Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would be the outcome of a sharingan and a normal eye, and a byakugan and normal eye?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sage-tech-kage's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

What would be the outcome of a sharingan and a normal eye, and a byakugan and normal eye?

Its here that u'll get to dicuss the relationships between normal eyes and the eyes of a doujutsu user.

I myself beleive that both Anko and Kurinai are the results of a doujutsu and normal ninja's eyes.
    Kurinai is a genjutsu master (sharingan users are affiliated with genjutsu) and has striking red eyes. maybe she is the result of a distant relaionship with a sharingan user.

Also Anko has a striking resemblance to a Hyuuga, maybe that was the reason that Orochimaru was experienting on her.

Just a theory ppl, looking 4ward to all comments (even the negative 1's
    XD

SENN JUTSUMAKI 2013

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Centrelink's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What would be the outcome of a sharingan and a normal eye, and a byakugan and normal eye?

The entire Uchia clan have sharingun eyes. and they cant just be inbreeding considering that only one person inherited the sharingan.

The older son of the sage inherited the sharingan. He would have needed to take a wife....a wife without the sharingan. All their children would have inherited the sharingan and taken wifes/husbands of their own and passed on the eyes until the uchia clan was large enough to be able to pick mates from the tribe without being going tasmanian on everyone.

TLDR I think its just artwork to make unique characters.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What would be the outcome of a sharingan and a normal eye, and a byakugan and normal eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Centrelink View Post
    The entire Uchia clan have sharingun eyes. and they cant just be inbreeding considering that only one person inherited the sharingan.

The older son of the sage inherited the sharingan. He would have needed to take a wife....a wife without the sharingan. All their children would have inherited the sharingan and taken wifes/husbands of their own and passed on the eyes until the uchia clan was large enough to be able to pick mates from the tribe without being going tasmanian on everyone.

TLDR I think its just artwork to make unique characters.
    There has not been any female Uchicha with the sharigan; so only the males have the Sharigan. Whereas all Hyuugas have the Byakugan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

It have been stated that only a few members of Uchiha clan can awake the sharingan, as said by Sasuke in the beginning of the manga, in the clan Hyuuga, so far it seems that everybody is capable of activating the Byakuugan.

As for Kurenai and Anko eyes, they always called my attention, maybe they are special eyes, but doubt they be special as the Rinnengan and Byakuugan. For me Anko is special somehow, because Orochimaru gave her and Sasuke the heaven seal.

I don't know how it would be if those 2 clan are incestuous clans or if they are just a group of different families with the ability to awaken the sharingan or maybe mikoto Uchiha, wasn't capable of awakening the sharingan because she was just a women who got the last name after marrying Fugaku, I go with this option.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the sharingan looks to be a strong dominate gene given by the father seeing how their is no mention of women with the sharingan. Seeing as people like Sasuke and Itachi from the beginning knew they would get sharingan the gene is a strong dominate one because their eyes were considered the best the uchiha had to offer. Also Sasuke said that even within the clan the sharingan's still rare. Sasuke has EMS making his eyes almost as strong and powerful as the older brothers. I think Sasuke could actually restart the uchiha clan but he better pray for a basketball team of boys.

As for the Byakugan its a recessive gene. Seems to me if Naruto is a actual senju and the byakugan did come from the rinnegan then Naruto has a small hidden rinnegan gene meaning that Naruto and Hinata's children may get the byakugan or anyone with the byakugan gene may gain the byakugan.

Their child will be the greatest shinobi ever Naruto's chakra with Hinata's byakugan will make for an excellent shinobi.

Recession hit us all hard

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ikayto's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aliburd View Post
    There has not been any female Uchicha with the sharigan; so only the males have the Sharigan. Whereas all Hyuugas have the Byakugan.
    doh, madaras talk about the Uchiha showed flashbacks of women with sharingan.

I want to show I can be a splendid ninja as well, even if I don't have ninjutsu or genjutsu ...
    I want to prove it to the whole world!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ikayto View Post
    doh, madaras talk about the Uchiha showed flashbacks of women with sharingan.
    Although I myself believe that there have been females who've possessed the Sharingan, none of them have been shown in the manga, let alone any of Madara's flashbacks.

If you're referring to the Uchiha in the middle, http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/398/18/, then that's a male.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

No ALL the Uchia have the sharingan. It is activated during a period of Immense pressure or stress. Your not born with it but it is awakened.

I see no reason why females couldn't use the Sharingan. Why would females be able to use the Byakugan and not the Sharingan? The reason why you didn't see any female Sharingan users was because we only saw two female Uchihas, only one was a fighter, and none of them were in combat situation. Uchiha Mikoto was a Jounin, so there's a possibility that she could use the Sharingan, and also a possibility she can't. I'm leaning towards the former though.

I believe the only female Uchia we saw in combat and was doing her jonin exams

Haku's bloodline limit was passed to him by his mother, and the biakugun was passed regardless of sex.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page016.html
    Thats a verryyyyy femalish male if your going to tell me its a male....

Quote Quote:
    The Uchiha clan member is not granted the Sharingan at birth; it is only activated later in life, typically during a time of emotional stress in the heat of battle. The Sharingan itself can be transferred to another non-Uchiha by a medical ninja, such as happened with Leaf ninja Uchiha Obito to his teammate Hatake Kakashi. Because his body was not born to carry the Sharingan, the eye is always activated and it burns Kakashi's chakra when used. To lessen the impact of the Sharingan on Kakashi's body, he normally keeps the eye hidden and out of use. Also of note, is the fact Kakashi, a non-Uchiha, was able to advance the Sharingan from two tomoe to three tomoe after gaining the eye.

I think the best question would be should Sasuke have kids with hinata would the mixing of the 2 bloodline dojutsu's result in a reborn rinnigan.
    Last edited by Centrelink; June 25, 2010 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Centrelink View Post
    I think the best question would be should Sasuke have kids with hinata would the mixing of the 2 bloodline dojutsu's result in a reborn rinnigan.
    Someone asked Kishimoto what would be the outcome of a Hyuuga and an Uchiha having a baby, he answered one eye with the sharingan and another with the Byakuugan, check the interviews @ narutofan, I think is posted somewhere here too.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Mikoto a jounin??????????
    Please tell me you didn't read that in narutopedia.
    I never saw anything about her being a ninja in manga or databook.

And i also assume there isn't any female with sharingan. No female in the police, in the clan meetings.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well riddle me this, why would the sharringan be the only bloodline in the entire manga to be passed to only male children?

Especially because its throught to have evolved from the biakugan.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Hashirama had the only bloodline jutsu that wasn't passed to his offspring, showing a kekkei genkai won't go to the kids all the time. So i don't see any problem with a bloodline doujutsu linked to Y just like some deseases.

Later Kishimoto said that sharingan came from rikuddo sennin's elder son. Since the byakugan has been forgotten in this whole eye plot, i wouldn't consider that origin yet.
    Last edited by Asclepius; June 26, 2010 at 02:32 AM.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Newnarutofan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    Someone asked Kishimoto what would be the outcome of a Hyuuga and an Uchiha having a baby, he answered one eye with the sharingan and another with the Byakuugan, check the interviews @ narutofan, I think is posted somewhere here too.

HMM that would be interesting. Its sound really ridiculous to have way two different eyes. but hey who am i to argue kishimoto. I would've hoped he would use his thinking cap and came up with an idea for a new crazy unbeatable eyes that both look the same but with details of both clans, I mean its not like Kakashi where they transplanted them, it's the fusion of two different DNA's come together.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anko's experimentation had nothing to do with any sort of relationship with a Hyuga, or any Kekkei Genkai at all. She was simply Orochimaru's student, and for that reason Orochimaru found it necessary to experiment on her.
    As for Kurenai's eyes, it is possible that (in some way) her family bloodline has a common ancestor to the Uchiha. Maybe that's why she is so proficient in genjutsu? Again, this is still unconfirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    As for the Byakugan its a recessive gene.
    If it is a recessive gene, then why are all of the Hyuga born with it? It seems to me that the Byakugan is a dominant gene more than anything else.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Newnarutofan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

YEAHHHHH that is how it should be... 360 view with full advanced tomes. able to dissect anything in range of the eye.. this eye = you're FU**ED
    Last edited by Newnarutofan; June 27, 2010 at 06:29 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast