Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 213

Thread: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

  1. #181
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Quote:
    Excellent questions, Coffee! . I think Lucile doesn’t want to kill Ryner because Ryner’s power hasn't fully developed yet so he is waiting until Ryner reaches his maximum potential and then he will make Sion devour Ryner’s power or maybe Lucile will even devour Ryner’s power himself.
    - Ahhhh~ True, true~

    Quote Quote:
    Yes that part was after the ed, but nobody has mentioned that part yet so that’s why we haven’t talked about yet. Thank you for mentioning that very interesting part, zeltrax225! Kiefer to the rescue!!! She is one tough girl running all the way to Roland in order to save Ryner.
    - I was going to mention this part, but I kept forgetting XD, Keifer is free and running~ Though Im also frowning at the Pink King now Destiny~

    Quote Quote:
    Its quite obvious that the evil Sion won, with the soldiers coming up to the house and the Preview showing "Thank you, Sion" also with the Gastark king saying that the black hero will be the one betraying the lonely hero.
    Quote Quote:
    So evil Sion won and that’s why Lucille was smiling…so evil Sion is planning to “kill” Ryner by devouring his soul....mmm...Ferris is there and also Ryner's dad so at least Ryner has some people to help him fight against evil Sion and his soldiers.
    - We cant be quite sure of that, since we arent really even sure which one was really the evil one in the conversation. Like I said the good one could be the one who wants to kill Ryner. So if thats true then the good Sion won.
    ~ Though it could be Sion tricking him in thinking the opposite side won~

    Quote Quote:
    Milk is putting the pieces of the puzzle together, so I’m actually more curious about what she will do regarding Sion. Will she side with him? Or will she oppose him?
    - I might of slightly misunderstood but it seemed like Milks team sorta tricked her into believing that the Experiments that 'Sion' ordered were what they were hiding from her.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #182
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Coffee~ View Post
    Keifer is free and running~
    Although I’m still mad at Pink King for incarcerating Keifer and allowing for her to be tortured, I must admit that Pink King gained some points with me for letting Keifer go, even though the reason why he set her free was for selfish reasons. And, Keifer must be one fast runner if she is going to arrive on time to save Ryner, because she is crossing a whole country on foot!

    Quote Quote:
    Though Im also frowning at the Pink King now Destiny~
    Coffee. But tbh, I do understand why Refal is doing what he is doing in order to create a peaceful world, but I do think that the end doesn’t justify the means, so that’s why I can’t support his actions and what his people is doing.

    Quote Quote:
    - We cant be quite sure of that, since we arent really even sure which one was really the evil one in the conversation. Like I said the good one could be the one who wants to kill Ryner. So if thats true then the good Sion won.
    ~ Though it could be Sion tricking him in thinking the opposite side won~
    You are right. I so want to know which Sion was the one that won…I can’t wait to watch the next episode but more importantly I really hope next episode provide the answers to these questions.

    Quote Quote:
    - I might of slightly misunderstood but it seemed like Milks team sorta tricked her into believing that the Experiments that 'Sion' ordered were what they were hiding from her.
    Tricked her into believing? Mmm…I thought they were being honest with her and showing her all the things they have been hiding from her…mmm…why do you think the experiments was something they used to trick Milk?
    Last edited by destiny4ever; December 04, 2010 at 11:32 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  4. #183
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Quote:
    Tricked her into believing? Mmm…I thought they were being honest with her and showing her all the things they have been hiding from her…mmm…why do you think the experiments was something they used to trick Milk?
    - It just sorta seemed that way... Because she started noticing that something was going on with the whole Ryner/Luke/Froaude situation.
    - She then asks them what is going on.
    - They then lead her to take out a rouge test subject.
    - She then believes that this is what they knew and were hiding from her.

    ~It was just a thought anyways~

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #184
    in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Singapore
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    4 more episodes left, I'm really wondering how they are planning to end this, when they keep complicating the plot more and more >< Such as the which-Sion-won thing, Refal releasing Kiefer apparently to save Ryner... And of course the introduction of and actions of Lieral (and he's gonna use Ferris in some way to fulfill his purpose?)... I can't help but worry that the ending may feel very rushed at this rate, or that some plot points will be left hanging

    Anyway, most of the stuff I thought during the show, has already been said by everyone here So just some other random stuff that came to mind.

    Am I the only one who got serious Naruto vibes (specifically for the flashback arc) from the scene between Iluna and Ryner? Although I know Denyuuden came out before that part of Naruto came out
    Spoiler: Possible spoilers for any non-Naruto fan show


    Also, previous ep I mentioned a possible similarity between FMA and Denyuuden, and now we have a gate as well

    And since Lieral's surname is Lieutolu, I just thought it was pretty interesting that Ryner's surname Lute has the same pronunciation for the first part of Lieutolu (リュート)

  7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  8. #185
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Cept nobody in Naruto got crunched to gory splatters by the Kyuubi like Ryners poor mothers~

    Oh and when Lieutolu smacked Ferris.... I wonder what Lucille would have thought of that one~

  9. #186
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Coffee~ View Post
    - It just sorta seemed that way... Because she started noticing that something was going on with the whole Ryner/Luke/Froaude situation.
    - She then asks them what is going on.
    - They then lead her to take out a rouge test subject.
    - She then believes that this is what they knew and were hiding from her.

    ~It was just a thought anyways~
    Mmmm…interesting and I think you might be on to something Coffee. I mean, most, if not all, of your theories have been right and have led us to some pretty cool and interesting theories. Maybe what they showed Milk is true, but it is not the whole truth. Maybe they showed her something they knew would calm her doubts and curiosity for a while.


    Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    4 more episodes left, I'm really wondering how they are planning to end this, when they keep complicating the plot more and more ><
    I have no clue, but at least it gives me more hope for a second season since things will be left open-ended.

    Quote Quote:
    I can't help but worry that the ending may feel very rushed at this rate, or that some plot points will be left hanging
    Or they could go with an Inuyasha, Skip Beat kind of ending, an open-ended ending that doesn’t give all the answers and explanations to our questions but that at least we gives us some hope for a second season.

    Quote Quote:
    Am I the only one who got serious Naruto vibes (specifically for the flashback arc) from the scene between Iluna and Ryner? Although I know Denyuuden came out before that part of Naruto came out
    Spoiler: Possible spoilers for any non-Naruto fan show
    You’re not the only one; other TLOTLH fans also saw big similarities with that scene in Naruto. I haven’t read Naruto so I didn’t see them.

    Quote Quote:
    Also, previous ep I mentioned a possible similarity between FMA and Denyuuden, and now we have a gate as well
    You are right. Mmm…and now I’m very curious about the gate in TLOTLH…I wonder if it has a name….


    Quote Originally Posted by ~Coffee~ View Post
    ~Oh and when Lieutolu smacked Ferris.... I wonder what Lucille would have thought of that one~
    Since Lucille is huge siscon, I think he would have probably tried to kill Ryner’s dad…
    Last edited by destiny4ever; December 05, 2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  10. #187
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Quote:
    Or they could go with an Inuyasha, Skip Beat kind of ending, an open-ended ending that doesn’t give all the answers and explanations to our questions but that at least we gives us some hope for a second season.
    - They finished Inuyasha~ But I hate things that they plan on having longer and then end up rushing and having a crap finish~ Dance in the Vampire Bund comes to mind.

  11. #188
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zealtor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Country
    Singapore
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Welcome to MH and to this thread, Zealtor! I hope to see more of your posts in this thread. ^_^


    Yes, I know wiki has a lot of info about the novel and about the events that have happened so far and that will happen in the next episodes, but I’ve been avoiding wiki like the plague because I don’t want to be spoiled. I would like to continue theorizing and trying to figure out things as I watch each episode of the anime. But thank you for the hint, it helped me think of more theories about Lucile and Ryner’s dad.
    Thanks destiny4ever. Just wanted to join in the fun since most of my friends who watch anime don't watch this anime >_>. Finally found somewhere to talk about this =D
    Well its not that much of a spoiler really since it is pretty incomplete. I seriously wonder what does Shipuamus do that made even the untouchable Lucile flinch.

    Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    4 more episodes left, I'm really wondering how they are planning to end this, when they keep complicating the plot more and more >< Such as the which-Sion-won thing, Refal releasing Kiefer apparently to save Ryner... And of course the introduction of and actions of Lieral (and he's gonna use Ferris in some way to fulfill his purpose?)... I can't help but worry that the ending may feel very rushed at this rate, or that some plot points will be left hanging

    Anyway, most of the stuff I thought during the show, has already been said by everyone here So just some other random stuff that came to mind.

    Am I the only one who got serious Naruto vibes (specifically for the flashback arc) from the scene between Iluna and Ryner? Although I know Denyuuden came out before that part of Naruto came out
    Spoiler: Possible spoilers for any non-Naruto fan show
    Now that you mention it I just realised about the naruto part lol. And yeah I hate it when they rush it and just end like that >_>. It was so with Mushiuta, so so anime but interesting story that made me read the novel since they kinda left the story hanging with no 2nd season >_>. I REALLY REALLY hope that doesn't happen to this anime.

    Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    And since Lieral's surname is Lieutolu, I just thought it was pretty interesting that Ryner's surname Lute has the same pronunciation for the first part of Lieutolu (リュート)
    Wow great observation @_@.
    And I just realised you are a Singaporean too! =DD

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #189
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Coffee~ View Post
    - They finished Inuyasha~
    Yes, I know. But I was referring to Inuyasha not to Inuyasha: The Final Act. Before “Inuyasha: The Final Act” aired, Inuyasha was left with a very open-ended ending. In fact, it was because episode 167 of season 6 of Inuyasha was so open-ended that I decided to look for the manga and start reading it.

    Quote Quote:
    But I hate things that they plan on having longer and then end up rushing and having a crap finish~ Dance in the Vampire Bund comes to mind.
    I don’t like anime-original endings, but if they decide to go that way with Shiki I really hope they give us an excellent anime-original ending.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealtor View Post
    Thanks destiny4ever. Just wanted to join in the fun since most of my friends who watch anime don't watch this anime >_>. Finally found somewhere to talk about this =D
    Calling me Destiny is fine. And I’m so glad you joined us, the more the merrier.

    Quote Quote:
    I seriously wonder what does Shipuamus do that made even the untouchable Lucile flinch.
    Who is Shipuamus?
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  14. #190
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Quote:
    Who is Shipuamus?
    - The spelling is different in translation but it was the Relic that Lieutolu used~

    Quote Quote:
    I seriously wonder what does Shipuamus do that made even the untouchable Lucile flinch.
    - It appeared to me that instead of attacking Lucille he was more or less attacking Sion with that relic. Which forced Lucille to go nullify it.


    @Destiny, I found this really sexy Lucille Ferris background on the main site, do you want?
    Last edited by ~Coffee~; December 07, 2010 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost - Also edited after Rewatching episode~

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #191
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Coffee~ View Post
    - The spelling is different in translation but it was the Relic that Lieutolu used~
    Ahhh, thank you for answering my question, Coffee.

    Quote Quote:
    I seriously wonder what does Shipuamus do that made even the untouchable Lucile flinch.
    Quote Quote:
    -It appeared to me that instead of attacking Lucille he was more or less attacking Sion with that relic. Which forced Lucille to go nullify it.
    You are completely right, Coffee. And I remember posting something regarding that scene some posts ago; I guess I’ll post it again.

    Thanks to larethian for the info!

    Spoiler: What did Lieral throw to create the light ? and why Lucile escaped? show


    Quote Quote:
    @Destiny, I found this really sexy Lucille Ferris background on the main site, do you want?
    Yes please. Sexy/Awesome Ferris = pure win!
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  17. #192
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Alright~ In order to not have the image resized I megauploaded it~
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VFMN6XE8

  18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  19. #193
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zealtor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Country
    Singapore
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    You are completely right, Coffee. And I remember posting something regarding that scene some posts ago; I guess I’ll post it again.

    Thanks to larethian for the info!

    Spoiler: What did Lieral throw to create the light ? and why Lucile escaped? show

    Wow the anime sure missed a HELL lot of details Thanks for the info destiny! And thanks coffee for the clarity

  20. #194
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member <.Haruka.>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    United Nations
    Posts
    628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Episode 23 english subbed is up.

    Lol'd on the start of the episode when I saw Ryner's prominent dark eye bags because of 4 straight days working on documents.
    I think Ryner wanted to escape work but Ferris always keeps an eye on him, i guess.

    And Sion's birthday was happily celebrated.
    Simple and fun episode after those previous battles.

    (...though the last scene was kinda unexpected for me when Sion attacked Ryner..)

  21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  22. #195
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Coffee~ View Post
    Alright~ In order to not have the image resized I megauploaded it~
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VFMN6XE8
    Loved it!!! Thank you so much for the pic, Coffee-kun!

    Quote Originally Posted by <.Haruka.> View Post
    Lol'd on the start of the episode when I saw Ryner's prominent dark eye bags because of 4 straight days working on documents.
    I think Ryner wanted to escape work but Ferris always keeps an eye on him, i guess.
    That part was very funny. Loved the scene between Ryner and Ferris! Their interactions are awesome, they have such a great chemistry. And what a way to bring someone back from the dead, Ferris-chan. By slapping them in the face! I also liked the scenes between Ryner and Sion in Sion's office. Despite everything, I’ve always been a fan of their friendship so I really liked to see them just being friends and teasing each other….*sigh* the good old days that will never return …especially when we consider the last scene of this ep….

    Quote Quote:
    And Sion's birthday was happily celebrated.
    Sion’s b-day was incredible!! I especially liked the scene of the fireworks, and that song It was perfect for that scene. The song has a bittersweet/nostalgic feeling to it, which I thought was perfect to portray both what was going on during Sion’s b-day party and what was waiting for us at the end of the episode.

    Quote Quote:
    Simple and fun episode after those previous battles.
    It was precisely because it was a lighthearted episode that I knew something very powerful and sad was going to happen before the episode ended, and after watching the Sion vs. Ryner scene my gut feeling was proven right.

    I know I have been mad at Sion because he has changed so much, he is much darker/sinister now. But I couldn’t help but feel sad for him during this episode. The inner turmoil he is experiencing will be his doom…and part of that inner turmoil is knowing he has to kill his best friend even when he cares about him so much…

    Quote Quote:
    (...though the last scene was kinda unexpected for me when Sion attacked Ryner..)
    I was actually expecting that scene all along during this episode; it was like the silence before the storm, a calm time before everything break loose.


    So there is currently a discussion going on among TLOTLH fans, some think next episode is the last one and others think this series has 26 episodes. I really, really hope next episode isn’t the last one and that we will be able to enjoy this great anime for three more weeks. But above all, I really hope there is a second season. The novels are being translated by larethian at Bt but…it is not the same…especially if you are an anime girl like me…so ….please let it be a second season!!

    On a happier note, here’s the translation of the insert song played in episode 23 :

    Thanks to Defade for the translation:

    Quote Originally Posted by Defade
    Also, translated the insert song here: http://defade.livejournal.com/347960.html

    Took some minor liberties.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; December 11, 2010 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  23. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts