Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
<< Sorry guys I tried to search for timcanpy in the threads and have yet to find one so I wanted to start a thread if possible about him. If I'm wrong for some reason that I have yet to find and have caused any inconvenience by posting I do sincerely apologise for my negligence and please feel free to close the thread >>
I was just wondering a couple of things regarding our beloved character Timcanpy
1. As Kanda asked before he got attacked by Apocryphos (which was pretty badass), who's side is Timcanpy exactly on (Neah's, Allen's, Cross Marian's...if he's still alive ) ?
2. Why do you think he started crying when he was asked that?
3. Is Timcanpy ever gonna be back or is he gone for real?
4. Who do you think made Timcanpy? (Many seem to allege that he is Neah's creation given how Neah refers to Timcanpy as "my Timcanpy"...But I don't believe it has been confirmed yet :/)
5. What do you guys believe the shape imprinted on Timcanpy symbolizes or means (if it does have any meaning??)
6. What do you think Tim's size represents ? In other words, as he grows in size and mass, what exactly has increased to cause that?
Just hoping for some discussion on this since it's been bugging me.
Last edited by Crown Clown; June 09, 2014 at 10:42 AM.
Greetings, look, whatever you do a thread is ok, there is no problem, ask what you want
Well, now answering you:
1. There is no exactly a 100% answer, but yes a 99% haha, look imagine this, Cross, Allen and Nea, and in front of them Timcanpy, each one is going to order something to Tim, who Tim will obey? I think to his creator, Nea, imagine a reunion of the two, since so far years ago Tm hasnt seen him hahah. But that not means that Tim doesnt love Cross and Allen.
2. Well, after answering you 1., you could realise why Tim cries, it is not a true painful crying, Tim is divided hah, but it is all ok
3. If I am not wrong, Cross is the only one who can repair him, and Cross is alive, that is for sure (he scaped and went to know the truth about Allen, he realise his "mistake" at that moment when he saw Apo, look my thread: mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2996034-Why-Cross-said-he-made-a-mistake-with-Allen-if-Allen-yes-is-the-host-of-the-14th ).
I think that of course when he reappear, he will repair Tim
I have a question about Tim, durng the fight in the northamerican branch (Alma's and Kanda's arc), in a moment Tim got big, I think because protecting a seal? I dont remember, well, when he got big, a magical words are pronuncied, the same during the entire series ("Ura, masarakato ..."), who pronuncied them? Was Cross there hided?
followed by this page ..
(The second possibility I would ever see would be Mana but that would be too long a stretch....)
Given that Neah has referred to Timcanpy as "myTimcanpy" I don't find it inconceivable that Neah was the one who did it. Furthermore, to the witnesses of that arc (by witnesses I mean Bak-chan, Fou, Leverrier etc ), after Kanda stabbed Allen in rage because he was getting in the way of their fight - which I hated - Allen's body turned blackish like a Noah. It was made clear in the monologue
And of course the Earl also thanks them saying that he is awakening so since Tim is hinted to have been created by Neah or at least a past acquaintance of him, Tim could have reacted to his presence, gotten bigger ( which has been alleged in several instances that his size denotes the depth of his relationship with his caretaker ) and done the barrier break thing.... I think at least
Speaking of creation, I wonder what Apocryphos pulled out and stabbed Tim with to make him MIA like that??
what was the purpose of the barrier seal? Or whatever, I can't see, what was the purpose of Tm getting big?
there is nothing about itQuote:
Remember the tree named Cornelia? Hoshino won't waste a huge panel to confirmed a wooden piece.Quote:
It was the tree in chapter 215.Quote:
M-Maybe he's 300kg weight when he is in his giant form, imagine our little cute Timcanpy in Cross's or Allen's head with such a weight...Quote:
Say do you think Timcanpy (with the material that he's been made with), is more affiliated with Innocence material or Noah memory? (or perhaps Akuma material )
And do we happen to know what material Cornelia tree is made of ( can't just be simple wood and bark right?) by any chance?
Maybe Timcanpy is made up of whatever lero is made up of. But seriously tim can't be gone for two reasons : 1) #1 mascots! The next best is lero, and he works for the Earl. 2) So little has been revealed about him, and he's connected with Nea, so he's too important to off.
Now that I think about it we also don't know what Lero is made of do we?
It does seem feasible. If Tim was indeed made by Neah (only suggested so far), it wouldn't be too far fetched for him to be made of the same material as Lero, assuming he was made by the Earl. Interestingly enough though Lero can transform into the infamous sword.
Speaking of which, who do you guys think made Timcanpy? And what do you think the shape imprinted on Timcanpy is meant to mean(if it does carry any meaning at all )
It was confirmed to be Cross in various occasions.Quote:
? was not Nea who created it?... Tim obbeys him the most, above Cross and Allen, what I said in my first post in this thread