Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

D Gray Man D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

D.Gray-man Volume 21 Discussion Thread

Chapter Titles:

* 194. "Alma Karma Awakens"
    * 195. "Ripple"
    * 196. "Go!!"
    * 197. "Crossing Paths, Without Meeting"
    * 198. "Unfruitful Truth"
    * 199. "Little Goodbye"

Please post pictures, summaries and scripts of the upcoming chapter here. Translations are also welcome and appreciated.

Want to discuss the latest spoilers? Do so here!

Remember: NO SPOILERS AND/OR DISCUSSIONS ABOUT IT OUTSIDE THIS SPOILER THREAD!!! If so, your posts will be deleted.

Have fun discussing!

The chapter is out! Download it HERE.

Discuss the latest development and predict what you think will happen next!
    Last edited by riki; February 12, 2011 at 06:42 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

D Gray Man D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

Moderator message by: riki
    To make things easier, I've gathered all of the spoilers and placing them here. Remember to thank the posters who originally found the spoilers!

Spoiler: Spoiler Text show

Spoiler: Spoiler Pics show
    Last edited by riki; February 12, 2011 at 06:42 PM.

3. Thanks 17 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 194 Spoilers Thread

Quote Quote:
    D [gure] When allene the [ba] Kanda [tsu] [te] which is the intention such discharging gets angry how long, allene (the substance) Kanda (the substance) headache occurring with the impact which beats, [waizuri] which suffers. But the allene which occurs hatred of [aruma] being already converted by the energy of the egg nucleus, becoming the big face like, being caught to reckless driving state everyone that, the [ru]. That, this way [aruma] the [tsu] [chi] [ya] [u], with [jiyoni] kills in [akuma] when the count says, involving everyone, large exploding, the North American branch destruction. Being far, something [tewaku] getting wise, in the North American branch which the shock it receives and is destroyed the original body (the wheel) [aruma] which returns coming out on the head, “[yuu]…It is there…?”So next issue Main part page 20. It is to obtain delicately the [pi] the [tsu] [po] to be, however perhaps, scene (with just such description is not the pencil,) next month the cover & the changing cover attaching
    Gotta love Babelfish.

Apparently the flashbacks are over, Alma awakens, and he destroys the North American branch?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

It's pretty early for spoilers! This was unexpected!
    Thanks!
    (But can we really trust them? What's Babelfish?)
    What means "the changing cover attaching?)

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Babelfish is an automatic translation site. Its translations give you some small details, but they're not very legible. Here's a quick Babylon translation.

Quote Quote:
    Wise Lee whom allenic (the main body) is the shock to hit Kanda (the main body), and a headache is up when this sauce style すつもりだ バ Kanda is angry till when, and Allen suffers from. It is Allen getting up, but hatred of Al Mar is already converted into the energy of the chorion and it seems to become a big face and is caught by all the reckless driving states it. In this situation I roll all up and explode very much, and North America branch office is destroyed when an earl says when I murder Johnny when Al Mar becomes アクマ. Take in what テワク is in the distance, and Al Mar which came back to the original body (a head, ring) comes out to the shock destroyed North America branch office to receive; and is 20 pages of next issue main volumes in [Yu ... there ... of there being it?]. A pencil-like top will be delicately with a cover & substitute cover next month (to be such a description may not be a pencil)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"...this sauce style..." LOL!
    well, at least it looks like we have more than just a couple pages real time =D
    ......wait, murder johnny what?!?!?
    O.o''
    oh the suspense...!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member andrewsungchehau's Avatar
    Country
    Brunei
    Post Thanks / Like

If this spoiler is true,then we really got a sudden huge plot development(North American branch totally destroyed).O_O Totally didn't expect it. Johnny.T_T

Didn't get the 20 pages thingie.O_O

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member addenza's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Early spoilers! <3
    And it seems like we're finally seeing the end of the flashbacks. Not to say that they were bad, but I like that we're moving forward in time.

About the cover thing, is it possible that they're giving out special covers for one of the volumes or something? And about the pencil part, could it be that they're giving out pencil sketches or something?

From google translate,
    It sounds like Allen and Kanda have woken up from the flashback (and I'm assuming Road did too), and Alma has been successfully woken up. There's probably a large amount of energy powering Alma's unconscious body for all these years and Alma, who has just woken up, has pulled them, causing an explosion in the NA branch. The earl says something about killing the others or something like that to the others? And that the ones who will be injured most severly will be Johnny, the akuma, and Alma. (Okay, wait, that doesn't make sense to me.) It sounds like Alma realised that Kanda was there at the end of the chapter.

O_O I hope that they won't be forced to fight to the death again.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it mentions that next issue will reveal the cover of Volume 20 + chapter will have its own cover (so we will see how cover of vol20 will look like inside next dgm issue)

well the flashbacks ended.... Allen's body hits Kanda's body which generates a discahrge... and this makes wiselee get headache... Kanda is pissed (mostly for allen for hitting him or about this past)

Allen gets up but its too late... almas hate converted into energy like a big egg (at least his body changed into this egg thing).... than earl mentions that alma is like akuma... then order to kill Johnny and everyone involved.... the egg blows up becomeing like a nuke... destroying the whole NA branch instantly... Tewak feels a huge shock from far away.... Alma after releaseing this energy return to his orginal body shape as we see the NA base destoryed... than alma asks if Yuu is there.... chapter ends...

well not much is happening... and there is not mentioned what happened to Kanda, Allen ect. did allen save johnny and reaver before the big boom... or not... (I guess it would be good if allen somehow saved soemone with his innocecene so that person could tell what happened)...

12. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member addenza's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooh. Thanks, Zibi! Now everything makes more sense.

It's kind of touching that after so long, Alma still hasn't forgotten about Kanda. I wonder what Kanda's reaction would be! XD I'm looking forward to their interaction... If the two of them survive this, of course.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I personaly wonder was allen saved by earl and the noahs from the nuke shock.... or did they left him to get hit by it xD well I doubt they will want to kill allen as they come here especially to pick him up.... it might be that allen is unconcious as they will protect him or take him away from here (maybe road used a door and pulled allen in it to run away from the shockwave)

still nice to see that tewak is there... she was not forgotten (heh tewak has been shown while link not :P).... sadly takusa could have been killed.... or maybe allen protected him and kanda from the shock wave with his cape).... still poor johnny hope he will survive as he is close to allen and lenalee (like younger nerd brother) and in few chapters back... he was going all.... allen will come and save us than we have to do our best to survive.... but now its rahter too late for this.... allen will get pissed.... maybe 14th will show up and do some serious ass kicking ^^

anyway hope that leaver has been killed... dont like this guy... his actions are the case of this destrucition and lots of deaths (duo his experiments with alma + akuma egg)...

====
    hmmm I saw at 2ch that they mention... that Alma's body deformed a little... he grows a tail... and has 1 holo/ring above his head like level4 have...
    ====

still this spoiler bugs me.... is it really spoiler or prediction ^^ I mean last chapter If I remember (I saw only 1 time) marie was slashed by alma... and alma was slashed by kanda..... so it looks strange that hoshino did not show what happend with marie after alma hit....

and ahahahah it kinda sucks... I mean we went throught few months of kanda past... only to see the actual Alma vs Kanda fight in 1page or even 1panel.... whre kanda only slashed him once...... and now hoshino suddenly dropped the flashbacks (or deeper going into the fight betwene those two) and started the real time world..... it looks kinda strange (well for me in possitive sense :P) so why had we to suffer those few months only to see a fight that happened on 1page (like she couldnt show this sooner ^^)

I only guess that she saw that people are already bored with those flashbacks... and rateings could have start droping.... so she decided to go streigh to the actual world events...
    Last edited by Zibi234; April 26, 2010 at 09:54 AM.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Some minor details about the spoilers:

Spoiler DetailsSource: 2ch
    Cretit: 産業 ◆yQongahxCI
    Confirmation: Confirmed
    カラーはアレンと悪魔みたいなやつ
    アルマの頭上のは輪じゃなくて円盤っぽいかも

-

てかアルマは寝てたときと顔は一緒だけど胴体は少し異形な感じでしかも尻尾生えてるわ
    頭の上の円はレベル4にあったような円が1つある

-

先がトランプのスペードみたいなしっぽ
    神田は殴られたあとの描写なかったとおもう
    Last edited by riki; April 26, 2010 at 12:00 PM.

17. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Some minor details about the spoilers:

Source: 2ch
    Cretit: 産業 ◆yQongahxCI
    Confirmation: Confirmed
    カラーはアレンと悪魔みたいなやつ
    アルマの頭上のは輪じゃなくて円盤っぽいかも

-

てかアルマは寝てたときと顔は一緒だけど胴体は少し異形な感じでしかも尻尾生えてるわ
    頭の上の円はレベル4にあったような円が1つある

-

先がトランプのスペードみたいなしっぽ
    神田は殴られたあとの描写なかったとおもう

first one I kinda dont get it.... it says that "someone similar to allen but with devil colors >_< (I assume its the deformed alma look now it would be interesting if allen has awaken too xDXD but I doubt about it).... and that alma's above head holo... is not a circle but a disc

2nd like I mentioned it in previous post... is that alma has deformed body... which has a tail.... and that holo similar to level4 (but like above its not a pure circle but a disc)

3rd describes that tail of almas.... which is similar to a spade... and something about kanda loseing... (no idea here)

so generally it describes almas little deformation process after wakeing up...

19. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Alma. Sounds like Kanda was fighting against him and losing, since Alma has a clear tactical advantage - the akuma egg fragment.

I really want to know what Allen's doing.

And please, we don't want Reever to die! We want Revellie to die!
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well, in the last chapter it said that alma tried to kill himself more than once only to regenerate, so what everyone thought that kanda slashed alma until he couoldn't move was actually that alma did that to himself, and kanda just finished him off...
    Actually, when johnny was feeling all bad about having to depend on allen, i thought it was odd because he was the only one to actually have panels worth of personal thoughts.......so it may have been leading up that it was foreshadowing that he would be the one to die....

the nuke attack.......well, we know crown clown can move on his/its own, so it would be fine if it covered the group of scientist (please exclude leverrier from it =D)..... but yeah.
    it makes me sad - so apparently alma wakes up -ish and blows everything apart from the pent up energy? and then he still remembers kanda? so, that means that poor alma just killed people by accident...again..... geez, that kid has enough trauma to deal with as it is....

New Reply
Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast