Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How did Madara find out about Kushina?

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sasuke's Mom, The traitor.

Hello everyone. I'd like to ask you to not head towards Shisui being a traitor, and for that matter, no Danzou, or any other.If not editing posts, or even deleting might occur. Thanks a lot
    benelori
    Last edited by benelori; July 20, 2010 at 03:42 PM.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sasuke's Mom, The traitor.

To me it was a 'simple' fan service from Kishi, nothing more. Seeing 2 moms and interacting with each other is very good to please fans <also, I can't help but think that Kishi saw that fanarts with dads of Sasuke and Naruto xP>
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShadowFlame's Avatar
    Country
    Qatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: How madara found out?

Quote Originally Posted by naruto- the sage View Post
    guys guys guys!!!!!!!!!!!minato is no push over !!!!!!!!!so dont say that the other hokages should ve been present there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they had complete faith on minato

to sum it up !!!!!!!!!!madara shows up at naruto's birth!!!hokage sees the sharingan!!!kyuubi is released!!!!!!!4th dies sealing the kyuubi!!!people start suspecting the uchiha's for this tragedy!!!madara along with his informer (one of the elders) passes the orders to end the uchiha clan!!!so the whole thing was planned by the notorious madara /tobi!!!!!!!!!!!
    yup madara is no push over hence there was no need to for any of minato's real top tier friends and 3rd "hokage(s)" to be there... ...

However your prediction agrees with everyone's standard prediction so far. However i think the uchihahaeiah..ah massacre is not how you say it will be. there is still a lot for itachi to get old and time for it to happen. Also there will actually be proof of itachi's parents/friends trying to righteously take over what was their from the senjus, by over throwing the current pro-right (senju) party.
    "this is a great bleepin deal" - Che Ve Biden\n/n\/n

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How madara found out?

Well, it really is hard to say.... I´d lean towards danzo spealing the beans though. Its a golden chance for him. He gets madara to release the kyubi and then he takes it for himself with the mokuton and sharingan. Of course, something else went wrong and failed to control the kyubi....

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

danzo for me to,there was enough dialog between the two before he fought sasuke.he was always jealous of sarutobi,so of course that passed on to minato.plus if madara wanted revenge on his clan than all danzo seen was eyes for the taking.madara mentioned all his sharigan and the 1st's dna that he wanted naruto.big time backstabber right here with one of the biggest ears in konoha if not the biggest.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi is watching Sasuke.

seems odd a new born baby is not watched by her mom.

(mom controlled by madara?)

anything can happen.

i still lean BeMyFish theory -
    "OORR maybe she was coincidentally there and they blamed the uchiha"

danzou leaking the information would make sense.
    Last edited by M3J; July 15, 2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: <_<

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tahl's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, although it's possible : Danzo loves Konoha and sure he is otherwise a prat and totally took advantage of the Pain situation but would he really risk the entire village just for the sake of getting the Kyubi for himself? And IIRC this happened 16 years ago, Orochimaru was only thrown out 10 years ago there's a good chance Danzo didn't have any Sharinganes/1st's cells, therefore the Kyubi would be useless to him.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How did Madara find out about Kushina?

to me danzo didnt have nothing to do with it danzo didnt want to do this to konoha even tho he hated sarutobi , maybe the elders? or who knows
    imagen if the one that attacked minato and kushina was sasukes father? lol
    Last edited by M3J; July 15, 2010 at 08:53 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kanamechidori View Post
    Mikoto betraying Kushina would be interesting.

Sure people knew Kushina was pregnant, but I think that they kept who the father was a secret.

They knew she was pregnant but they didn't know that the child was Minato's.
    What does it matter who the child's father is? Unless Tobi is a Minato fanboy the father is completely irrelevant to him. He just wants the kyuubi and couldn't care less about who drilled the host.

And it would be interesting. Why would she name her son after Sarutobi's old man if she's a traitor?

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe zetsu helped him. They seem to be close friends and seems like they know each other for a long time and Zetsu is the best spy you can ask for.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all look how long Madara's been around he knows alot of stuff about alot of stuff.
    Second he probably has spies and other ways of getting information like maybe he knew Zetsu back then and the fact that he can freakin teleport
    Third when you plan something like that you've got to know what you're doing
    Fourthly Jinchuriki aren't exactly closet cases everyone knows who they are at least anyone from that village like Madara

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It'd also be interesting if sasuke's mom did it.... she seemed close to kushina so perhaps she new of her secret and when madara came along she told him for the sake of the coup.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The answer is pretty straightforward. Madara has a unique connection to the Nine-Tails, and considering his ability to locate essentially anyone and instantly transport himself to their location, it would be easy for him to identify the Jinchuriki. As to how he knew the seal was vulnerable, Madara has been shown to have some knowledge of seals, enough to remove the Nine-Tails from Kushina, so he would most likely be aware of when it would be at it's weakest. Madara could have done this on his own, no traitors required.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After a couple of weeks o this, I can only reach the conclusion that, in a world full of shinobi, Kohona nins aren't exactly the best there is at being secretive as they're supposed to be. Considering that Kushina was already obviously pregant ("Hello, Boss? Godzilla's waddling out the East Gate now. Yes, it's her.") and wasn't able to keep herself quiet -- blabbing a bit with a friend along the way and screaming her head off like there was no tomorrow -- even I wouldn't known something was up. Add the fact that Tobidara was already aiming at the Kyuubi...

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yusaku Jon 3 View Post
    After a couple of weeks o this, I can only reach the conclusion that, in a world full of shinobi, Kohona nins aren't exactly the best there is at being secretive as they're supposed to be. Considering that Kushina was already obviously pregant ("Hello, Boss? Godzilla's waddling out the East Gate now. Yes, it's her.") and wasn't able to keep herself quiet -- blabbing a bit with a friend along the way and screaming her head off like there was no tomorrow -- even I wouldn't known something was up. Add the fact that Tobidara was already aiming at the Kyuubi...
    People did not necessarily know kushina was a jinchuiriki though. In that sense, going to give birth was not necessarily suspicious nor it is something which should have been kept from the village.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3