Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Dangai Wish List

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dangai Wish List

Now that Kubo has introduced that the dangai can be used for training im predicting that other characters might use it. It seems like there needs to be at least two people going in at a time, one to hold up the walls(forgot what they were called) and the other to train all they want. A captain should be the one to hold it together for the longest time possible, issin could manage 3 months so maybe that would be the norm.

i would love to see renji and byakuya go in together so renji could train to raise his reiatsu and master his bankai, then he would be captain level.

who else would everyone want to see get some much needed training?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dangai wish list

The train will come back soon. They can hold back the slimy wall things, but they can't do anything about the train.

It seemed that Ishhin was hinting that they had to do something about the train and the time they had was only temporary. Maybe they will revive it somehow, but whatever it is, I doubt it will be gone long.

But if it stayed, I would like Rukia and Chad to train. Chad has had no opportunity to fully test out his new arms and Rukia needs hardcore training with someone who is not Orihime.
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dangai Wish List

I don't think it will make any difference to Rukia to train more in Dangai, cause she needs too much to train. She doesn't have big potential. Even if she gets bankai, it won't make any difference.
    Though it will be good to Chad to train, because his every transformation powers him up drastically.
    In reality it will be better to vaizards to train in Dangai and also to Hitsugaya, because they are strong and have potential. Though I cant't see any logical ways for Ichigo's friends to gain enough power to play inmportant role in the upcoming arcs, cause now they are practically useless.

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I don't think it will make any difference to Rukia to train more in Dangai, cause she needs too much to train. She doesn't have big potential. Even if she gets bankai, it won't make any difference.
    I think this is debatable, depending on whatever the ability or abilities of her bankai might be. I'd personally love to see Rukia train and gain new abilities, bankai or otherwise. If you think about it, she's never *really* had a power-up yet. After regaining her shinigami powers, she's simply revealed abilities she already had. Even the third dance of her shikai, which wasn't revealed until her fight with Aaroniero, was in her arsenal of tricks all along. We haven't seen her learn anything new yet.

But yeah, in reference to what poobert said, if we're going to see Rukia train, training with Orihime as a partner isn't what I'd want either. I can't see her gaining anything from it. I'd rather see her train with someone like Byakuya or Ukitake or even Yoruichi.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Though it will be good to Chad to train, because his every transformation powers him up drastically.
    In reality it will be better to vaizards to train in Dangai and also to Hitsugaya, because they are strong and have potential. Though I cant't see any logical ways for Ichigo's friends to gain enough power to play inmportant role in the upcoming arcs, cause now they are practically useless.
    I don't think that is fair....The only characters in the manga for which some time in the dangai would be useful are ichigo, chad, orihime and uryu who have had more than dramatic increases of power in short times. Any character outside of them has not have any considerable increase in power while the manga has advance. Renji is basically about as powerful right now as he was in day one, he simply acquired bankai which game him a different weapon. What else is there? Is any of the VCs more powerful now than what they were some time ago? What about the captains? For less exceptional cases than the ryoka, which consists of basically every other character, a substantial increase in power would require years and probably decades of training at the very least.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't think that is fair....The only characters in the manga for which some time in the dangai would be useful are ichigo, chad, orihime and uryu who have had more than dramatic increases of power in short times. Any character outside of them has not have any considerable increase in power while the manga has advance. Renji is basically about as powerful right now as he was in day one, he simply acquired bankai which game him a different weapon. What else is there? Is any of the VCs more powerful now than what they were some time ago? What about the captains? For less exceptional cases than the ryoka, which consists of basically every other character, a substantial increase in power would require years and probably decades of training at the very least.
    The growth rate of a being is determined on how long they lived. this has been the case in real life as in most fantasy.
    If a being is natural long living their grow rate is slower then a creature that has shorter life span, in bleach this has been shown perfectly. The quincy aquire their power and become stronger then some shinigami within 40-50 years and a shinigami requires double the time atleast to become at such level only because they live a few times longer.

I do not like that the dangai will be used in future training sessions as that would obviously be due kubo not know what and his poorly planning of the manga. Dangai training should be a 1 time deal since it requires someone to keep the Dangai stable who is then incapable of fighting for a period of time.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I think this is debatable, depending on whatever the ability or abilities of her bankai might be. I'd personally love to see Rukia train and gain new abilities, bankai or otherwise. If you think about it, she's never *really* had a power-up yet. After regaining her shinigami powers, she's simply revealed abilities she already had. Even the third dance of her shikai, which wasn't revealed until her fight with Aaroniero, was in her arsenal of tricks all along. We haven't seen her learn anything new yet.
    The possibility of progress depends of the level of reiatsu. For example, Ichigo had more reiatsu, than Rukia or Renji before he got Bankai and now has different powers to grow and to train, though now he is stronger than most of the Captains and in comparacing with Aizen he is trash now. That's the matter why it won't make any sense to train his friends, because they are trash if you compare them with Ichigo. It's like in DB, when there was no sense to some of the good characters to fight, because they will be slaughtered in a blink of an eye. The same is here.

Quote Quote:
    Now I don't think that there can be THAT sudden and important growth of Ichigo's friends to decide the outcome of the arc. Among the good chars only Ichigo and Hitsugaya showed that much of a progress during the manga. And Shorty was praised by Shunsui. But in fact only Ichi is that much beast to decide the outcome, though I think he will need a help of some Captains.

New Reply