Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: itachi with sasuke in his arm 16 years ago

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

itachi with sasuke in his arm 16 years ago

why at the end of the chapter itachi came out with sasuke in his arms feeling that there was something wrong what you guys think ?

for some reason i have a feeling that itachi's father had something to do that night i cant really explain why..

i wanna see what you guys think , lets talk about this =] . .

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: itachi with sasuke in his arm 16 years ago

Well it was already mentioned by madara that itachi was the only one who knew he still existed and that itachi himself approached him because he had to wipe the uchiha out.
    Means he will see part of the kyuubi fight with madara and that he was behind the kyuubi attack AND that he survived once again. Noone will believe him that madara still lives and there wont be any prove that he does because everyone related to this evening is dead.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kozar927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chris188 View Post
    why at the end of the chapter itachi came out with sasuke in his arms feeling that there was something wrong what you guys think ?

for some reason i have a feeling that itachi's father had something to do that night i cant really explain why..

i wanna see what you guys think , lets talk about this =] . .
    No it was just an excuse for kishi to show more sasuke. I dont think it had significance other then baby sasuke fan service
    I need a new sig. Someone make me one plz

4. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Kozar927, about the appearance of Itachi in the chapter, he really wasn't consequential for the chapter itself, it could be for the next chapter and the next arc, but as Kozar927 very well said, it could just end there as fan service.

We'll see in the upcoming chapters, if he will have anything to do with the events being related.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this is the moment that made Itachi snap, the one that started his hatred of his own kindred. I doubt he'll interact with Madara, but he will probably hear him speak or whatever. Or maybe this'll just start his fear of the Uchiha, and then when he mentions it to Fugaku, that's what'll start him on the road to betrayal.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuranzyan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it just serves as a 'highlight' of how the events of the Kyuubi attack affected the 'last' Uchihas and Naruto. I.E. Madara, Itachi & Sasuke.

A 'Circles within circles', 'connected by fate' predestination sort of thing.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

itachi feels something strange because of the moon.kyuubi is revived and the moon contains the juubi body so probaly sharingan with kyuubi and jyuubi body(moon) have some little connections that makes itachi feels strange.

even during the chunin exam before gaara killing dozu in the roof of a building he stated that his blood gets excited when it's a full moon and the best explanation is still that gaara has a part of that moon(jyuubi body) inside him.it's just my speculation this thing about gaara because we don't know if juubi was in kishis mind years ago.

10. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what I think will happen. Itachi will find out what his clan is really like. When the Kyuubi starts the attack on Konoha not a single Uchiha will lift a finger to help. He may even see his father as the one who orders them to stand down. After the battle is over then Itachi will see all the dead bodies lying around the village and wonder why his clan could have helped but didn't. This will be the beginning of his disillusionment with his clan. Then as he grows up and the rift between his clan and Konoha, in general, widens he will probably hear snide remarks from his clansmen about how they wished that the Kyuubi had not been stopped by the Fourth. This will probably lead him straight into the hands of Danzo and the Elders of Konoha.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TheBeastWithin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I also think that he will find out about madara in the next chapter. Or maybe feel his chakara then later recodnizing it as the one who attacked konoha with the ninetails 16 years back...

Itachi is very smart. I find it weird how he gets answers to things by looking at the sky. Like when they told him his brother died, he llooks into the sky and says "no" wtf is dat about? Does he read the stars or something?? lol

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tias's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastWithin View Post
    I also think that he will find out about madara in the next chapter. Or maybe feel his chakara then later recodnizing it as the one who attacked konoha with the ninetails 16 years back...

Itachi is very smart. I find it weird how he gets answers to things by looking at the sky. Like when they told him his brother died, he llooks into the sky and says "no" wtf is dat about? Does he read the stars or something?? lol
    Thats actually true xD
    I mean when we were shown the shadow of the jyuubi, it DID have a rinnegan/Sharingan like eye.

Madara also said he would project his infinite Tsukuyomi on the moon and cast everyone under an illusion and bring peace to everyone.

Makes me think that Highly skilled Uchiha ( Madara/Itachi level?) By looking at the moon/sky can maybe see or feel things?

The moon contains the jyuubi's body, so it would not surprise me, that when it's the fullmoon, that Jinchuuriki and Uchiha are somehow influenced or feel different.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke´s parents definitely had something to do with the whole attack... It is just too damn plain obvious... I mean, madara just appeared and the fox was about to attack (he hadn´t attacked yet) and the leaders of the clan are nowhere to be seen? No wonder the lot of them got butchered.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Sasuke´s parents definitely had something to do with the whole attack... It is just too damn plain obvious... I mean, madara just appeared and the fox was about to attack (he hadn´t attacked yet) and the leaders of the clan are nowhere to be seen? No wonder the lot of them got butchered.
    Hiashi was out when Pein attacked. Did he has something to do with it too?

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by councilman View Post
    :/

A huge difference between the two situations is that Madara is an Uchiha.
    Sasuke's parents are also Uchiha, and we know about the Uchiha's history.

Therefore, it's perfectly reasonable to believe something is up.

Whereas Pain is from another village altogether, and was just some kid who got mad because his mommy and daddy died.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by councilman View Post
    Well, do we have any reason to believe the hyuga would plot against konoha? Does he have something in common with the main villain as far as we know? Not to mention hiashi was with hanabi, a girl too young to even be a gennin. We know the uchiha plotted against the village and have the capacity to tame the kyubi. I doubt it is a coincidence they disappeared exactly before the kyubi was about to attack.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member feisu-chan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I also think Itachi's appearance in these chapters plays an important role in Itachi's disillusionment with his clan. Though, I don't think the Uchihas knew it was really Madara that was controlling the Kyuubi. I take Itachi's (or was that Madara's?) words that he was the only one who knew Madara was still alive and that Madara was behind the Kyuubi attack.

I was thinking that, Madara's attack on Konoha was a way to kill two birds with one stone: his revenge against Konoha and on the Uchiha clan. I am thinking that prior to extracting the Kyuubi, Madara had plotted something that caused the Uchihas to have an emergency meeting or whatnot, which is why they weren't located anywhere during the attack.

This had made the village and Itachi to suspect the clan had something to do with it. Itachi's statement: Why did mom and dad have to go out now, was something not entirely random.

However, I've read in the Naruto Wiki site that "According to the third Naruto databook, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox is the only one who knows the truth about the Uchiha clan and about Naruto. However, it appears that it has no intention of telling what it knows."

If this has something to do with the kyuubi attack, then it's also probable that they were indeed involved.

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast