Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who wud win?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Urahara n ichigo- battle A

3 37.50%
  • shinji n love - battle A

5 62.50%
  • urahara n ichigo - battle B

5 62.50%
  • Shinji n love - battle B

1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply

Thread: Shinji, Love vs Urahara, Ichigo

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Shinji, Love vs Urahara, Ichigo

ooo here a tasty fight
    rules:
    scenario a- shikai only no mask or bankai ichigo.

scenario b- masks come into play n ichigo can use bankai.

battlefield is vizard training area.

so who wud win?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shinji, Love vs Urahara, Ichigo

Shinji and Love win both fights. I'd have a hard time believing Ichigo could take on Lisa or Hiyori, so there's no way he can defeat Love. Ichigo's only attack, GT would easily be deflected by Tengumaru.

Shinji vs. Kisuke would be close, but I'd give Shinji the slight edge with the mask on. In any case, with Sakanade turned on, Ichigo would get crushed instantly by Love and then him and Shinji would gang up on Kisuke.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ryanzokuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara and Ichigo.

Urahara would beat most people who are not Aizen or Yama. pit him against Shinji, and it would be tough, but i'm sure Urahara would win. he's got plenty of power and tons of intellect. we have no idea what either of their bankais are, so going on a purely shikai standpoint, somebody like Urahara could figure out Sakanade pretty quickly just as Aizen did. Shinji's masked power and speed would be scary, though.

Ichigo is Ichigo, he could probably beat Love, especially when Love gets no bankai in this fight. if we knew Love's bankai, that would change things.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd lean towards shinji and love... Bankai masked ichigo seems barely at the level of a masked vizard, he'd need bankai just to keep up with the basic abilities of a captain as it is. In that sense, urahara has a very poor ally here. Love seems fairly capable to say the least. His mask is reasonably powerful and his shikai would most likely easily break through ichigo's GT and some of urahara's shikai techniques and perhaps some kido(depending on which is used). Shinji can mess up both ichigo and urahara (worst case scenario messing up urahara does around 90% of the job).

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shinji can easily compensate for Urahara's kidou with his ceros; though Shinji himself could also be good at using kidou.

Like kkck said above though, messing up Urahara would do 90% of the job. Shinji could activate sakanade then sit back and watch Love shikai + mask pummel Ichigo and Kisuke. They wouldn't even know what hit them.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Shinji does not strike me as a poor kido user. He even has a very ability oriented zampakuto rather than a melee one, I think he should actually be pretty good at it. Love on the other hand does not strike me as a great kido user. He is not necessarily bad at it, just given his abilities and personality he does not strike me as someone who´d be exceptional at kido.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Shinji does not strike me as a poor kido user. He even has a very ability oriented zampakuto rather than a melee one, I think he should actually be pretty good at it. Love on the other hand does not strike me as a great kido user. He is not necessarily bad at it, just given his abilities and personality he does not strike me as someone who´d be exceptional at kido.
    I agree, Love seems to be more of the Kenpachi/Sajin brute force type. Of the four vaizard captains, I would say that Shinji and Rose would be the ones who are likely proficient at using kidou. Either way, lack of kidou wouldn't be detrimental to Shinji and Love here because they have hollow powers to back themselves up with.

New Reply