Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Lightning chick painting

Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightning chick painting

Ka Bam this is what happens when i ennjoy coloring expecially girls, i dont lose pattience like i would usually do xD.

FInaly Fantasy is my fav game but i never played it xD, really, those idiots only make them for consoles and i only have a PC. this is my 1st time coloring her and without a refference.

Took me idk 3 hours without resting.
    Really experianced painters would take a few days to make this and with a tablet and i dont even have a tablet -_-

And dont even mention the lips, they are the hardest -_-

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member AnkorSVK's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lightning chick painting

Isnt there some emulators which would allow you to play it on PC?

Really a beautiful work. Its a pity i dont know it that well so that i could compare it with the original. But thats not important. If its not that accurate it still is a nice peace.

Also the fading effect at the ending of the hair is nice but at the top its done in a straight line but taking into consideration that the head is oval it should be done in a curve cos not it looks like cut. It would be fitting to create a similar effect at the bottom on the clothes.

Do you paint with a mouse ? what type of mouse are you using?

Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lightning chick painting

Quote Originally Posted by AnkorSVK View Post
    Isnt there some emulators which would allow you to play it on PC?

Really a beautiful work. Its a pity i dont know it that well so that i could compare it with the original. But thats not important. If its not that accurate it still is a nice peace.

Also the fading effect at the ending of the hair is nice but at the top its done in a straight line but taking into consideration that the head is oval it should be done in a curve cos not it looks like cut. It would be fitting to create a similar effect at the bottom on the clothes.

Do you paint with a mouse ? what type of mouse are you using?
    Well i had a Emulator for pS2 but i could configure it to play, and this is for PS3 so even if i had a emulator i could not run in on my PC, i only played FF7 which was awesome btw

well the hair and clothes you mention were uninished in the actual sketch so i didnt think there was a need to add the parts by myself, if i had more time i would have made a BK,

And thanks bro for the comment
    I use the basic mouse that cost 2 Dollars xD

New Reply