Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderweiss and his worth in battle

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonderweiss?

what are peoples' thoughts on him... i think he's like... Zetsu kinda. really weird, very mysterious, and probably very important to future story. i can't see why kubo would introduce his character and then never explain anything about him, except that he's some special sort of arrancar? someone please refresh my memory: i sort of remember something being important about him, but don't remember what it was. something about his relationship to the hogyoukyou or something... like he was artificial or iono.

anyways, i think he's going to turn out to be ridiculously strong. when he "fought" urahara, he moved really fast and really surprised urahara, right? that seems like something that not anyone would just be able to do. also, him being so childlike and spacy, i think that would make him really difficult to fight against. and his zanpakuto looks pwn xD

anyways i just wanted to throw that out on the table.
    Last edited by kuroi-san; December 20, 2007 at 03:54 PM. Reason: forgetting to proofread .__.
    takin' on S-class missing nin since i was twelve -mrcongojack

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: wonderweiss?

It does seem possible that he's a Vasto Lorde. He kinda looks around Ulquiorra and Stark's height and he does look very human.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Inkovic's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he will turn out to be the number 1 Espada.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member EvolutionIX's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he is there for comic relief....

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Two possiblilty:
    1)He is going to be important for him to be introduced and just forgetten. I think that he is a vasto lord and the first vasto lord to be transformed by the hougkyou.(Stark and the other top 4 are probably there since before aizen arrive and only strenghten by the hougkyou and not transformed by it.)
    2)He seems like a failed experiment to me...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

hes not as far as a failed experiment i think ... think urahara was proven shook when wonderweiss attacked him out of nowhere but then again he didnt caught him off guard.

its a scary and weird thought to have him a primero espada or even a vasto lorde since stark and halibel are the only ones who completely look like humans more than him and i still cant find any hollow pieces shown on both their body like ulquiorras helmet.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tousen knows what wonderweiss is capable of and is partly recruiting him under the table.....I swear on the ending of bleach being good, that's what happening

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

if tousen does decide to do that it would rather seem foolish in my book ...
    its almost as if hes going to try to defect aizen in ( IF ) the future and then realizing that his strength and aizen is beyond comparison and then wonderweiss comes in to try to help tousen since he likes him and then both getting killed or simply wonderweiss comes to kill tousen the end lol. Thats an if scenario that is

wonderweiss isnt as stupid as we think he is, im sure when the winter war hits hes going to be a force to be reckoned with maybe when fighting the vaizards

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    if tousen does decide to do that it would rather seem foolish in my book ...
    its almost as if hes going to try to defect aizen in ( IF ) the future and then realizing that his strength and aizen is beyond comparison and then wonderweiss comes in to try to help tousen since he likes him and then both getting killed or simply wonderweiss comes to kill tousen the end lol. Thats an if scenario that is

wonderweiss isnt as stupid as we think he is, im sure when the winter war hits hes going to be a force to be reckoned with maybe when fighting the vaizards
    The fact is Aizen ain't that bad ass Aizen's only bad ass against those....WHO CAN SEE because of his shikai he hasn't proven anything without it except he's skilled in the destructive spells which easily are proven ineffective against Tousen's bankai since he can see hear or do anything and unlike Kenpachi we don't know if Aizen. We don't even know how fast Aizen really is because remember with the power of his shikai he could make himself appear one place while he flash step behind his opponent thus making alot of what he can do unknown for the simple fact he could have stopped ichigo's bankai blade(without mask) with his own but make his shikai make it look like he was doing it with his finger and even if he was doing it with his finger by tousen's power difference since then if that's the same ichigo's bankai blade(without mask) that made bearly a dent in Grimm jaw, Tousen should be able to do a lot more damage doing an up front attack. See Aizen is an Unknown unknown we don't know his true power since no one can fight him without us FULLY KNOWING he isn't using his shikai

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

at this point though we can clearly state that aizen is the strongest person in bleach even if he IS a villain. I can pretty sure say that he is stronger than yamamoto too even though if they do end up face to face to duke it out it would go balls out or aizen might just show a drop of sweat to beat him and nothing else but i can definitely say that aizen is the strongest for now

wonderweiss to me will only react if the enemies power happens to be a greater deal than the ones that hes encountered so far hence the whole staring, blanking out when he came to the real world for the first time he didnt care about hitsugaya's force squad and moved in when urahara came. Thus believing me to say that urahara is one awesome ass dude and wonderweiss himself is an enemy that everybody doesnt consider to be threat but will be a force when he shows his power

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    at this point though we can clearly state that aizen is the strongest person in bleach even if he IS a villain. I can pretty sure say that he is stronger than yamamoto too even though if they do end up face to face to duke it out it would go balls out or aizen might just show a drop of sweat to beat him and nothing else but i can definitely say that aizen is the strongest for now

wonderweiss to me will only react if the enemies power happens to be a greater deal than the ones that hes encountered so far hence the whole staring, blanking out when he came to the real world for the first time he didnt care about hitsugaya's force squad and moved in when urahara came. Thus believing me to say that urahara is one awesome ass dude and wonderweiss himself is an enemy that everybody doesnt consider to be threat but will be a force when he shows his power
    then your disregarding fact because the strongest person in bleach is the "King of Spirits" since he was able to make everything as it was and actually have aizen resort to that level of villainy just to see him but Aizen hasn't been proven he's has just been shown as some one who's very strong because we haven't seen Aizen and the first go at it nor have we seen the 8th and 13th captain go against Aizen because before those five seconds where everybody knew WTF Aizen did Aizen was trying to keep his escape pretty quiet

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JioFreed666 View Post
    The fact is Aizen ain't that bad ass Aizen's only bad ass against those....WHO CAN SEE because of his shikai he hasn't proven anything without it except he's skilled in the destructive spells which easily are proven ineffective against Tousen's bankai since he can see hear or do anything and unlike Kenpachi we don't know if Aizen. We don't even know how fast Aizen really is because remember with the power of his shikai he could make himself appear one place while he flash step behind his opponent thus making alot of what he can do unknown for the simple fact he could have stopped ichigo's bankai blade(without mask) with his own but make his shikai make it look like he was doing it with his finger and even if he was doing it with his finger by tousen's power difference since then if that's the same ichigo's bankai blade(without mask) that made bearly a dent in Grimm jaw, Tousen should be able to do a lot more damage doing an up front attack. See Aizen is an Unknown unknown we don't know his true power since no one can fight him without us FULLY KNOWING he isn't using his shikai
    Actually, we do have an idea about his power.

First of all, in order for his Shikai to work, the people have to watch him perform the ceremony first. That's how we know his Bankai Finger-block was genuine: because Ichigo never witnessed the ritual.

Secondly, we know he has twice the reiatsu of a captain since that was what was needed to awaken the orb temporarily, and since the Shikai is only known to affect the normal senses (of which Reiatsu is not one) and Reiatsu is the orb's only input, we know that much. Similarly, we can probably infer that crushing Grimmjow with his Reiatsu is probably genuine for similar reasons.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MegaX View Post
    Actually, we do have an idea about his power.

First of all, in order for his Shikai to work, the people have to watch him perform the ceremony first. That's how we know his Bankai Finger-block was genuine: because Ichigo never witnessed the ritual.

Secondly, we know he has twice the reiatsu of a captain since that was what was needed to awaken the orb temporarily, and since the Shikai is only known to affect the normal senses (of which Reiatsu is not one) and Reiatsu is the orb's only input, we know that much. Similarly, we can probably infer that crushing Grimmjow with his Reiatsu is probably genuine for similar reasons.
    you got to remember captain level shinigami some times don't have to say the command case and point the strongest vice captain Renji can and has at least on two know attempts changed his Zanpakuto to Shikai without even saying the word Zabimaru . Also Aizen wasn't crushing Grimmjow just made Grimmjow feel the intensity of it which is similar to Nano-chan almost passing out at the 1st captain yamamoto getting a little serious and only pulling out his Shikai not even using it's main ablility against either the 8th or 13th captain. there has been no ceremony needed for anyone to see in the first place remember when he did it to fake his body NO ONE VISIBLY SAW HIM SINCE THE NIGHT BEFORE and then AFTER the 46 slaughter he pulled up the body with a wave of his hand. We have no evidence of the fingerblock being genuine because we don't know how far Aizen's power can go from what the effect is it says even if you just see the sword he can make an Illusion that is real to anybody with sight, not that he has to say a word even draw it. We have no idea what he truely is capable because 50% of what we've seen him do can be simple illusion created by his hand it as simple as that. until some one who can fight him on an even plain fights him for a all we know he's a one hit guy there is no defined setting to Aizen's power except that it's more then almost every single captian except Yamamoto the 8th captain and the 13th(all who's limits of power are undefined also) except for the two latter of the three are under captain yamamoto. Unless we see aizen face off against someone who can see through or stop his illusion we have no idea how powerful Aizen is. And assuming that he can crush people because he has a bigger reiastu that made grimmjaw have trouble standing and breathing alittle is like assuming Kenpachi is the strongest of the those sided with Soul Society because he's shown power to take on the highest ranked Espada seen because like I said....

Aizen IS A UNKNOWN UNKNOWN .we have no evidence that he goes unassisted by his Shikai's power so that's an Unknown and since we're not sure of the Limits of his power or truly how strong he is unassisted since were not sure if he was unassisted in any of his fights 100% for sure, a Unknown UNKNOWN so yeah he might have been powerful enough to stop ichigo's play with one finger....so was grimmjaw he was able to make grimmjaw have trouble standing....alot of people above grimmjaw could wound grimmjaw and probably the 1 or 2 espada could make him feel the same intensity
    Last edited by JioFreed666; December 21, 2007 at 04:05 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen gathered the vice-captains up to show his shikai off. He probably showed it to the captains at some point as well. So they were under his control long before he "died."

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Vegetoacs's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys, i'm fairly sure the topic is about Wonderweiss, not Aizen....dredging over old stuff, seriously :P

I dont think we've talked a great deal about wonderwiess in general actually. He was briefly mentioned a while back when there was a theory going around that the attendants such as Tesla, Lilinet and other fraccion were actually the vastrolorde going through a growth cycle unbeknownst to the current Espada....which has become less likely as a turning point..although perhaps that were people trying to discover more serious plot twists ahead of time so they werent caught out by them later XD

However, Wonderwiess is an interesting one. We've seen his menos form in bandages, before the hogyoku was used on him...which actually looks striking similar to grimmjaw's pre-arrancar form from the perspective of a very similar head. However, it we look very closely at his physique....it's very similar to the one given as the prerequiste components for a Vastrolorde. He even has a minor crown like fragment left. :P

I would guess he is made from a vastrolorde for another reason though. Most of the Espada are present for the transformation. If it were an everyday run of the mill transformation, how many of them would come to see it? We can be fairly certain that everyone that Halibel, Stark, Ulquiorra and the Old Man are Vastrolorde, given the rank example that placed Ulq at the very least as a vastrolorde. So it's highly likely that the current Espada isnt entirely composed of Adjucas class menos.

I believe Wonderwiess was introduced into the story not as some random arrancar, or a plot twist that suggests he's actually an incredibly high rank. I believe he's been a minor look into how a recently made arrancar's personality must slowly change and develop to cope with their new range of emotions that are much more human than the hollow's bestial instincts in which all must be consumed to survive. He's also likely going to be a replacement in new Winter War Espada prior to the gaps left by the killed Espada during the Huenco Mundo Invasion.

New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast