Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 213

Thread: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

  1. #166
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    8th Day
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,111
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    I'm loving the ending song, the full version is out and its really nice.

    Poor Kiefer, she does seems to have the hardest fate in all of the female characters in the series doesn't she?
    I wonder if she and Ryner will ever see each other again..

    About the Sion part where he goes "mad". I think its more like he finally found the answer and the truth. I'm not sure what the truth is, but I think Sion won against his evil self when he stopped miran from killing Ryner.
    When Miran opened the door, I SAW LIGHTTT
    Which means the "good" Sion is back or something.
    I like how he called Mion vermin.

    And wtf? Ryner father just killed him?!
    ..Did our main character just died?

  2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #167
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Welcome to this thread, zeltrax225! It’s nice to see you posting in this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    I'm loving the ending song, the full version is out and its really nice.
    Yes, I’ve listened to it and I agree is pretty nice. ^_^

    Quote Quote:
    Poor Kiefer, she does seems to have the hardest fate in all of the female characters in the series doesn't she?
    Back luck does seem to follow Kiefer I agree. First, she saw her little sister getting killed before her, then she became a spy in Roland and that didn’t turn out well either and now she is accused of being a spy in Pink Country and things aren’t going too well over there for her either.

    Quote Quote:
    I wonder if she and Ryner will ever see each other again..
    I think they will, in fact, I have a feeling Ryner will be the one to rescue her from the grasp of the Pink Country.

    Quote Quote:
    About the Sion part where he goes "mad". I think its more like he finally found the answer and the truth. I'm not sure what the truth is, but I think Sion won against his evil self when he stopped miran from killing Ryner.
    Mmmm…interesting. While I still think Sion is evil and that "the light show" we saw in this ep is him getting deeper into evil waters, I find it interesting how you looked at the same scene from a different perspective. Cool theory. Hopefully we’ll get the answer to whether Sion returned to the light or went deeper into the dark side next episode.

    Quote Quote:
    When Miran opened the door, I SAW LIGHTTT
    Which means the "good" Sion is back or something.
    I like how he called Mion vermin.
    I didn’t see that as light, I saw it more like fire…and evil fire in fact.

    Quote Quote:
    And wtf? Ryner father just killed him?!
    ..Did our main character just died?
    I don’t think he is dead, he is only unconscious that is why I was theorizing his dad stabbed him with that dagger in order to awake his power/memories.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; November 28, 2010 at 01:04 AM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #168
    in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Singapore
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Oh man, that really low rating/no rating really sucks T___T Maybe viewers want action, not plot, because that's what this episode delivered. And I guess for us who have been watching LOL Heroes all this while can get what's going on when we have all these new plot developments but to someone just channel surfing, they are more likely to stop and watch a battle than people talking or seemingly random things happening. Just my thoughts on why the episode rating was so low... But that really does suck nonetheless ><

    The Sion thing at the end... Sion really did seem bipolar. It didn't sound like him at all! I wonder if it is his dark side or if it's something to do with Lucille or something altogether. Charlie's theory about the someone who had yet to awaken being Sion sounds plausible

    The Claugh x Noa fangirl in me was pleased with developments in the episode until whatshername came along and spoilt it :/ Anyway, I wonder where Claugh got that arm from. It's very... Black. Looks kinda disconcerting that his skin color is different XD And why was Claugh worried that it was cold? If he can move it and it isn't a robotic arm (we haven't seen that kind of technology in this series anyway) that means that blood flows through it and so it'd be warm

    The prospect of that guy at the end being Ryner's dad is interesting. As was mentioned he looks way too young...
    Spoiler: for Fullmetal Alchemist show
    In Ryner's dream before we heard that his dad was a noble, and usually nobles are high ranking officials in the army (at least in the LOL heroes world)... So it wouldn't be too farfetched to think his father is a strong mage and has knowledge of the eye powers. Perhaps because he knew his son was an AS holder he did some research on it or something (after disappearing or whatever he did to land Ryner in an orphanage) XD Either way, if it works to make his AS even stronger, that'd be really cool, since we've already seen that Ryner has a slightly different AS from everyone else as it is

    Happy Belated Birthday Ryner

    Need next episode naooo
    Last edited by destiny4ever; November 28, 2010 at 06:40 PM. Reason: added spoiler tag

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #169
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    ... But that really does suck nonetheless ><
    QFT. Whatever the reason behind those low ratings, it makes me very sad that a series as great as this one won’t have a second season because of it.

    Quote Quote:
    The Sion thing at the end... Sion really did seem bipolar. It didn't sound like him at all! I wonder if it is his dark side or if it's something to do with Lucille or something altogether. Charlie's theory about the someone who had yet to awaken being Sion sounds plausible
    I blame it all on Lucille, Sion was a nice guy until he met him.

    Quote Quote:
    The Claugh x Noa fangirl in me was pleased with developments in the episode until whatshername came along and spoilt it :/
    The Claugh x Noa fangirl in me was happy with that scene as well ^_^ and…I think whashername is a he.

    Quote Quote:
    Anyway, I wonder where Claugh got that arm from. It's very... Black.
    Great point, Salad! I wonder where he got it from as well…I hope they answer this question in the next episodes. Btw, I wouldn’t be surprised if Claugh’s new nick has to do with his black arm. Red-finger Claugh could become Black-arm Claugh?

    Quote Quote:
    Spoiler: for FMA show
    Spoiler: FMA show


    Quote Quote:
    So it wouldn't be too farfetched to think his father is a strong mage and has knowledge of the eye powers.
    ITA.

    Quote Quote:
    (after disappearing or whatever he did to land Ryner in an orphanage)
    And now that you have mentioned this…I’m really curious about why he (Ryner’s dad) abandoned Ryner when he was a little boy. And if Ryner’s dad is alive then it means Ryner didn’t kill him…so Ryner only killed his mom? I so can’t wait to know the answers to these questions!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; November 28, 2010 at 06:49 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #170
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Quote:
    I think they will, in fact, I have a feeling Ryner will be the one to rescue her from the grasp of the Pink Country.
    - I have a faint feeling that Keifer will die sooner or later~

    Quote Quote:
    I didn’t see that as light, I saw it more like fire…and evil fire in fact.
    - but it was all shiny and pretty, who Wouldn't be attracted to it... XD

  10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  11. #171
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Coffee~ View Post
    - I have a faint feeling that Keifer will die sooner or later~
    Noooo, I don’t want for Keifer to die. . I admit I’m a Ferris girl, but I don’t dislike Keifer and I do think she also deserves a happy ending.

    Quote Quote:
    - but it was all shiny and pretty, who Wouldn't be attracted to it... XD
    Good point. Btw, according to the novel readers Miran laughing like a maniac doesn’t happen in the manga.

    Thanks to Defade for the info:
    “He was just supposed to get pretty excited, but yeah...that...laugh with Sion on fire was sorta....out there. It did add to the crazy atmosphere though, so I didn't quite mind.”

    Also, it seems the animators changed Sion and Ryner’s scene in a big way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defade
    They changed Sion and Ryner's scene drastically, and I think the novel version is superior in the emotional aspect, so I've translated the segment. It's so short, so I just dumped it on my journal:

    http://defade.livejournal.com/347199.html#cutid1

    I'd suggest reading it before the final episode.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; November 29, 2010 at 05:52 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #172
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Heroes 22 Raw is out.

    Not going to go into details, but a lot of stuff happens.
    Some of it maybe confusing watching it the first time. Especially if you haven't picked up on the hints through the show or payed attention to the flash backs. You'll get a better idea if you read wiki info (contains spoilers) or info about the novel.

    Ferris went all EMO hearing about Ryners Death from the Mystery Person. She was Kocked out.
    The mystery person's name is "Lieral Lieutolu" was mentioned in the episode and seems to know Lucile rather well. I think Lucile called him "lord" when he called his name, "lord"as in a title for nobles.

    He and Lucile exchange a few pleasantries and I think Lucile asked if Lieral is going to interfere or something like that. My guess he is talking about his plans (whatever plans Lucile / Sion has). I think Lucile also mentioned about Ryner not knowing about himself or something to that extent. Lieral took out something that appeared like a "rule fragment" aka hero relic and threw it in the distance of the Roland Castle. Lucile mentioned that Lieral cant harm him with that, hence he chucked it over to the castle, which made Lucile go back in order to protect Sion. Sion was upset that Lucile could not defeat him. I think he also ordered Mrian to go after him.

    Ryners not dead.
    Ryner went and had a conversation with his inner hollow self while he was knocked out.
    Keeping it short:

    There was monster, monsters head blew up and out came a woman. Woman appeared as the same women in Ryners flash back about his family. Monster comes back and kills women. Women tells Ryner that hes grown fine/well and she loves him or she wanted to hold him longer. The woman was thankful to Lieral for allowing her to met Ryner again. Woman tells Ryner run to some door, Ryner does that while being chased by the monster.

    Monster had the same "lines" that the crazy AS mode Ryner used. Which I really liked. Ryner touched the door and saw some weird knight battling weird beings or people. Ryner wakes up sleeping in the same bed as Ferris. He wakes up first then she does. She blushes and proceeds to go on a rampage. I assume its because Ryner is a perv with women or whatever other things she says about him. Ryner has a weird mark on where he was stabbed.

    Sion was talking to himself and let himself go. They (two versions of himself) argued mostly about Ryner and not wanting to kill him, etc. The other "Sion" told King Sion to take a nap or sleep if he wants to. So my guess is that our Sion switched places with his other-self as he was tired and the other guy mentioned about how he will save Ryner as well (i think).

    So new Sion comes out of his room and Lucile was waiting for him wonder which side won. With a simple look from new Sion, Lucile gave out a smile. Back with Ryner and Ferris, she says something about forgetting the reason for acting the way she did earlier. She mentions something about wanting to protect something important to her.

    Darn I wanted to keep this short, so I cut out a lot of stuff.... but still managed to make this long.
    Anyways.... watch the subs tomorrow if you can wait.
    Last edited by Charlie; December 02, 2010 at 07:55 PM.


  14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #173
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member <.Haruka.>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    United Nations
    Posts
    628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Episode 22 english subbed is up

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Ryners not dead.
    Ryner went and had a conversation with his inner hollow self while he was knocked out.
    ..it seems Ryner went into a world that looks like an afterlife by his dreams but eventually woke up after... with Ferris on his side

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #174
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Am I seeing right? Is that Charlie’s post? It is!! Just thinking about how much I was going to miss Charlie’s posts, especially in this thread, was making me feel sad so I’m thrilled to see his post on episode 22. Thank you for your post, Charlie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Ferris went all EMO hearing about Ryners Death from the Mystery Person. She was Kocked out.
    That scene was so . Seeing Ferris so hurt and emotionally broken when Ryner’s dad told her that Ryner was dead made me Ryner x Ferris fan very happy. She really loves Ryner, doesn’t she? And if that scene was touching in the anime, it was a lot more emotional in the novel. I’ll post the translation of that scene from the novel after I reply to the posts in this thread.

    Quote Quote:
    The mystery person's name is "Lieral Lieutolu" was mentioned in the episode and seems to know Lucile rather well. I think Lucile called him "lord" when he called his name, "lord"as in a title for nobles.
    According to Funimation, Lucille called him “Duke Lieral Lieutolu”. And yes, it does seem Lucile and Lieral know each other pretty well…I wonder how they met each other and when they did it, so far we only know that they met each other when Lucile was still a child or a teenager.

    Quote Quote:
    He and Lucile exchange a few pleasantries and I think Lucile asked if Lieral is going to interfere or something like that. My guess he is talking about his plans (whatever plans Lucile / Sion has). I think Lucile also mentioned about Ryner not knowing about himself or something to that extent.
    Lucile mentioned something about Ryner not being ready to see the “door”, a very important point as we saw later in the episode.

    Quote Quote:
    Ryners not dead.
    Yay!!

    Quote Quote:
    There was monster, monsters head blew up and out came a woman. Woman appeared as the same women in Ryners flash back about his family. Monster comes back and kills women. Women tells Ryner that hes grown fine/well and she loves him or she wanted to hold him longer. The woman was thankful to Lieral for allowing her to met Ryner again. Woman tells Ryner run to some door, Ryner does that while being chased by the monster.
    According to the novel readers, the anime omitted some important parts from that scene. And, yep, that pretty lady was the lady from Ryner’s dream. And it was easy to figure out she was his mother by listening closely to her words.


    Quote Quote:
    Monster had the same "lines" that the crazy AS mode Ryner used. Which I really liked.
    That monster is the “Alpha”. I think that monster is the demon that the hero we saw after Ryner touched the door made a contract with. After watching this episode, I’m 99.9% sure that Ryner is the lonely demon who will become the hero and Sion is the hero who will become the lonely demon.

    Quote Quote:
    Ryner touched the door and saw some weird knight battling weird beings or people.
    The anime omitted important parts from this scene as well. After you read the translation from the novel things make more sense.

    Quote Quote:
    Ryner wakes up sleeping in the same bed as Ferris. He wakes up first then she does. She blushes and proceeds to go on a rampage.
    Loved that scene!! And Ferris blushing like that was so adorable!

    Quote Quote:
    I assume its because Ryner is a perv with women or whatever other things she says about him.
    About Ferris blushing: Ferris knows Ryner is not a perv, I’m pretty sure she blushed because …well…any girl would blush like that if she were to find out she slept next to the boy she likes/loves, at least I would.

    About Ferris going on a rampage: Well…she is a tsundure.

    Quote Quote:
    Ryner has a weird mark on where he was stabbed.
    I’m very curious about that mark…I wonder what it means…

    Quote Quote:
    Sion was talking to himself and let himself go. They (two versions of himself) argued mostly about Ryner and not wanting to kill him, etc. The other "Sion" told King Sion to take a nap or sleep if he wants to. So my guess is that our Sion switched places with his other-self as he was tired and the other guy mentioned about how he will save Ryner as well (i think).
    That part was very confusing, I couldn’t figure out which was the good Sion and which one was the evil one. In fact, which Sion was the one who won?
    Quote Quote:
    So new Sion comes out of his room and Lucile was waiting for him wonder which side won. With a simple look from new Sion, Lucile gave out a smile.
    So…Lucile smiling…does this mean evil Sion was the one who won?

    I was right:

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I blame it all on Lucille, Sion was a nice guy until he met him.
    It was during that conversion between Sion and Lucile before Sion became a king that Lucile introduced Sion to that demon. Lucile is evil!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by <.Haruka.> View Post
    .it seems Ryner went into a world that looks like an afterlife by his dreams but eventually woke up after
    I think Charlie did a great job using inner hollow to describe the events that happened in Ryner’s inner world. That world is part of Ryner, it is where his power and his memories reside.

    Quote Quote:
    ... with Ferris on his side
    A great to wake up if you ask me.


    Credit for the info and the translation goes to larethian.

    Quote Originally Posted by larethian
    Spoiler: What did Lieral throw to create the light ? and why Lucile escaped? show


    Spoiler: ep 22 Lieral vs Ferris done wrong show


    Spoiler: ep 22 meeting with Alpha & Ilna, and the (Door/Gate) scene done wrong show
    Last edited by destiny4ever; December 03, 2010 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  18. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
  19. #175
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Quote:
    I’m very curious about that mark…I wonder what it means…
    - My guess is that it has to do with whatever happened after he touched the door (which is doesnt seem like he really remembers) {or its a mark from whatever relic that was used to stab him}

    Quote Quote:
    So…Lucile smiling…does this mean evil Sion was the one who won?
    - Again, ill have to rewatch this part, but my impression was the 'Good' Sion was the one who wanted to Kill Ryner, and the 'Evil' Sion was the other....
    ~ So I thought the 'Good' Sion won.

    Quote Quote:
    A great to wake up if you ask me.
    - YES INDEED! An epic scene~

    Quote Quote:
    About Ferris going on a rampage: Well…she is a tsundure.
    - and I totally dont know why I didnt think of that for the Tsundere battle that you hosted... *Beats himself up*



    ~and from your earlier comment, Destiny, about the blood being black~
    - I dont think it really was, this could have been just the darkness (a lot of parts are pretty dark) or an attempt to lessen the intensity a little bit. (As in other anime where the blood is turned to clear liquid or removed altogether...

    Oh, and on that note~ What was with Sion coughing up ~Da Fabulous Rainbow Blood~
    Last edited by ~Coffee~; December 04, 2010 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  21. #176
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zealtor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Country
    Singapore
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    According to Funimation, Lucille called him “Duke Lieral Lieutolu”. And yes, it does seem Lucile and Lieral know each other pretty well…I wonder how they met each other and when they did it, so far we only know that they met each other when Lucile was still a child or a teenager.
    Well think of it this way. How did you think Lucile got his power... Read the wiki, I think it helps abit.
    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I’m very curious about that mark…I wonder what it means…
    Haha so am I.
    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    That part was very confusing, I couldn’t figure out which was the good Sion and which one was the evil one. In fact, which Sion was the one who won?
    So…Lucile smiling…does this mean evil Sion was the one who won?
    It was quite obvious when the soldiers rode to Ryner's house with swords who actually won...

    On the side note to answer someone's question, the reason why Tiir cannot fight the lightning beasts is because of his eye's basic power is to absorb mana. See how he absorbs Ryner's spells? People are made up of mana that is why he can absorb them. But the hero relic isn't exactly mana which is makes him totally powerless against it.

    Well I kinda spoilt myself reading wiki >_> But it still doesn't explain alot of things... Like what in the world shipuamus actually does to actually stop Lucile from attacking..

  22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  23. #177
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Coffee~ View Post
    - My guess is that it has to do with whatever happened after he touched the door (which is doesnt seem like he really remembers) {or its a mark from whatever relic that was used to stab him}
    Mmm…very interesting and cool theories, Coffee. What if being stabbed by the relic was the “ticket” to send him to his inner world, and the mark on his chest is the sign he went to that world, opened/touched the door and met both Alpha and the Hero.

    Quote Quote:
    - Again, ill have to rewatch this part, but my impression was the 'Good' Sion was the one who wanted to Kill Ryner, and the 'Evil' Sion was the other....
    But…if good Sion was the one who wanted to kill Ryner…then maybe he wanted to kill him to prevent evil Sion from devouring Ryner (and his power) and in that way saving Ryner’s soul?

    Quote Quote:
    ~ So I thought the 'Good' Sion won.
    I’m still not all that clear regarding the Sions conversation and who was the winner of that argument.

    Quote Quote:
    - YES INDEED! An epic scene~
    ITA.

    Quote Quote:
    - and I totally dont know why I didnt think of that for the Tsundere battle that you hosted... *Beats himself up*
    I was waiting for someone to nominate her, but nobody did. Ferris is a great tsundure if you ask me.

    Quote Quote:
    ~and from your earlier comment, Destiny, about the blood being black~
    - I dont think it really was, this could have been just the darkness (a lot of parts are pretty dark) or an attempt to lessen the intensity a little bit. (As in other anime where the blood is turned to clear liquid or removed altogether...
    Yes you might be right, but then again with Sion coughing up golden blood I wouldn’t be surprised if Ryner’s blood at that moment was in fact black and if the blood of the people from the Pink country is pink.

    Quote Quote:
    Oh, and on that note~ What was with Sion coughing up ~Da Fabulous Rainbow Blood~
    Lol According to the novel readers, that was correct, Sion coughs up golden blood indeed.


    Welcome to MH and to this thread, Zealtor! I hope to see more of your posts in this thread. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealtor View Post
    Well think of it this way. How did you think Lucile got his power... Read the wiki, I think it helps abit.
    Yes, I know wiki has a lot of info about the novel and about the events that have happened so far and that will happen in the next episodes, but I’ve been avoiding wiki like the plague because I don’t want to be spoiled. I would like to continue theorizing and trying to figure out things as I watch each episode of the anime. But thank you for the hint, it helped me think of more theories about Lucile and Ryner’s dad.

    Quote Quote:
    It was quite obvious when the soldiers rode to Ryner's house with swords who actually won...
    Evil Sion? Was he the winner then?
    Last edited by destiny4ever; December 04, 2010 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  24. #178
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Quote:
    But…if good Sion was the one who wanted to kill Ryner…then maybe he wanted to kill him to prevent evil Sion from devouring Ryner (and his power) and in that way saving Ryner’s soul?
    - That was the impression I got, because they kept mentioning that if Ryner continued to live that he would have a worse fate than death. - This is also the reason I thought that it was the 'Good' Sion that was being compassionate in the Sion x Sion argument ~

    Quote Quote:
    Yes you might be right, but then again with Sion coughing up golden blood I wouldn’t be surprised if Ryner’s blood at that moment was in fact black and if the blood of the people from the Pink country is pink.
    - This comment of yours about the Pink countries pink blood made me laugh so hard I almost drooled on myself~

    Quote Quote:
    Evil Sion? Was he the winner then?
    - Since I was thinking the Good Sion was actually the one who wanted to Kill Ryner and when he came out of the room and Lucille asked about what to do with Ryner and then smiled, It made me think that the 'Good' Sion was the one who won...
    ~ But upon thinking over this more, things are confusing unless we are straight on Lucilles motives... If he wanted Ryner dead, why not do it himself, he had plenty of chances... Is there something stopping him from doing it himself? Does he want to drive Sion into something? Or does he not want Ryner dead and was hoping the Evil Sion won the arguement???
    - Then this brings up the question of is Sion trying to trick Lucille in the subject of which Sion won out? Did he guess which one Lucille wanted and did what he thought would trick him? (The silent smile)

  25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  26. #179
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    8th Day
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,111
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Uh..I'm just wondering.
    Did all of you used online streams? Because I downloaded it and there was a part behind ...with kiefer and the king.

    I felt that this episode was very rushed and its because they don't have much time left, with 26 episodes only.
    I was expecting more development between ryner and his parents but no..and that knight there, its the lonely demon no?
    I think Ryner can use more of his powers now with the tattoo on his chest.
    Its quite obvious that the evil Sion won, with the soldiers coming up to the house and the Preview showing "Thank you, Sion" also with the Gastark king saying that the black hero will be the one betraying the lonely hero.

    Gastark king is an awesome guy, but I'm not sure about his comrades.
    The guy who uses the yellow uh, dogs? I don't like him, not one bit.
    But so far, the Gastark king is impressive.

    I wonder what Milk will do after Ryner left?

  27. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  28. #180
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Coffee~ View Post
    they kept mentioning that if Ryner continued to live that he would have a worse fate than death.
    Because the demon in Sion's body will devour Ryner’s soul just like Alpha devoured the soul of Ryner’s mom. Thank you for mentioning that point, Coffee.

    Quote Quote:
    - This is also the reason I thought that it was the 'Good' Sion that was being compassionate in the Sion x Sion argument ~
    - Yes, things make more sense now…evil Sion doesn’t want to kill Ryner because he wants to devour his power/soul.

    Quote Quote:
    - This comment of yours about the Pink countries pink blood made me laugh so hard I almost drooled on myself~


    Quote Quote:
    - Since I was thinking the Good Sion was actually the one who wanted to Kill Ryner and when he came out of the room and Lucille asked about what to do with Ryner and then smiled, It made me think that the 'Good' Sion was the one who won...
    ~ But upon thinking over this more, things are confusing unless we are straight on Lucilles motives... If he wanted Ryner dead, why not do it himself, he had plenty of chances... Is there something stopping him from doing it himself? Does he want to drive Sion into something? Or does he not want Ryner dead and was hoping the Evil Sion won the arguement???
    Excellent questions, Coffee! . I think Lucile doesn’t want to kill Ryner because Ryner’s power hasn't fully developed yet so he is waiting until Ryner reaches his maximum potential and then he will make Sion devour Ryner’s power or maybe Lucile will even devour Ryner’s power himself.

    Quote Quote:
    - Then this brings up the question of is Sion trying to trick Lucille in the subject of which Sion won out? Did he guess which one Lucille wanted and did what he thought would trick him? (The silent smile)
    More amazing questions, Coffee! Now…I’m so curious and confused at the same time, I so can’t wait to watch the next episode!


    Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    Uh..I'm just wondering.
    Did all of you used online streams? Because I downloaded it and there was a part behind ...with kiefer and the king.
    Yes that part was after the ed, but nobody has mentioned that part yet so that’s why we haven’t talked about yet. Thank you for mentioning that very interesting part, zeltrax225! Kiefer to the rescue!!! She is one tough girl running all the way to Roland in order to save Ryner.

    Quote Quote:
    I was expecting more development between ryner and his parents but no..and that knight there, its the lonely demon no?
    I’m not 100% sure but I think that knight is the hero who made a pact/ contract with Alpha (the monster who devoured Ryner’s mom).

    Quote Quote:
    I think Ryner can use more of his powers now with the tattoo on his chest.
    Interesting observation. Maybe the theory that was mentioned before that Ryner’s dad stabbed him to awake his powers is true after all.

    Quote Quote:
    Its quite obvious that the evil Sion won, with the soldiers coming up to the house and the Preview showing "Thank you, Sion" also with the Gastark king saying that the black hero will be the one betraying the lonely hero.
    So evil Sion won and that’s why Lucille was smiling…so evil Sion is planning to “kill” Ryner by devouring his soul....mmm...Ferris is there and also Ryner's dad so at least Ryner has some people to help him fight against evil Sion and his soldiers.

    Quote Quote:
    Gastark king is an awesome guy, but I'm not sure about his comrades.
    A few eps ago, I was a fan of pink King…but as of now…I’m not that fond of him anymore but he is a pretty interesting character nonetheless.

    Quote Quote:
    I wonder what Milk will do after Ryner left?
    Milk is putting the pieces of the puzzle together, so I’m actually more curious about what she will do regarding Sion. Will she side with him? Or will she oppose him?
    Last edited by destiny4ever; December 04, 2010 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

New Reply
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts