Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Asian drama awesome music videos (ADMVs)!!

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Asian drama awesome music videos (ADMVs)!!

Yay destiny, you should definitely watch Ouran to the end when you feel like it ^^

I'm watching a drama Tumbling right now, and I have to say I absolute love it. Every episode was touching and majority of them made me cry D; It's amazing how no character is there just because he is, shallow.

Tumbling MV | Better Off On My Own

Jumping♥Dancing♥Tumbling

ex oriente lux

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m currently watching “The Greatest Love” and I truly like that K-drama; however, I have a hard time deciding between PJ or DJ, I them both so here are two ADMVs about these two boys and their love for AJ:

The Greatest Love - "Fixing Your Heart"

The Greatest Love - "All I Want Is You"

Those Amv's are awesome - I see where you're having a hard time choosing. ©~Charlie

I am. They are both amazing!! They show their love in different ways but there is no doubt that they love AJ very much. BTW, I wonder which ship, PJ x AJ or DJ x AJ, you were a supporter of…

---------- Post added April 08, 2012 at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was April 07, 2012 at 05:17 PM ----------

Because after watching episode 9 I’m finally decided which shipping camp I’m going to join and because I love the song, here’s another amazing ADMV from the K-drama “The Greatest Love”:

Huh Gak - Don't forget me
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 07, 2012 at 10:17 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Below is an ADMV that made me remember one of the reasons why I liked “My Boss, My Hero” so much, plus I that song:

---------- Post added May 12, 2012 at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was May 10, 2012 at 11:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Because I loved Ranma ½ (The Movie), here’s a MV about the movie. Warning: It is a bit spoilerish.

Ranma Live Action- Beautiful Disaster
    The following video is a mix of Ranma 1/2 anime and of the J-drama. Awesome AMV/ADMV!

Ranma and Akane - Hot n cold (live action x anime)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Because I’m hooked on “Big”, the new K-drama I’m currently watching, I wanted to share a couple of MV of this amazing series. I love this K-drama!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m currently watching a K-drama called Sassy/Delightful Girl Choon Hyang. I’m enjoying watching this K-drama a lot!! That’s why I would like to share two fanmade videos of this funny, sweet and very good K-drama.

---------- Post added September 15, 2012 at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was August 21, 2012 at 09:33 PM ----------

Below is a video of my current favorite K-drama, Faith. Faith is an awesome K-drama, it has everything; it is funny, romantic, it is smart, it has action, it has drama, it has suspense, it has everything.

---------- Post added September 28, 2012 at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was September 15, 2012 at 08:19 PM ----------

---------- Post added October 08, 2012 at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was September 28, 2012 at 09:45 PM ----------

Great K-drama + great song =
    Last edited by destiny4ever; September 15, 2012 at 08:21 PM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

not my favourite dorama but i really like this part.SHows Ailee's abilities

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    not my favourite dorama but i really like this part.SHows Ailee's abilities

A nice set as usual. Just sad that this kind of performance would be hard to be done in real life given how active they are dancing so it's most probably just played out somewhere. XD But aside that, nice video. I just wish they will stop exploiting Hyorin's sexy body most of the time, really. Her voice is amazing. >__<

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    A nice set as usual. Just sad that this kind of performance would be hard to be done in real life given how active they are dancing so it's most probably just played out somewhere. XD But aside that, nice video. I just wish they will stop exploiting Hyorin's sexy body most of the time, really. Her voice is amazing. >__<
    indeed haha.Ur hyorin fan? she actually came to Russia this august i think
    LOL moment in DH2 for me "i am fryyyyyyying"

Some of DH1

Wooyoung and Suzy

aaaand the flash mob

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

lmao lawlett-kun, the street flash mob, where is that from? The end of DH 1 or in DH 2, or is that some bonus material?

I didn't finish DH 1, stopped when the pairings stopped making sense to me >_<

ex oriente lux

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    lmao lawlett-kun, the street flash mob, where is that from? The end of DH 1 or in DH 2, or is that some bonus material?

I didn't finish DH 1, stopped when the pairings stopped making sense to me >_<
    flash mob is DH1.Really you didnt like pairing? Well the main pairing was just so freaking stupid, and i also hate the actor hes annoying, dunno why he has such a huge fan base

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

NVm his name is Kim soo hyun

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I absolutely didn't understand it. Suzy & Taec (I'm forgetting the character names too already... um... Hye Mi and Jin Guk?) was a great pairing with a beautiful buildup right from the start, with beautiful *-* scenes, and then she converts and goes after um... Song Dong um something? additionally rememered, Sam Dong =o I didn't really like him too, so...

Yeah I was really surprised when I found out that she ends up with Sam Dong, and that a lot of people were shipping them too.

/shrug

Good that you posted the flash mob then though, I'm guessing it was in the epilogue or something?

ex oriente lux

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    I absolutely didn't understand it. Suzy & Taec (I'm forgetting the character names too already... um... Hye Mi and Jin Guk?) was a great pairing with a beautiful buildup right from the start, with beautiful *-* scenes, and then she converts and goes after um... Song Dong um something? additionally rememered, Sam Dong =o I didn't really like him too, so...

Yeah I was really surprised when I found out that she ends up with Sam Dong, and that a lot of people were shipping them too.

/shrug

Good that you posted the flash mob then though, I'm guessing it was in the epilogue or something?
    oh yeah flashmob was i think ep 13,14.Like more to the end i suppose.You can also see Fei and Mia appearing in it, they are from Miss A, which was kinda neat i thought.You are so right Sucyeon.It was really dumb.I think she felt bad for him cuz he lost his hearing or smthn and thats why she kinda ended up with him.He was annoying the living lights out of me the whole drama though

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Rather than Woo Young and Suzy's duet, I much prefer Soo Hyun and IU's duet:

Speaking of the pairing, well, I'm a Hye Mi x Hyuk shipper as well. I was also disappointed when they broke up. I didn't really understand why, and my friends said it was because "Hye Mi eventually got used to Sam Dong and couldn't let him go". So unsatisfying, but oh well. :|

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Rather than Woo Young and Suzy's duet, I much prefer Soo Hyun and IU's duet:

Speaking of the pairing, well, I'm a Hye Mi x Hyuk shipper as well. I was also disappointed when they broke up. I didn't really understand why, and my friends said it was because "Hye Mi eventually got used to Sam Dong and couldn't let him go". So unsatisfying, but oh well. :|
    I think Hye Mi just felt really bad for Sam DOng. That was what started this all =.= in any case the other one i really enjoyed was

I am pretty sure you guys know the male lead no introductions needed

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

the only non K-drama i was able to watch. Thanx do Donghae and Shiwoon ofcourse.Gotta admit Yashiro was fabulous in this drama, just loved him.Kanae's actress was beautiful.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My OTP from Faith and one of my favorite couples from the Asian dramaverse.

신의 Faith MV | Princess No-Gook & King Gong Min | Still Love Him

---------- Post added November 25, 2012 at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was October 28, 2012 at 09:17 PM ----------

Because I’m seriously considering re-watching Initial D the movie after I catch up with all the episodes of the anime:
    Last edited by destiny4ever; October 30, 2012 at 10:03 PM.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast