Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

Easily the best episode out of all the 9 I watched.
    Poor ryner, seriously, I can't take it if I have to go through ALL THAT.
    Imagine the person that you thought was most important to you calls you a monster, and really, it's not your fault that you have those powers.
    Oh, and one of them died. The world he's living in is sick, really, reminds me of WW2, during the japanese occupation but what I'm seeing is prob 10 times much more terrible.
    Did that captain just burned a boy? Wow.
    Anyway,
    I'm guessing Ryner possesses the most powerful Alpha Stigma, or the first or last one, the most perfect one.
    Great fight scenes.. was not expecting those two to be bad guys.
    I hate how Iris(did I mention how much I HATE her voice?) just lose the letter, Sion must be pissed.
    Losing the letter is probably the reason why all this had to happen, but I guess from the next episode we can see from this how much Ryner means to her. I like how they switch between what Ryner and Sion is doing, which contributes to the overall plot.
    Loving this anime a lot so far, hopefully it won't disappoint.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

Quote Originally Posted by After_Image View Post
    The preview for next weeks episode looks really cool as well. Ferris is trying to bring Ryner back but it looks like he's attacking her. I wonder how she's going to save him?
    Well, she could offer him a dango? I suppose that would not work - lol . I love the voice Ryner uses in "AS" mode. Great job in voice acting, totally perfect for the role.

About what will happen, I think when she gets close, Ryner will try to hold himself back.
    My guess is that she gets close and manages to close his eyes, as he tries to restrict or hold himself back.

Strangely I wanted Ryner to finish off those two guys with the artifacts. I haven't watched the sub yet. Will check it out soon.

Oh and zeltrax225, welcome to the thread mate. Glad to have another fan post here.
    Last edited by Charlie; August 29, 2010 at 09:41 PM.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie-San View Post
    Too bad we have to wait for another week to see what happens.
    Not necessarily, we already had a preview of some things that are going to happen in the next episode; at least I think we did. *watches one of the trailers*

Quote Originally Posted by After_Image View Post
    Epidsode 9 was great. We get to see other artifact finders and the way they use the artifacts. The scythe and comb had interesting abilities. Can't wait to see more of them.
    We’ll get to see more of the scythe, but since Ryner destroyed the comb we won’t get to see more of it. However, we’ll get to see more of that red dragon and the green stone pink-haired boy has.

Quote Quote:
    The preview for next weeks episode looks really cool as well. Ferris is trying to bring Ryner back but it looks like he's attacking her. I wonder how she's going to save him?
    Quote Quote:
    My guess is that she gets close and manages to close his eyes, as he tries to restrict or hold himself back.
    Ferris will also assure Ryner he is not a monster and we’ll get to see the dere dere side of Ferris.

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    Poor ryner, seriously, I can't take it if I have to go through ALL THAT.
    Did that captain just burned a boy? Wow.
    Welcome to this thread zeltrax225, it’s good to see you here.

I felt really bad for Ryner as well. He has gone through so much pain since he was just a little boy. And yes, the scene when the captain burned the boy was shocking; however, it did a good job of showing us just how terrible things were and still are in those lands.

Well, she could offer him a dango? I suppose that would not work - lol .
    LOL If it was AS Ferris then offering a dango would be the perfect way to stop her.

Quote Quote:
    I love the voice Ryner uses in "AS" mode. Great job in voice acting, totally perfect for the role.
    ITA.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; August 30, 2010 at 06:52 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I finally caught up with Denyuuden yesterday ^^ It's been a great anime so far and I'm excited to see how it progresses! So much so that I started reading the light novels on the bus XD; Just nearing the end of the first chapter and so far there are some parts that differ from the anime depiction, but not significantly. Enjoying the light novels too

Oh, and one of them died. The world he's living in is sick, really, reminds me of WW2, during the japanese occupation but what I'm seeing is prob 10 times much more terrible.
    When I saw your mention of the Japanese Occupation I somehow knew you had to be my fellow countryman XD *waves from somewhere not-too-far-away, considering the size of our sunny island*

Back on topic, I don't think the soldiers in Denyuuden were being 10 times more terrible, I'd say it was about the same. The Japanese were really terrible during the war be it in Nanjing or even in Singapore - I wouldn't put it past them to kill a child indiscriminately. In "Letters from Iwo Jima", they did that to a dog just for not being quiet :/ (though yes, a dog is not a human but still!) Really goes to show what kind of times the main characters (namely Ryner and Sion as we haven't really seen any Ferris backstory) had to live through, and how their values and ideals are shaped as a result of them.

That said, I really wonder what path Sion will eventually follow. He is clearly wavering between good and evil, letting Miran do what he likes and "shouldering his darkness", yet trying to prevent as much bloodshed as possible by using Claugh.

And I couldn't help but yell "LELOUCH!" out loud when Ryner was in Alpha Stigma mode XD FukuJun usually uses a different voice when he normally voices Ryner but it was totally Lelouch's voice when he went berserk It was just perfect!

Friday just couldn't come sooner!

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Blush Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post

And I couldn't help but yell "LELOUCH!" out loud when Ryner was in Alpha Stigma mode XD FukuJun usually uses a different voice when he normally voices Ryner but it was totally Lelouch's voice when he went berserk It was just perfect!

Friday ( Thursdays- raw ) just couldn't come sooner!

I totally agree with that Sarudesu (OP reference) . Yeah the raws come out Thursdays. I found a place where they had the first volume (novel )uploaded online. Anyone who wants the link to it, PM me.

It is in Japanese and untranslated.

So if you cant read, don't bother.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Hurhur, I wish I had blue gorillas under my control too. Though I guess Iva's taken care of all of them and maybe Sarudesu himself too already XD;

Pity I have a pact with my brother to watch with him so I can't watch the raw (or I'd have to speed translate for him on the spot haha) -__-; Gotta wait till Fri/Sat when Derp releases the subs lol.

I found a place with all 11 volumes uploaded, too Seems the other volumes from The Legend of the Great Heroes of Legend, TLOTLH Anyway and Legend of the Fallen Black Hero are more all over the place though :/ Oh but the art in the light novels is pretty uninspiring, unlike say Ito Noizi's for the Shana or Haruhi light novels. So if anyone's thinking of downloading just to see the art, don't bother either ._.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Hurhur, I wish I had blue gorillas under my control too. Though I guess Iva's taken care of all of them and maybe Sarudesu himself too already XD;

Pity I have a pact with my brother to watch with him so I can't watch the raw (or I'd have to speed translate for him on the spot haha) -__-; Gotta wait till Fri/Sat when Derp releases the subs lol.

I found a place with all 11 volumes uploaded, too Seems the other volumes from The Legend of the Great Heroes of Legend, TLOTLH Anyway and Legend of the Fallen Black Hero are more all over the place though :/ Oh but the art in the light novels is pretty uninspiring, unlike say Ito Noizi's for the Shana or Haruhi light novels. So if anyone's thinking of downloading just to see the art, don't bother either ._.
    Hey there, fellow singaporean (:
    I guess you're right, it's not 10 times worse, and about the same level,
    and having a gun during WW2 is like learning how to use fire in the show.
    Sorry for stating the obvious and wow, you know japanese, as in, fully learned japanese? The fact that you can read the light novels means that you can read the letters too, sigh..I have to rely on subs :l, but I'm still young so there's still hope! oh right, like you, I have a sister who watch with me too.
    Ok..getting a little off topic..

I don't really wish for Sion to become a bad guy, or something similar, I really hope he, Ryner and Ferris and save the country together. I have a question though..the Hero relics, they are weapons that heroes once used, correct me if I'm wrong but perhaps the Alpha Stigma is related to all of them, maybe the voice in Ryner used to be a hero himself. Another thing to take note of, notice that the Dragon did not kill anyone but the one who did was those two. Which means that those monsters meant nobody any harm maybe the souls of the "heroes" are inside.
    and btw,

Has the light novels ended or is it still publishing?

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for stating the obvious and wow, you know japanese, as in, fully learned japanese? The fact that you can read the light novels means that you can read the letters too, sigh..I have to rely on subs :l, but I'm still young so there's still hope!
    I didn't formally learn Japanese, just picked it up by checking the dictionary/looking for repeated words in subs regularly when watching/reading anime, manga, drama, and whathaveyou ^^ I have to cut down on that now, though, since it's 'A' level year for me now ;.; It's never too late for you to learn, though 8D

Quote Quote:
    I don't really wish for Sion to become a bad guy, or something similar, I really hope he, Ryner and Ferris and save the country together. I have a question though..the Hero relics, they are weapons that heroes once used, correct me if I'm wrong but perhaps the Alpha Stigma is related to all of them, maybe the voice in Ryner used to be a hero himself. Another thing to take note of, notice that the Dragon did not kill anyone but the one who did was those two. Which means that those monsters meant nobody any harm maybe the souls of the "heroes" are inside.
    I'm pretty sure too that the Alpha Stigma has some link to the hero relics, we just don't know what, yet maybe some kind of ability to amplify the already hax power on the hero relics? XD The dragon, however, harmed no one since like the pink haired guy said, the ground has no will and thus didn't "want" to burn anyone per se. The souls of the heroes being inside is an interesting theory (kinda sounds like the zanpakutou in Bleach) but if so, I would think the dragon that got released would, on the contrary, have some sort of will of its own...? Perhaps if it were a rogue (or disatisfied hero after being kept in that dagger for so long!) it would actually have been harmful.

Quote Quote:
    Has the light novels ended or is it still publishing?
    The main series "The Legend of the Legendary Heroes" is over, as are the two spinoffs "TLOTLH Anyway" and "The Legend of the Black Fallen Hero" but now the sequel "The Legend of the Great Heroes of Legend" is still running ^^

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 10 raw.

Starts off where the previous episode ended. Turns out that the AS mode Ryner is indeed another personality, which differs from Ryner. Ferris asks him who he is, and to which he replies you can call him whatever you like.... god, monster, hero, etc. Either way whoever gets in his way will disappear.

In the end, Ferris manages to get to communicate with Ryner. He fights back back and forth for control with his AS mode self, which gives Ferris enough time to get close enough and shut Ryners eyes. With that, he is back to normal.

The confrontation between the two of them (or three, i suppose ) was very nice and emotional. I didn't expect Ferris to shed a tear.

The events raised a question about our main character, which is... what or who exactly is Ryner when he is in AS mode? It seems like Ferris thought in the episode that Sui guy was not far off from his judgment.

Scene changes to Roland and Sion is reading Ryners report. Miran comes in with a report about another Country or so I believe. There was also a scene with Claugh and Noa about a previous engagement (-- dateo-- ^^). It was nice to see their interaction.

Miran is back to doing more dirty work for the king, sniffing out loose ends and then we see Claugh and Noa together on their date.

Claugh has to leave somewhere afterward and Noa returns to her quarters. When she arrives she seems some people on the floor and then gets kidnapped. The kidnappers force her to take her clothes off.

This might have been censored from the novel. I wonder if anything more happened there (novel?).... which wasn't able to be shown on the anime.

Anyway... Claugh sense's something is off and goes nacl to Noa's quarters. There he see the kidnappers and confronts them. He gets attacked but manages to save Noa.

We get another scene change and we're back to Ryner and Ferris again.
    They go through their usual comedy bit. Then the pair see a young girl being chased by a coupe people. Ryner and Ferris saves the girl.

She in-turn ask them for help. Apparently her friend (haru?) is an alpha stigma barer and needs help. After hearing the girls story, Ryner and Ferris decide to help her. They ask the girl where her firend is and she points to the village. Ryner and Ferris heads of to the village.

There was also a scene inbetween of Sion getting a report from Miran about the incident with Noa and he wonders if Miran had a hand in the events, I believe. To which, he denies (i think~).

The preview shows Ryner and Ferris in the girls village. There they confront the locals inorder to help the boy. Seems like we get to see Milk and he party again as well. ^_^

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Just watched episode 10!

Quote Quote:
    The confrontation between the two of them (or three, i suppose ) was very nice and emotional. I didn't expect Ferris to shed a tear.
    Me neither, but it was nice to know she has feelings although she's always described as having none I liked how she kept telling Ryner that he was not a monster. And the last part when she was comforting him, well, it looks like there's really going to be a RynerxFerris canon pairing? :'D

Speaking of pairings, Claugh and Noa are so cute together ^^ And they must have some telepathy or something for Claugh to hear Noa's voice in his head (or whatever) and go to her rescue XD What struck me as odd, however, was that he got out of his carriage, looked at her castle, realised something was amiss... And decided to run back to the castle. Obviously the carriage would have been faster, no?? @___@

And although Froaude denies it, I still highly suspect that he was behind this incident -___- He's just too suspicious.

Apparently the next episode onwards is where the plot gets even thicker and better, so I'm really looking forward to it! Especially this kid who seems to be an alpha stigma holder just like Ryner. Interestingly, just like Ryner, he too activated his power upon seeing someone dear to him held captive/about to be killed by soldiers.

But according to some spoilers,
    Spoiler show

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

From the Novel:

Regarding Ryner and Feris’ scene:

Thanks to larethian for the info!

Spoiler: episode 10 comparison with novel show

Thanks to stuopidget for the info!

Regarding Noa and Claugh’s scene…

Spoiler: Novel specific scene show

Destiny: After reading Noa and Claugh’s scene in the novel I love this pairing even more than before!!

There was also a scene with Claugh and Noa about a previous engagement (-- dateo-- ^^). It was nice to see their interaction.
    we see Claugh and Noa together on their date.
    I really like their interactions, Noa x Claugh is rapidly turning into my favorite pairing of this series. And I love how Claugh blushes when the guys tease him about his relationship with Noa. Claugh looks so adorable when he blushes.

Quote Quote:
    Anyway... Claugh sense's something is off and goes nacl to Noa's quarters. There he see the kidnappers and confronts them. He gets attacked but manages to save Noa.
    I was so glad and relieved Claugh arrived on time to save Noa, those nobles that attacked her were despicable.

Just watched episode 10!
    I liked how she kept telling Ryner that he was not a monster.
    I liked that part as well. What Ryner is most afraid of and what it hurts him the most is for people to only see him as a monster, so Feris’ words meant a huge deal to Ryner.

Quote Quote:
    Speaking of pairings, Claugh and Noa are so cute together ^^
    ITA. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    What struck me as odd, however, was that he got out of his carriage, looked at her castle, realised something was amiss... And decided to run back to the castle. Obviously the carriage would have been faster, no?? @___@
    Good point, saladesu. Mmm…maybe he was so worried about Noa that he didn’t think clearly and therefore he didn’t notice that obvious fact…
    Last edited by destiny4ever; September 04, 2010 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The recent episode is one of the best so far, perhaps because of the emotional content. The relationship between Ryner and Feris is really entertaining. Its time that they should get their hands on a relic.

21. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Ep 11 raw

The episode started out with Ryner and Ferris checking up on Arua. Which was where the last episode left off.

Turns out that the people after the kid wanted him to awaken. So they Killed his mom and tried to trigger the awakening. When that did not work, they went to work on the next target, his dad.

Ryner, unable to watch anymore moves into action. Being emotional about the situation, his game seemed to be a little off. In-fact, to me, he appeared slightly weak here. Ryner and Ferris work together and the situation turns in their favor.

Unfortunately, the head or leader mage manages to kill the dad and that was enough for the kid to awaken his AS mode.

I have to say, I looooooooooooooooooooooooooved this part. Chibi AS mode, the music, the crazy voice, it was all epic. I wished there was more of this part .

Anyway, Ryner seeing it all, just calmly walks over to the kid and knocks him out. Telling the kid to take a long nap.
    As they’re escaping, a lone mage, flaps at Rnyer about taking their research subject and receiving punishment from god or something like that. Ryner re-butts him about all the things they had done and wants to take him out in anger but Ferris stops him because they have to escape before the enemy reinforcements arrive.

So Ryner and Ferris retreat, while en-route Ryner questions why this is all happening. The following scene, after landing in a secure location, was very emotional. Ryner is wiping the blood of the kids face and questions, if god exists, why are people like him in this world. He/they, didn't choose to be born with the AS eyes or to become monsters. Ryner says that he isn’t there for gods amusement. He wanted god to answer his questions.

Tearing up, it was a great scene. That was my favorite part of the episode, the voice acting was beyond phenomenal in my opinion, on those scenes. Note, so yeah, I don't really understand Japanese so some of the interpreted dialogue may-not be accurate.

The preview for the next episode showed something or someone rather interesting. Another person wielding what appears to be a hero relic. Seems like a similar design to the one Miran is wearing. (ring finger)

I left the part outs but they're weren't really important. I mean... who cares for Sion and Milk?
    Last edited by Charlie; September 09, 2010 at 09:57 PM.

23. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Turns out that the people after the kid wanted him to awaken. So they Killed his mom and tried to trigger the awakening. When that did not work, they went to work on the next target, his dad.
    That scene was so painfully hard to watch. I felt so bad for the poor kid, those knights/nobles were despicable!!! They are the demons; they claim they do those horrible things in the name of their god, but that is just a horrid excuse to justify their actions.

Quote Quote:
    Ryner, unable to watch anymore moves into action. Being emotional about the situation, his game seemed to be a little off. In-fact, to me, he appeared slightly weak here.
    I agree he wasn't doing his best fighting, but it is understandable. In order to think and act properly, especially during a fight, you have to remain calm (just ask Nekomiya and Ryoushi from Ookami-san ). Ryner was so filled with emotion, mainly rage, plus he was afraid of becoming AS (considering what happened in episode 9) so it’s only natural for his game to be a little off.

Quote Quote:
    Unfortunately, the head or leader mage manages to kill the dad and that was enough for the kid to awaken his AS mode.
    That part was the saddest for me. When I heard the dad say: “Arua! I’ll save you now!” and then he began to crawl forward towards his son, I just knew those words were his death sentence, I just knew he would be killed.

Quote Quote:
    The following scene, after landing in a secure location, was very emotional. Ryner is wiping the blood of the kids face and questions, if god exists, why are people like him in this world. He/they, didn't choose to be born with the AS eyes or to become monsters. Ryner says that he isn’t there for gods amusement. He wanted god to answer his questions.
    That scene was so powerfully touching. The best scene in this episode, IMHO.

Quote Quote:
    I left the part outs but they're weren't really important. I mean... who cares for Sion and Milk?
    Milk’s part was interesting too, at least for me it was. We learned that Milk is part of the nobility, she was adopted into the House of Callaud but they were horrible to her. She had a difficult childhood in the orphanage and then her life in the House of Callaud was even harder, so it wasn’t until she met her friends and subordinates that she experienced real happiness and that is why she is so grateful for it and for her friends. This episode made Milk wins more points with me, and she was also so cute in this ep.

Now regarding Sion…I can no longer trust what he says, Froaude has influenced Sion so much, to the point in which the kind, pure and honest Sion is slowly dying away with each episode while Dark Sion is taking over...or maybe Sion always had a dark side inside of him, it’s only that it needed the “perfect” person to awaken it…

Thanks to larethian for the info and the links!

Character page updated!
    Spoiler: from official site show

Character poll so far (ends on 30-sep):
    http://www.denyuden.jp/vote/index.html

Links for Walls To-Date (officially made by denyuden production commitee):
    Ferris (available through official website):
    http://www.denyuden.jp/special/img/wall01_1024.jpg
    http://www.denyuden.jp/special/img/wall01_1280.jpg
    http://www.denyuden.jp/special/img/wall01_1680.jpg

Rest are available only through polling and changes from time to time
    Ryner:
    http://www.denyuden.jp/vote/img/spw_01_1024.jpg
    http://www.denyuden.jp/vote/img/spw_01_1280.jpg
    http://www.denyuden.jp/vote/img/spw_01_1680.jpg

Sion:
    http://www.denyuden.jp/vote/img/spw_02_1024.jpg
    http://www.denyuden.jp/vote/img/spw_02_1280.jpg
    http://www.denyuden.jp/vote/img/spw_02_1680.jpg

Sion & Ryner (2 years ago):
    http://www.denyuden.jp/vote/img/spw_03_1024.jpg
    http://www.denyuden.jp/vote/img/spw_03_1280.jpg
    http://www.denyuden.jp/vote/img/spw_03_1680.jpg

Froaude:
    http://www.denyuden.jp/vote/img/spw_04_1024.jpg
    http://www.denyuden.jp/vote/img/spw_04_1280.jpg
    http://www.denyuden.jp/vote/img/spw_04_1680.jpg
    Last edited by destiny4ever; September 11, 2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post

That part was the saddest for me. When I heard the dad say: “Arua! I’ll save you now!” and then he began to crawl forward towards his son, I just knew those words were his death sentence, I just knew he would be killed.
    You know, that should have set the warning bells in me, but they didn't . I was hoping that he would manage to live. I liked how the father was supporting his son. So sad.

Quote Quote:
    That scene was so powerfully touching. The best scene in this episode, IMHO.
    Yep, I thought the acting here was superb.

Quote Quote:
    Milk’s part was interesting too, at least for me it was. We learned that Milk is part of the nobility, she was adopted into the House of Callaud but they were horrible to her. She had a difficult childhood in the orphanage and then her life in the House of Callaud was even harder, so it wasn’t until she met her friends and subordinates that she experienced real happiness and that is why she is so grateful for it and for her friends. This episode made Milk wins more points with me, and she was also so cute in this ep.
    True, she was cute and we did findout a little about her past. I like her character, the only thing I didnt like was that it took time away from Ryner.

Quote Quote:
    Now regarding Sion…I can no longer trust what he says, Froaude has influenced Sion so much, to the point in which the kind, pure and honest Sion is slowly dying away with each episode while Dark Sion is taking over...or maybe Sion always had a dark side inside of him, it’s only that it needed the “perfect” person to awaken it…
    Umm.... did you just say boys love or yuri?

Woah - thanks Des. I saw the Ferris one the other day or so, when I checked out the site. Did not see other characters.

Hmmm..... I don't know if I should post this since its a character spoiler. Ryners dad pic from the novel. I upped it to my Imageshck. Not huge per-se but cool none the less.

Spoiler: Image show

27. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast