Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Rinnegan and Uzumaki clan symbol

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Rinnegan and Uzumaki clan symbol

the uzumaki clan symbol somewhat similar to Rinnegan pattern with circles but closing in at the center.
    does it mean in any angle, that these clan are related to rikuduo sennin clan?
    If it is, sage symbols shown on naruto chapter 499 would brand him "Naruto sennin" towards the end of the manga.

But the nagato is from fuuma clan as jiraiya said in some chapter long back.
    I don't see the connection unless nagato is from uzumaki clan living among fumma clan people.

In future naruto would lose the kyuubi.
    Jyuubi may be revived by madara.
    Naruto might get rinnegan when there would be no go, implanted from konan for the nagato's will to see peace.
    With sage chakra, naruto would be super powered than nagato and he would be closer to SO6 path in terms of power.

Mr kishimoto involves only one-one combat in main fights. i dont see sasuke and naruto fighting together one enemy.

kabutomaru would get sharingan at the end.
    and orochimaru might be revived within kabuto at somepoint when he is weak.
    sasuke would kill kabutomaru/orochimaru and naruto would defeat madara and seal the jyuubi.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: rinnegan and uzumaki clan symbol

No, Jiraiya did not say that Nagato was from the Fuuma clan. It was stated that Pain was rumored to be from the Fuuma clan. However, there isn't any actual proof that he was.

The shinobi that was from the Fuuma Clan, was the original animal realm body that had the scar on his forehead. The one that was brought back to Konoha and analyzed.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hyuuga_Mugen's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@Esg876: Wrong, Uzushio and Senju are not in fact linked by blood, but instead by marriage, the descendants of which continued the Senju line(i.e. Tsunade).

With that being said there is no way for anything passed on through Senju to have continued on into Uzushio. It would have been possible if two children were born, one into each clan but there's no clarification on that as of yet.

The possibility still remains that Nidaime got jiggy with an Uzushio chick who goes on to birth Kushina, but that would be yet another 'what if?'.

There is a resemblance between the eye of rinnegan and the swirl of Uzushio, but I believe Kishi meant for people to compare it the Konoha Leaf as depicted in the chapter. With rinnegan being a non-bloodline doujutsu it wouldn't really make much sense to say they're connected especially as the sign is not the exact same.
    "I'm livin' in that 21st Century,
    Doin' somethin' mean to it,
    Doin' better than anybody you'll ever see do it,
    Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it,
    I guess every super hero need his theme music"
    Have you got the power to let power go?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga_Mugen View Post
    @Esg876: Wrong, Uzushio and Senju are not in fact linked by blood
    Uzushio is not a clan for gods sake. Its a village. The uzumaki clan lived in the uzushio village.

Its as if you say "the senju clan (people) and konoha village (a village - object) are not in fact linked by blood"
    You cant be blood related to an object.
    Last edited by gh0un; July 09, 2010 at 06:21 PM.

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Hyuuga_Mugen, You might want to go re-read chapter 500 page 3. I'm not sure if the new rules allow for posting images so I'm going to skip it but yeah they're distant relatives

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

If you can't present an argument without namecalling, don't post. No need to bash others; it's their opinion, no need to attack them. Present your side amiably or don't present it at all.

Thanks.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the sages elders the decedent of the uchihas his eyes look even more like the uzumaki's clan symbol. maybe the uzumakis came from both brothers maybe some people who decided to live in peace with each other and not fight.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lando65203 View Post
    Hey Hyuuga_Mugen, You might want to go re-read chapter 500 page 3. I'm not sure if the new rules allow for posting images so I'm going to skip it but yeah they're distant relatives
    You are right

here's your proof

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/500/03/

New Reply