Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Coffee~ View Post
    - Ahhh, a ship with a canon!!!
    Yep, And I consider the Ferris x Ryner ship to be a powerful one, btw.

Quote Quote:
    - You say this, but it appeared more to me that the Personality that actually liked Ryner gave up (because he couldnt finish off Ryner) and let the 'Mad Hero' take over.
    Who cares less for Ryner and wants to use him and put him in a situation worth than death.
    I agree Sion did give up, he couldn’t deal with the pressure anymore. But I wasn’t referring to Sion when I said “and that is why he didn’t give up…”, I was referring to Ryner. It was Ryner who didn’t give up on Sion, it was him who didn’t give up on their friendship. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Quote Quote:
    - It almost seems like he is 'infecting' the kids with his evil ideals of killing every normal human.
    You’re right. It does seem like that…mmm…the more we discuss the final ep, the more reasons I find for a second season. I haven’t looked for info about the subject so I don’t know for sure, but I do think Tiir and the eye-power bearers will play an important role in the wars that will take place in the next part of the story.

Quote Quote:
    - Really? Should I actually make one?
    I would love to say “yes, please make one”, but sadly I know that won’t have much effect on whether there is a second season or not. But thank you for offering to write one.

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Ferris and Ryner pairing was one of the best, while Ferris probably my favorite Female Character.
    Yay! As a Ferris x Ryner fan and as Ferris fan, hearing you say that makes me very glad. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    the lady coming out of Ryner
    According to the novel readers that was Ryner’s mom. She seemed different in the last ep so that is why I couldn’t recognize her.

Quote Quote:
    I want to get my hands on the light novels.
    I have started to read a little bit of the light novels, but it is definitely not the same (not because the translation is not good, it’s just that as an anime girl I prefer animation over tons of words), at least for me it is not. So tbh, I’m still a bit undecided regarding whether I will follow TLOTLH by reading the novels…

Quote Quote:
    If season 2 is made, I am sure it is going to be even more epic.
    QFT.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; December 20, 2010 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I know I'm slow and this thread is already in the archives... But I just got around to watching the final episode

All in all, I agree with thorny that a second season does seem like it might be coming. It was a kind of open-ended ending like "Let's go save Sion!" so I really, really hope there is a next season which involves them doing as such.

Anyway this episode it was nice to see Tiir and kids (they looked like lighthouses standing on that hill with their eyes alight) as well as Kiefer helping Ryner out. And Destiny I guess you were right since the start (okay near the start) when you said Sion was going to go evil.

It's definitely also interesting that Lucile is the Weaver of all Equations while Ryner is the Solver of all Equations and the two put together make the Lonely Demon. Who would have guessed that there were 2 parts, lol. I would love to see more of this in second season if there is one. Also, weren't there 3 roles - the last one being the goddess or something? Did I miss it or was there no goddess? Is it Ryner's mum?

I am so going to pick up the novels when I have time.

This has been an enjoyable anime and it's been awesome discussing it with all of you Just wanted to say that, and thank you

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Posting in this thread makes me feel very nostalgic about TLOTLH and makes me wish for a second season so badly.

Anyway…I checked out the Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi OVA because I read that it was going to be a crossover with TLOTLH. The good news is that Ferris and Ryner do appear at the end of the episode, the bad news is that their appearance in the ep only lasts 4 minutes. However, I did enjoy every bit of those 4 minutes . Ryner and Ferri’s interactions were great and I was rapidly reminded of the reasons why I liked watching this anime so much.

Another fun and cool bit was the fact that the character Ferris and Ryner were fighting against is also voiced by Fukuyama Jun so the moment when Hinata and Ryner were talking to each other was priceless.

Watching this OVA gives me hope of a TLOTLH OVA, I would really love that!!!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; December 18, 2011 at 09:27 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15