Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: How will LG end?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How will LG end?

We have completed 4 rounds of the LGT to decide who will be the Liar Game King. Nao and Akiyama have been fighting for survival since day one. One wants to save everyone from debt while the other wants to find out more about this organization. Two different motives but while working together they are overcoming the rigorous challenges they face.

How many rounds total will there be?
    Who will save Nao from her burden of debt?
    What is the true purpose of the LGT?

Any more thought provoking questions about the LG finale is welcomed.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How will LG end?

Well the purpose of LG might be something along what Nao believes...to gather people who are willing to sacrifice themselves, or be able to build a team...basically all the feats Nao's team represents...to what purpose? I dunno...I think in the end Akiyama will end up working for LGT, or maybe even Nao...after they'll see that the LGT's motives are noble and want to promote selfsacrifice, trust, teamwork etc...

Who will save Nao...well two options here...Akiyama who will be in the last round of LG, maybe against LGT itself, for a survival game...I think of this like the reality shows, which present a competition...in the end every person will come back to help Akiyama to complete the challenge, Yokoya as well, though his motives are uncertain...

The other is Nao herself...she's honest and hardworking...I don't imagint her losing in the final round or anywhere else, and maybe Akiyama will sacrifice himself to help Nao, to Yokoya's detriment...Nao's potential is limitless...maybe she will prove to be very smart in the end...

As to how many rounds the game has...well I hope much more, but the smart character's pool is getting drier, and honestly harimoto wasn't a very good addition...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Akiyama at the button of a river perhaps? Akiyama intends to take a debt of billions of yen for the sake of destroying the LGT but is that really the most healthy choice? Under the assumption the LGT is what it appears to be, then it clearly is health hazardous to use akiyama's particular strategy. If he does make the LGT go bankrupt that way then they are sure to retaliate once the game is over right?

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

^^It would be awesome if the manga would end like that...though not a serious retaliation, but in a game...so that Akiyama could have the support of the fellow players, maybe even Yokoya, the way I described in the previous post...I can really see LGT being defeated by Akiyama, and Yokoya, thanks to some rule take all the money, then Nao would convince him to give it back...

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling somehow finding LGT's involvement in the Liar Game as a participant or somehow skewing the game will be key to the end of LG. The fact that so much cash is at stake could potentially damage LGT pretty badly, as well being able to save much of the other contestants. So somehow I have a feeling they'll find a loop hole to prove LGT was involved more than it should.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know of the actual ending to the manga but for the final game I have a small humble theory that might be true, and this may happen even before the final game.

Ok, so the idea of people from the LGT being directly involved into the game has always sparked me with interest. For one, no one has had any direct involvement in the game aside form being a referee. But these people from the LGT seem smart, Leronira seems to be a very intelligent individual that can compete with Akiyama and Yokoya. So are there others like him from the LGT, ones that can play these games, those are I believe the ones that create them. Trey know the solution to the game. I wonder if the end will be that our group of good guys will have to take down the most intelligent people from the LGT, thus accomplishing their goal and beating it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I say for the moment is hard to predict how the LG ends. For that ending we must know how many players will have the last game. If there only 2 people left, then it will be Nao vs. Yokoya. But if the Game has 5 People in the Game, then Akiyama will help Nao to win the Game.

in the fact nao, win the Game, she will pay back all the money from any player she meet. That is her believings and in the end she will hold it. But in the last Game the thrust between Nao and Akiyama will be broken or like its been broken. But with some special emotion Situation Nao get the end to her Side. I can´t predict which kind of Game would it be, but it must be a Game where is no Team up or Group building possible. Where is only believe in the other person, that they will hold the words.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The game has to provide the moral of the story and have it stick to the original themes that it has. Though with this last game, I do agree it is harder to predict how things might end. With the musical chairs arc it had kind of a finale look to it, with just one more game. It could be that game number 5 is last, to keep a numerical perspective on it, of course Kaitani can stretch this out, since in this revival game he has opened so many sub-plots, it will be weird if he finishes them off quickly.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Galactic Tomahawk's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaitani tragically dies of old age and Liar Game ends abruptly in the middle of Round 22: Algebraic Hopscotch.

New Reply