Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How did Madara find out about Kushina?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How madara found out?

Quote Originally Posted by kanamechidori View Post
    Mikoto betraying Kushina would be interesting.

Sure people knew Kushina was pregnant, but I think that they kept who the father was a secret.

They knew she was pregnant but they didn't know that the child was Minato's.
    I think it was known that Kushina was Minato his wife and was bearing his child but thats it. Was it known she was the host of the 9tails? I cannot make that up from the manga, and she was not hated like naruto. Yes kushina had the reputation hot blooded pepper but not as host as far I know, correct me if i am wrong~~

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner naruto- the sage's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

guys guys guys!!!!!!!!!!!minato is no push over !!!!!!!!!so dont say that the other hokages should ve been present there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they had complete faith on minato !!!!!!!!nobody knew that madara would be still alive and everyone knows that there was no one except madara who could control the kyuubi !!!!!!!!!!its not easy to steal the kyuubi u know!!!!!!!!!!!

about how madara found out u ask hmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!
    i ve a strong hunch that one of the village elders did leak out of the information as to the whereabouts of kushina!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madara found out a lot of things like the massacre of the uchiha which only the hokage and elders knew!!!!!!!!!!madara was there!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i dont think that the uchiha's would be ploting against konoha at this time!!!!!!!!!!!

the coup d'tat was formed after the kyuubi was released probably on the fact that the masked man had a sharingan!!!!!!people started suspecting the uchiha's and this suspicion along with madara's brainwashing might have led to the uchiha revolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so madara had never the intention to reveal his true identity to the 4th!!!!!!!!he planned it with the elders in order to annihilate the uchiha clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to sum it up !!!!!!!!!!madara shows up at naruto's birth!!!hokage sees the sharingan!!!kyuubi is released!!!!!!!4th dies sealing the kyuubi!!!people start suspecting the uchiha's for this tragedy!!!madara along with his informer (one of the elders) passes the orders to end the uchiha clan!!!so the whole thing was planned by the notorious madara /tobi!!!!!!!!!!!
    __________G0d |3E wIt}{ u @lwaY$______________

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kanamechidori View Post
    Mikoto betraying Kushina would be interesting.

Sure people knew Kushina was pregnant, but I think that they kept who the father was a secret.

They knew she was pregnant but they didn't know that the child was Minato's.
    It was known that Kushina was is wife, I mean they were living together for sake. how people wouldn't realize .. lol

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner brunoq's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke's Mom, The traitor.

Just a theory, as Kushina's childbirth being kept really classified by the top of Konoha, we see in the last chapter that Sasuke's mom is the only person to meet her in the way to the hideout.
    So I'm guessing she told Sasuke's dad or something and somehow it leaked to madara.
    These would put the Uchiha plotting for the very beginning to grab the Kyubi.
    What do you think?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sasuke's Mom, The traitor.

well, I think everything's gonna be explained in a couple of chapters. I don't think that Kishi would have made this interaction random without bearing any significance to the plot. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out this way... I always considered uchihas power-hungry degenrateswho can't grasp the concept of "friendship" (except for itachi of course)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MissMinako's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

it seems unlikely to me, as the Uchiha's had distanced themselves from Madara a really long time ago and no one knew he was still alive after his fight with the First.
    I think Kishi showed her so she could show her baby Sasuke ("he's the same age as you baby, I hope they'll be friends" and so on)
    Plus, was Kushina hiding herself from everyone in the village while pregnant? I mean, just one look at her and anybody could tell she was expecting. No need to be a ninja to notice she's pregnant.
    But yeah, we'll see what Kishi has in store for us in the next few chapters

8. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShadowFlame's Avatar
    Country
    Qatar
    Post Thanks / Like

whats wrong with you guys!, dont you know the penultimate evil uchihaihaihe...hah power... kishi's sasuke (named after the legendary ninja sasuke) plot kai.

kishi wouldnt dare tarnish sasuke's parent any more especially after them getting killed by itachi, thus fueling the sasuke's emo meter.

clearly there must be other traitors involved, for madara is a person that likes to prepare a plan and act on secret sources. And since this 16 year old night is so crucial, we cant just have madara tipped about the location of kushina jinchuriki giving birth minutes before the attack.
    "this is a great bleepin deal" - Che Ve Biden\n/n\/n

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hyuuga_Mugen's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

We already know of Zetsus abilities in that he can immerse himself to most known environments . I'm sure Madara was capable of obtaining the information on his own. We know full well from Kushinas recollection that no information on the location of her childbirth was passed on, nor the exact timing (though that is something that she could have predetermined being a close friend).

The only person we know was definately aware of Madara is Itachi, but even with him we can't be sure of the timing. It's possible Shishui also may have caught on but I can't see that being highlighted anytime soon. In both of these cases it would have been years after the birth of Naruto. Remember Madara is the guy that turned Uchiha into a vintage eye collection, after the first great village generation he showed no true compassion for them.
    "I'm livin' in that 21st Century,
    Doin' somethin' mean to it,
    Doin' better than anybody you'll ever see do it,
    Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it,
    I guess every super hero need his theme music"
    Have you got the power to let power go?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It might or might not have been her, but regardless of the truth, surely this same suspicion that we have must have sparked in the minds of the elders too. It's likely that they started suspecting Sasuke's father for conspiring with Madara after this incident, and I believe this might have been the beginning of everything that happened to Sasuke.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pimp naruto kun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This could be a possibility but Kushina never said where she was giving birth and also it didn't seem that Mikoto knew Kushina was a container for the kyuubi making mikoto unable to know that there would be a special location away from the village for naruto to be born because of her jinchuriki status. I don't think that mikoto did this but she could have possibly unintentionally told her husband and maybe somehow was overheard by madara who knew kushina was a jinchuriki but i doubt mikoto had anything to do with it

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BeMyFish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Sasuke's Mom, The traitor.

OORR maybe she was coincidentally there and they blamed the uchiha because she was the only person they came across with. And this suspicion, or mistake, was the main source for suspecting the uchiha!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Boagrious's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys! guys!... Stop.. Sasuke's Mom was there because Uchiha's don't have strollers. Sasuke can't walk, he can't even say googoogaagaa (lady gaga)... And, Kishi needed to state, that, Sasuke, and Naruto, were born the same year.... And that, by itself, is a cool Fact!
    Why so Serious?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Frown Re: Sasuke's Mom, The traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by brunoq View Post
    Just a theory, as Kushina's childbirth being kept really classified by the top of Konoha, we see in the last chapter that Sasuke's mom is the only person to meet her in the way to the hideout.
    So I'm guessing she told Sasuke's dad or something and somehow it leaked to madara.
    These would put the Uchiha plotting for the very beginning to grab the Kyubi.
    What do you think?

it was danzou who told madara he is an elder who knew about kushina. also danzou is someone who wanted to change the world and he needed so he might have thought by giving tobi/madara the 9 tails the 4th would die and he would be hokage or maybe he wanted for the uchiha to be thought has threats because he 'trust them just a thought
    p.s tobi/madara is like danzou in the sense he has multiple sharigans in his arms and legs to use izangi you can see this in his jacket in this pic http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/280/19/

17. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShadowFlame's Avatar
    Country
    Qatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Superlag View Post
    i suspect shishui was the traitor, that's why itachi killed him.
    Yes that is what i first always thought when we learned that itachi in the end was all warm n cuddly albeit a bit blind and cancerous

The only thing i dont like about it is that itachi later "helped" kill all the uchiha and ran away with madara, now we know to care for sasuke. But maybe he had to run away with madara because he had no choice or was forced to after he found about shishui.

We also know nothing about shishui's character, only that was he was a famous and strong sharingan-ax user. Also since in the end danzo turned out to be on the good side, he might have known about the shishui-itachi incident due to his root anbu connectionss
    "this is a great bleepin deal" - Che Ve Biden\n/n\/n

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hyuuga_Mugen's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BeMyFish View Post
    OORR maybe she was coincidentally there and they blamed the uchiha because she was the only person they came across with. And this suspicion, or mistake, was the main source for suspecting the uchiha!
    True although Biwako, the only witness is now dead. How would anybody outside of team assigned to assist in Narutos birth be conscious of that fact?

Regardless of that fact though things don't have to be so linear. It is possible that Madara engineered this whole situation simply to delude the Uchiha people into taking action of their own. Knowing how the Kyuubi is related to their bloodline they could have easily misread it as a sign of their uprise. After that it was only a matter of time before their intentions were traced, they're a clan of ninja inside a village of ninja after all.

As for Shishui being a traitor? Well...

1. He hasn't been pictured at any point
    2. He has no immediate reference to the plot at this point in time
    3. He is likely the same age as Itachi, who seems to be pre-acadamy. Though the age can be debated I can't see the benefits for shishui. You may want it to be true in order to see Itachi in a warmer light but he was doing enough good as it is. Killing his best friend who followed anti-konoha ideals was the first step for him.

The most likely truth is that it was Danzou, as Esg876 said. It's been known for a while that Danzous eyes were obtained with the co-operation of Madara (Though integrated with Oro), and Danzou is the only person in a position to inherit such crucial information, making it all the more likely. This may have been the basis of their relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFlame View Post
    The only thing i dont like about it is that itachi later "helped" kill all the uchiha and ran away with madara, now we know to care for sasuke. But maybe he had to run away with madara because he had no choice or was forced to after he found about shishui.

We also know nothing about shishui's character, only that was he was a famous and strong sharingan-ax user. Also since in the end danzo turned out to be on the good side, he might have known about the shishui-itachi incident due to his root anbu connectionss
    The reason Itachi went with Madara is for power, and also to ensure Sasukes upbringing. He had to run away as it was his mission. We know nothing of Shishuis character therefore he is not a character but a person. Despite what 'side' Danzou is on you think he didn't realize that Itachi killed Shishui? After(well before really) killing the majority of his clan? I don't see why he would need to utilize his connections if he was Itachis superior at the time.
    Last edited by Hyuuga_Mugen; July 08, 2010 at 04:50 AM.
    "I'm livin' in that 21st Century,
    Doin' somethin' mean to it,
    Doin' better than anybody you'll ever see do it,
    Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it,
    I guess every super hero need his theme music"
    Have you got the power to let power go?

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast