Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Some newest stuff with anime,and movies

Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Some newest stuff with anime,and movies

Didnt want to post these works here cause i dont like them so much, expecially the konohamaru piece cause i totally hate it.

So all of these things are a combination of different styles, example Chun Lee was a mix of a special painting style that someone like Google32 uses and it was so damn hard. the Garra image was just a test to see if i could paint something in 30min and i really did it in that time.

and Garra is red because evil was the theme and i added a red gradiant of it.

So take a look and i hope you like it .

Spoiler show

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some newest stuff with anime,and movies

BAN_KAI! You know I'm a huge fan of your works.

Ok, let's see now:

First picture: fricking incredible. Definitely one of my favs.

Second picture: nice brush strokes/effects. What's up with all the crossed lines over the whole canvas? The eyes, lips and nose are very detailed; which I like. The other features (in particular the hair) doesn't look as "real" compared to say the eyes/lips. Love the way you've done the eyes tbh.

Third picture: scares the shit out of me. In a semi-neutral/postive way....I guess. Is that Gaara? I like the red and black shades~ ^^

New Reply