Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Favorite Anime Quotes

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favorite Anime Quotes

"Thanks, Hikky. For trying to stand up for me." ~Yui, Oregairu

---------- Post added May 08, 2014 at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was May 04, 2014 at 02:43 PM ----------

"I believe we ordered burgers, no ditzes..." ~Kyolo, GJ-bu@

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ArtIristic's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

"Bang." ~Spike Spiegel
    〜Nano desu~※☆✕

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Rize-chan has gone from soldier to corporate spy!" ~Cocoa, Gochiusa

"I've never had someone respond so appropriately to my antics!" ~Chiya, Gochiusa

---------- Post added May 17, 2014 at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was May 10, 2014 at 11:41 PM ----------

"It's raining Anko again!" ~Cocoa, Gochiusa

---------- Post added May 23, 2014 at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was May 17, 2014 at 12:41 PM ----------

"I realized once again that my life is stuck on hard mode." ~Usa
    "How enviable!" ~Shiro
    "Shut up." ~Usa, Kawaisou

"Did you think this episode would end on a good note? Well, too bad! You get me instead!" ~Mayumi, Kawaisou

---------- Post added May 24, 2014 at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was May 23, 2014 at 04:04 PM ----------

"I will atone with my death." ~Cocoa, Gochiusa

"Cocoa-san has died of ketchup!" ~Chino, Gochiusa

"But, Sharo-chan, you don't strike me as a mother. You're more like a newlywed housewife who weathers hardship with the power of love." ~Chiya, Gochiusa

"It's quite unpleasant to be stepped upon. Doing the stepping, however, feels quite good." ~Sebastian, Kuroshitsuji

---------- Post added May 27, 2014 at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was May 24, 2014 at 12:48 PM ----------

"These are called bloomers." ~Erika
    "Bloomers? Sounds like 'brooms'. Do you wear those when you sweep the floor?" ~Tatsuya, Mahouka

---------- Post added May 31, 2014 at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was May 27, 2014 at 01:50 PM ----------

"Now that's a recipe that let's the ingrediants speak for themselves!" ~Cocoa, Gochiusa

"Can't forget the importance of warming up." ~Rize
    "So flexible!" ~Cocoa and Sharo
    "Sharo-chan! We gotta express the beauty of the human form too!" ~Cocoa, Gochiusa

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

"A TV show I once saw said that it can be fun to ride on someone's shoulders as an adult. I picked Shiro because he's the tallest one here. And it actually was surprisingly fun. Now I'm feeling great, looking down on you peasants." ~Mayumi, Kawaisou

---------- Post added June 01, 2014 at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was May 31, 2014 at 12:45 PM ----------

"Astonishingly large, is it not? One cup could cover my whole face!" ~Kurumi, Date A Live II

---------- Post added June 07, 2014 at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was June 01, 2014 at 11:39 AM ----------

"Creepy. Creepy. Creepy. But she's good... She's good, but it's creepy!" ~The Cast of Kannagi

"Huh? But this is... awful. But she's cute! She's awful, but she's cute. ~The Cast of Kannagi

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"I'm your new commuter wife!" ~Naru, Barakamon

---------- Post added July 16, 2014 at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was July 13, 2014 at 10:29 PM ----------

"Apology letter, Suzuki Ikumi. My bad for dozing off in class today. And I'm sorry for punching you in the belly when you tried to wake me up. I was in the middle of fighting a freaky monster in my dream, so I punched you without thinking. I guess you snapped after that and started yelling at me, but I fell asleep again. Sorry 'bout that too. It's just that I had to finish taking down that monster. I wasn't being rude cuz I hate you. I actually like you cuz you make it easy to fall asleep. Anyway, I won't do it again, so be cool and let me off this time. I'm only human." ~Ikumi, Jinsei

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

I don't care if it's against the rules! I'm in the game until they kick me out! ~Yuzuki, Nozaki-kun

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

"Just a minute! You've got something nobody else can beat, and that's your fantastic..ass!", Dandy.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"I'm Nozaki Umeko, and I'm seventeen. I came here ready to get any guy I can. I'm planning on bringing one or two home with me today." ~Nozaki, Nozaki-kun

"Hello I'm Nozaki. Nice to meet you." ~Nozaki
    "Oh, nice to meet you too. I'm Mikoshiba." ~Mikorin
    "So, have you always... attended an all girls school?" ~Nozaki
    "Yeah, I'm constantly surrounded by girls. So stuff like this makes me nervous... But I'll do my best to be brave today! Or something..."
    "Why am I playing a girls role?" ~Mikorin, Nozaki-kun

---------- Post added July 30, 2014 at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was July 28, 2014 at 04:09 PM ----------

"Fumi, stuff this between your boobs!" ~Ikumi
    "Don't abuse the gaper clam!" ~Rino, Jinsei

"That's no excuse! You could've caught me in a way that didn't involve groping me! ~Rino, Jinsei

---------- Post added August 05, 2014 at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was July 30, 2014 at 01:03 PM ----------

"I can't believe Sensei is a waifu." ~Naru
    "Naru, that's the wrong word." ~Tama

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Themistocles's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

two from Trigun dubbed at least

"Damn my Bb, my Bb is gone!"

"What is that? Is that some strange Christian Science?"
    Kartoffeln sind gut

New Reply