Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How did Madara find out about Kushina?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How did Madara find out about Kushina?

how madara found out about narutos mom giving birth in that place , did someone betrayed the village? the one that stole the kyuby that night was not madara and was someone connected to the village using madaras mask? what you guys think ?

i want to see what you guys think about this. .
    Last edited by chris188; July 03, 2010 at 02:18 AM.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How madara found out?

How bout waiting for the next chapter in which we could find out more.

There's really not that much to go by here, too much we don't know about.

I for one believe that the Uchiha clan leadership somehow got involved. If they were going to take over the village, I doubt that they came up with it like 2 months before they were obliterated. The process could have lasted for quite a while.

Anyway, someone must have followed them to the location. Wasn't the best idea to get away from the village and get what, 3 guards?
    Seems that the only good move Konoha has made is destruction of the Uchiha, and even that one backfired on them.

EDIT: Damn, forgot about the weekend rule. This topic may be closed until Monday.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only person Kushina told about it was an Uchiha. I'm sure it slipped out and word quickly got back to Madara.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont know why but for a reason i have a feeling that the one that stole the kyuby that night was not madara , maybe im wrong who knoes . .

since sasukes mom knew kushina was about to have a baby what if that was sasukes father that did all this that night by that time madara was suppos to be dead already.

cant wait for next chapter

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member howbigis1gb's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    The only person Kushina told about it was an Uchiha. I'm sure it slipped out and word quickly got back to Madara.
    Because it's SO hard to notice a pregnant woman
    Fullmetal Alchemist - you shall be missed. Arakawa; take a bow

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus View Post
    ... I just recognize the incomparable talents of Kubo Tite - KING OF STALLING.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

well, there's two options that comes to mind right now :

1. He learned it by Mikoto (or maybe Mikoto told Fugaku...)
    2. It wasn't really Mikoto, but him in Henge (although I wonder how he could have henged Sasuke as well).

Or maybe there's no explanation, and he's just a really good ninja so he could get information by... you know... spying like ninja do!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Askia32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree. Madara is definetly a punk, but he probably just followed them. I don't see that as very difficult.

I'm still iffy about the Third not being there. Dude is a passive observer. I'm convinced of that now.
    2010 World Series Champs SF GIANTS!!!

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

With Madara's spying ability, more specifically his phasing ability it should be a piece of cake to gather information. I don't see it as a big deal at all. I would have guessed that childbirth would be the weakness for hosts too, it's rather obvious. The mother is always extremely exhausted both mentally and physically after having given birth to a child. If we take into consideration that this was a known fact after Mito gave birth too by a selected few, then Madara could have known this decades before Kushina even got pregnant considering Tobi claims to be Madara who is a century old geezer.

11. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think any Uchiha told Tobi, at all. Even if they did, how the hell did Madara know where to look? I think knowing what happened to Mito or guessing that the seal is at its weakest during childbirth is why Tobi knew when to strike. He probably guessed the obvious: energy that requires seal to stay intact went to nurturing the fetus. He might have also heard about what happened to Mito. Tobi could have snuck in or use Anbu as an excuse to wear mask.

Though, Kushina was screaming her head off even though Biwako told her not to. <_< Probably easy to find the source of noise....

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

He found them the way he found Sasuke on his way to Konoha, Danzau after the Kage meeting, and countless others.

Sharingan hax no jutsu.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Blade800's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Mikoto betrayed her. Or the Mikoto on the panel wasnt really Mikoto.

It could be Madara with some sort of jutsu transformation.

Father and son

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ednometry's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How about he has the sharingan, can see chakra, and has an intimate knowledge of the kyubi in general having previously controlled it... If the seal was weakening she might have been leaving a trail a mile wide that only he would have recognized, then said trail leads to a kekkai and disappears... hmm, what's going on in there?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think any Uchiha told Madara. Besides, Madara ended up hating his clan. Actually, the attempt to destroy Konoha with the Kyuubi was win/win for Madara. Pulling it off would've obviously been a win. However, him losing resulted in the Uchiha being blamed for it, and ultimately caused the clan to be wiped out by himself and Itachi.

I think that the Uchiha were blamed for the Kyuubi incident cuz no one would ever believe that Madara was alive. People still doubt it's Madara. So they figured that it was the entire clan. Madara's extremely smart and knowledgeable. He no doubt knew when to strike. As to where, he would've either heard Kushina's screams (as stated by M3J ) or simply followed them from the beginning. We still don't know the extent of his teleportation jutsu.

What's more mysterious to me (as to who knows what in Naruto) is how Itachi knew that Madara was alive and were to find him. And how he figured to ask him to help with the Uchiha extermination. That's a question I'm dying for Kishimoto to answer. I think that would be a better question to ask at this point than the original one here. Sorry!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DementedKirby View Post
    I don't think any Uchiha told Madara. Besides, Madara ended up hating his clan. Actually, the attempt to destroy Konoha with the Kyuubi was win/win for Madara. Pulling it off would've obviously been a win. However, him losing resulted in the Uchiha being blamed for it, and ultimately caused the clan to be wiped out by himself and Itachi.

I think that the Uchiha were blamed for the Kyuubi incident cuz no one would ever believe that Madara was alive. People still doubt it's Madara. So they figured that it was the entire clan. Madara's extremely smart and knowledgeable. He no doubt knew when to strike. As to where, he would've either heard Kushina's screams (as stated by M3J ) or simply followed them from the beginning. We still don't know the extent of his teleportation jutsu.

What's more mysterious to me (as to who knows what in Naruto) is how Itachi knew that Madara was alive and were to find him. And how he figured to ask him to help with the Uchiha extermination. That's a question I'm dying for Kishimoto to answer. I think that would be a better question to ask at this point than the original one here. Sorry!
    Well Itachi was around 5-7 around that time based on the time tables we have, he did read about everything on the tablet which as it seems partialy required MS (probably a edit by madara when he was leader of the clan). Also the anbu being murdered who were protecting, the suspected Uchiha involvement, the fight of the 4th against madara (not known at the time). All this information merely required Itachi to complete the puzzle. It was stated that the MS could atleast control the Kyuubi so it wasnt that difficult for Itachi to find out Madara was behind and finding him would not be hard considering he had to annilhate the Uchiha clan (which madara wanted).

On the subject of finding the birthplace, I find it weird that anbu and not the hokage and top ranked jounin were gaurding it (remember a ninja doesn't get told why and what of the mission if not required). The security was flawed specialy considering if the kyuubi would be released and if other countries would try to take the kyuubi (they tried before)...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mikoto betraying Kushina would be interesting.

Sure people knew Kushina was pregnant, but I think that they kept who the father was a secret.

They knew she was pregnant but they didn't know that the child was Minato's.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast