Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins the fight for Aizan-sama's love!!!

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team A - Lead by the lazy-ass and bad-ass Starrk.

9 36.00%
  • Team B - Lead by Barry the angry skeleton.

16 64.00%
New Reply

Thread: Espada Civil War

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Espada Civil War

Aizan got bored and took a page out of Baraggan's book.

Team A - Coyote Starrk, Wonderweiss Margera, Tia Harribel, Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, Szayel Aporro Granz, Dordonii Alessandro Del Socacchio, Cirucci Sanderwicci.

VS

Team B - Baraggan Luisenbarn, Yammy Riyalgo, Ulguiorra Cifer, Nnoitra Jiruga, Luppi, Zommari Leroux, Aaroniero Arruruerie, Gantenbainne Mosqueda.

Fight is on top of Las Noches. Everyone starts off fully released (Segunda Etapa for Ulqiorra, second stage for Yammy)

I tried to make the teams as even as possible. i was going to add Gin, Tousan, Rubadon, Fura and the fraccion and numeros but i thought it would get a bit hectic. have fun.

they are all going for the kill, helping their team mates and arn't stupid.
    Last edited by DEATHBOTT; June 21, 2010 at 07:21 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Immo's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Espada Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    Aizan got bored and took a page out of Baraggan's book.

Team A - Coyote Starrk, Wonderweiss Margera, Tia Harribel, Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, Szayel Aporro Granz, Dordonii Alessandro Del Socacchio, Cirucci Sanderwicci.

VS

Team B - Baraggan Luisenbarn, Yammy Riyalgo, Ulguiorra Cifer, Nnoitra Jiruga, Luppi, Zommari Leroux, Aaroniero Arruruerie, Gantenbainne Mosqueda.

Fight is on top of Las Noches. Everyone starts off fully released (Segunda Etapa for Ulqiorra, second stage for Yammy)

I tried to make the teams as even as possible. i was going to add Gin, Tousan, Rubadon, Fura and the fraccion and numeros but i thought it would get a bit hectic. have fun.
    Voted for team 2. Why? Barragan uses his ability on start. Dordonii, Cirucci, Grimmjaw, Wondy, Yammy, Luppi and Nnoitra are too cocky to run, and are gone. Starrk is too lazy to attack and is watching as rest are dying. Ulquiorra has fair match with Harribel. Nel is owning Zommari with help of Gantenbainne and then is helping Ulqiorra with Harribel. Boob fight is won by team 2. Starrk is still sleeping while team 2 is dancing over his body.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Immo View Post
    Voted for team 2. Why? Barragan uses his ability on start. Dordonii, Cirucci, Grimmjaw, Wondy, Yammy, Luppi and Nnoitra are too cocky to run, and are gone. Starrk is too lazy to attack and is watching as rest are dying. Ulquiorra has fair match with Harribel. Nel is owning Zommari with help of Gantenbainne and then is helping Ulqiorra with Harribel. Boob fight is won by team 2. Starrk is still sleeping while team 2 is dancing over his body.
    for the sake of the argument starrk is particpating and none of them are stupid.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh this would be a toughie. The main problem here would be that team A has 4 heavy weighters (Starrk, Harribel, Nel and WW).

Hmm, Ulq would pretty much mow down his pairing with little effort, unless he goes up to either Starrk or WW. Personally I would pair him with WW, but still that fight I would bet on Ulq, since WW doesn't seem to have the firepower to take him down, while Lanza and CO would be the hardest to tank (aside from Respira, but I would save Barry for Starrk).

Starrk vs Barragan I would call a tie at best, since I don't really see Starrk killing the hax grandpa and it's doubtful that Respira would catch up to Starrk. But then again he managed to keep up quite successfully with Soi Fon, so I wouldn't be counting out that possibility.

Now the trouble would start for team 2. I'd throw Yammy with Nel just to stall the fight at least, but I don't think she would be able to take him down. And if he turns out to be a monster in the end, I'm guessing he could take her, if he was to make use of that mountain of a body of his.

Another tough fight for team 2 would be with Harribel, and really the only person we could throw in here, would be Nnoitra. Now, he is a beast and that Hierro would take quite some time to get through but I think in the end she wears him down and overpowers him, plain and simple.

Luppi could stall GJ but I think GJ would pretty much tear him up.

Zommari vs Szayel, I'd actually bet on Zommari, he's obviously physically superior and has hax that seem more useful than Szayel's hax. A gay fight, all in all.

Dordonii gets raped by Aroniero, and the last fight is really irrelevant as the first one to end one of the higher fights ends whoever wins.

I voted for team 2, simply because of huge tanking abilities and ties and Ulq would solve the high-tier fights if he ends WW in time.
    Last edited by Xsoteria; June 21, 2010 at 07:46 AM.
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ryanzokuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i will refrain from making 1v1 matchups, because it's hard to do so without making biased matches.

i'd say team B.

Barragan was the real primera in my eyes. i don't see how in the hell Stark would ever be able to harm/kill Barragan. Barragan was easily the most formidle of them, excluding Yammy because we don't know what he's fully capable of yet.

Respira is a threat to everybody out there. save for maybe Szayel because he's a sick scientist freak who could probably find a way around it.

Yammy is espada 0, and probably a massive powerhouse. can't really get into him too much since we aren't really aware of his abilities.

Ulquiorra has good offense and regen abilities. pretty straight forward.

Noitora is a tank beast with no fear or hesitation. tough hierro, vicious offense. perfectly willing and capable to keep fighting with tons of damage done to him.

Luppi pretty much sucks. he could maybe capture somebody and hold them briefly so that Barragan could respira them both.

Zommari was an idiot against Byakuya, but if he used his hax ability in a smart way, he'd be very scary.

same for AA. if he actually used his thousands of hollow abilities, he'd be deadly.

Orange-Fro isn't worth much.

not that team A doesn't have some winners. but they don't have enough hax tricksters. they are mostly straight forward fighters. Szayel is their only tricky support guy.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would lean towars team b. Nel, cirucci and dodorni are not really assets here, IMO nel would be defeated by any released espada. Owning sealed nnoitora while released is not precisely a feat(at least not one that would imply more than considerable strength). Yammi is supposed to be stronger than starrk, ulquiorra had a second stage of release....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL. Dunno why you included lower Espada and Privaron. They all get rolled by the big players on the opposing side, even the hax ones like Zommari and Szayel. Reason being is that you said everyone is fighting smart. So the big guns would know to take out those potentially game-changing underdogs first, and there's nothing they could do about it since they are just that much weaker and slower.

After that, Barragan solos. His teammates clear out and he spews Respira everywhere. Match over.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Xerneas; June 26, 2010 at 10:12 PM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really leaning towards Team B as well.
    Wonderweiss is only as good as sealing up Ryujin Jakka's powers and so what if he can sprout multiple arms? It means absolutely nothing if those arms are rotted away by Barragan's respira.
    The Privaron Espada are not even a factor here, considering how they are not even on Espada-level.
    Team B has more consistencies in terms of higher-ranked Espada. If you have the likes of Ulquiorra, Barragan, Yammy, and hell even Nnoitra on a team, Team A is screwed.

New Reply