Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who would win?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ceipheed's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who would win?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolfx03 View Post
    Negi can't do Shundo on air. He used Empty Air Space Movement/Space Fissure Movement, A Teleportation Spell (Negima! Vol. 20). http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima!/181/02/ and 03.

pray tell where it is stated that it's a teleportation spell.

as far as I know, that IS a shundou. as far as I remember, the only 3 ways of teleportation shown in negima are
    1) Pactio card (wait, was that only telepathy?)
    2) the scrolls/charms used by Tatsumiya
    3) the Time/Space displacing bullets used by Chao.

back to Eva, as deSolAxe pointed out, how can you tell that she can't use shundou? I agree with you that she didnt use shundou on 208-0203, but the simple fact that she hasnt used it doesnt mean she CAN'T use it.maybe her base speed is already high enough to face off with negi so she doesnt need to use it.

edit: this looks like a Shundou to me, tho.

@deSolAxe, yeah, that might be so, but for that to work, Asuna still has to land the hit on her., which is where kanka comes in for the boost in stats. then again, if chachamaru does get hit by the Hama no tsurugi (blade, not harisen), then she's already taking a good beating from that bigass sword.

edit2: im sorry that this is really out of context, but is there anything I should know about this bracelet? I cant seem to remember anything about it.
    Last edited by Ceipheed; July 19, 2010 at 11:57 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member LoneWolfx03's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ceipheed View Post
    pray tell where it is stated that it's a teleportation spell.

as far as I know, that IS a shundou. as far as I remember, the only 3 ways of teleportation shown in negima are
    1) Pactio card (wait, was that only telepathy?)
    2) the scrolls/charms used by Tatsumiya
    3) the Time/Space displacing bullets used by Chao.

back to Eva, as deSolAxe pointed out, how can you tell that she can't use shundou? I agree with you that she didnt use shundou on 208-0203, but the simple fact that she hasnt used it doesnt mean she CAN'T use it.maybe her base speed is already high enough to face off with negi so she doesnt need to use it.

edit: this looks like a Shundou to me, tho.

@deSolAxe, yeah, that might be so, but for that to work, Asuna still has to land the hit on her., which is where kanka comes in for the boost in stats. then again, if chachamaru does get hit by the Hama no tsurugi (blade, not harisen), then she's already taking a good beating from that bigass sword.

edit2: im sorry that this is really out of context, but is there anything I should know about this bracelet? I cant seem to remember anything about it.
    oops! You're right...She does do shundo.. You know I only have Negima Volume 1-25 and I did not notice that page because Delrey did not released that volume yet. My bad! Gomen!

And the bracelet? Oh! that's the time when Ako and Nagi won 2nd place in the best couple contest during their Date in Volume 14 http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima!/124/14/ , http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima!/124/09/ <--picture of the bracelet
    Last edited by LoneWolfx03; July 20, 2010 at 07:49 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

@LoneWolfx03:
    the fact that he healed Nagi doesn't change much... it's one thing to fix damage as long as you don't have hole in your chest =) as Eva did...

are we gonna have another matches?

like mmm
    chao vs kotaro ? :P

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deSolAxe View Post
    @LoneWolfx03:
    the fact that he healed Nagi doesn't change much... it's one thing to fix damage as long as you don't have hole in your chest =) as Eva did...

are we gonna have another matches?

like mmm
    chao vs kotaro ? :P
    true...very true...*nod*..okay...hmm...
    Chao and Kotarou? I'd say Chao if the rule says that they can use weapons or materials for a battle. But in hand to hand combat, I'd say Kotarou. Can you suggest more? Let me try... how about...

Asuna vs Kotarou?
    Kaede vs Negi?
    Setsuna vs Konoka? <--I know Konoka wins because Setsuna can't hurt her.. ;p

or maybe...

Zazie V.S. EVERYBODY? O_O" *Dan dan DAAAN!!!*

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ceipheed's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha Zazie vs everyone? thats harsh, man.

Kaede vs Negi? Hands down Negi.

Asuna vs Kotarou? I'd put my money on kotarou if it wasnt because Asuna might have a limitless supply of energy for Kanka. in terms of experience and skill, Kotarou would definitely have the upper hand, but if Asuna just keeps using Kanka and diminishing the dmg taken, then yeah....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuranzyan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Zazie vs everyone... Ouch man... even I wouldn't go that far. Chizuru would force everyone into submission without even breaking stride.

I remember that scene with Graf whatshisface... heh.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I mean... not in a brutal way! I mean Zazie can beat Mana, Kaede and Setsuna without touching them... I mean she uses her artifact to put the Ala Alba on sleep, put them on a fantasy where their dreams came true. So, for me, she wins because of her artifact. No bloody battle... if I think of that, I would be as psycho as Tsukuyomi. ;p

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

regarding the takahata vs kurt fight, I gave my vote to takahata because, even when both of them are quite experienced (even if kurt is a genius, takahata has all that experience with Austro-Africus Aetemalls), I believe that him with Kanka could top Kurt's Shinmeiryuu. the whole "difference in the battles they have lived through" thing, as Chao once put it.
    I don't think Kanka tops Shinmeiryuu. Fate simply tossed Asuna across the room while she was using Kanka, and Tsukuyomi using Shinmeiryuu took his arm off a little while later.

Quote Quote:
    as for Tatsumiya... you make it sound like sniping coins was nothing. this is a universe where martial artists have lightning-fast reflexes and ridiculous strength, right? well, in that universe, some1 managed to shoot coins at a speed where Ku Fei barely had time to counter. I don't believe that could be such an easy feat you could just disregard. sure, Tatsumiya barely moved at all, but that could also come to show how much of an advantage she held during the fight.

then again... tatsumiya did lose on purpose, but we don't know how serious Ku Fei was either.
    Mana didn't lose on purpose:

http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima!/95/08/

That being said, Mana lost to Ku Fei when she was handicapped by not being allowed to use her guns. Meanwhile Kaede tied with Mana when Mana wasn't handicapped in the slightest.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Franckie, now THAT'S something Ive definitely never read. where did they state that Eva was on the same level as Al?
    I'm having trouble finding the chapter, but it's where Chao is having a conversation with Hakase regarding Al. Chao states Al is on par with Eva.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zefyris's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

What' you're searching is on the 2nd page of the 110th chapter (also the 2nd page of the 13th volume).
    However, she's merely saying that (talking about Albireo) it would be bad if a combatant of Evangeline's class were to meddle in her plan.
    So she's simply saying that his abilities are completely over the top, not that he's on par with her. In the same page, she's saying that there is almost no information about him at all, so there is just NO WAY that she knows enough to judge if Albireo is on par with Evangeline.
    She's merely thinking that he's from ala alba-> he must be unbelievably strong.

Simply, for the level of Chao, if Albireo meddle with her plan, it would be as bad as the news of Evangeline meddling with her plan.

That's what she meant, as there's simply no basis in thinking that she would know Albireo Imma's fighting abilities enough to say more than this.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2