Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: SWOT by Sugita Naoya

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SWOT by Sugita Naoya

hmmmm.....
    can any one give me the link for the "real" one shot of SWOT? The one I read online is a whole lvl difference then the one I read in magazine. Which sadly... the one I am looking forward to. I lost the magazine, that why i am searching online....

The difference would be would be Manabizaki's fighting style in the one shot. His fighting style in the one-shot I read is similar to Akaba from Eye-Shield 21. I am pretty sure he start a fight by smacking a delinquent using a thick book that he is holding as weapon.

Violence isn't the only word to describe him at all. It is violence and brain, where he use his calculative skill to fight. The one shot is so unique, I am still itching to read it again.....

the one shot is just around 20pages something. Maybe..... It is so long after I read it as well as the series.

p/s:
    the now cancelled "Swot", is actually not bad at all. The reverse "nen" thingy that manabizaki has is one of them, but if only the quality that he has from the "one shot" that I read pertain, maybe this series won't be cut shot. I wonder why Sugita does the change. I bet, it is his editor's fault who is more interested in what might sell then "originality".
    Last edited by pijoed; October 07, 2012 at 02:30 PM.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6