Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

Quote Quote:
    You know, that should have set the warning bells in me, but they didn't. I was hoping that he would manage to live.
    You know, if this would have been another series and not TLOTH I would have been a bit more hopeful about the dad surviving and not dying, but since this is TLOTH I just knew they wouldn’t waste such a perfect opportunity to make a powerful dramatic scene and to use it as the reason why chibi AS awakes.

Quote Quote:
    I liked how the father was supporting his son. So sad.
    It is because he was supporting him until the very end that it made that scene all the more sorrowful.
    Quote Quote:
    Yep, I thought the acting here was superb.
    Both the acting and the animation were superb.
    Quote Quote:
    True, she was cute and we did findout a little about her past. I like her character, the only thing I didnt like was that it took time away from Ryner.
    Mmm…could Charlie be a Ryner fan boy?
    Quote Quote:
    Umm.... did you just say boys love or yuri?
    Neither. The thought of Sioude (Sion + Froaude) didn’t even cross my mind until you mentioned it. You know...mmm... after reading your comments about some possible BL in this series now I wonder if I'll be able to see a bromance scene and not think BL, I’m even starting to see BL in other series.

Quote Quote:

Woah - thanks Des. I saw the Ferris one the other day or so, when I checked out the site. Did not see other characters.
    You’re very welcome. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    Hmmm..... I don't know if I should post this since its a character spoiler. Ryners dad pic from the novel. I upped it to my Imageshck. Not huge per-se but cool none the less.
    I didn’t know Ryner had a dad, I thought he was an orphan just like Milk. And now I’m debating on whether open the spoiler box or no…*be strong Destiny* *be strong and don’t succumb to temptation*

Btw, one more LN detail not mentioned in the anime:

Thanks to larethian for the info!

Spoiler:  detail from LN for episode 11 show
    Last edited by destiny4ever; September 11, 2010 at 06:53 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Mmm…could Charlie be a Ryner fan boy?
    Guilty as charged~.
    I just want more time with the main characters because the 30 minute time-frame goes to quickly.

Quote Quote:
    Neither. The thought of Sioude (Sion + Froaude) didn’t even cross my mind until you mentioned it. You know...mmm... after reading your comments about some possible BL in this series now I wonder if I'll be able to see a bromance scene and not think BL, I’m even starting to see BL in other series.
    Seems I corrupted your in some ways.

Quote Quote:
    I didn’t know Ryner had a dad, I thought he was an orphan just like Milk. And now I’m debating on whether open the spoiler box or no…*be strong Destiny* *be strong and don’t succumb to temptation*
    Crap Well, he is an Orphan like Milk, but it will be explained later.
    My bad, gave an unintended spoiler.

There is nothing special in the pic of Ryners dad. Just think of it as an early character preview.

Quote Quote:
    Btw, one more LN detail not mentioned in the anime:

Thanks to larethian for the info!

Spoiler:  detail from LN for episode 11 show
    Plot hole? PLOT HOLE?

^Actually that is funny. I will explain away that plot hole by saying the following...

It's obvious those guys from the Runa Empire or other empires for that matter, cant read Roland writing . Plot hole closed.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie-San View Post
    Guilty as charged~.
    I’m a Ryner fangirl, so I guess I’m guilty as well.

Quote Quote:
    I just want more time with the main characters because the 30 minute time-frame goes to quickly.
    Interesting. Mmm...you know…I don’t know why but not seeing a lot of Ryner and Feris in an episode doesn’t bother me a lot. Maybe it's because I get to see other characters I like, for instance Noa and of course Claugh.

Quote Quote:
    Seems I corrupted your in some ways.
    No, you haven’t. If anything, you have helped me notice things that I bet a lot of other fans notice as well. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    Crap Well, he is an Orphan like Milk, but it will be explained later.
    My bad, gave an unintended spoiler.
    NP.

Quote Quote:
    There is nothing special in the pic of Ryners dad. Just think of it as an early character preview.
    I haven’t checked the pic yet because I have the feeling that when he is introduced into the story we won’t know that person is Ryner’s dad right away, so I want to be surprised.

Quote Quote:
    Plot hole? PLOT HOLE?

^Actually that is funny. I will explain away that plot hole by saying the following...

It's obvious those guys from the Runa Empire or other empires for that matter, cant read Roland writing . Plot hole closed.
    Plot hole closed indeed. Awesome and priceless explanation Charlie!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; September 11, 2010 at 09:18 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, nice way to close that plot hole XD

This was a nice episode indeed! The ending scene was very powerful and made me really feel for Ryner. I am sure seeing what those horrid mages were doing to and saying about the Arua (and indirectly, about him) will make him want to protect Arua even more.

Since Milk is a noble, and Froaude is going to exterminate the nobles, I wonder what will happen to Milk. She will probably lose her adoptive parents, but over and beyond that I wonder if she will become Froaude's target? And if so, will Ryner step in somehow? And maybe Ryner will be Sion's ~special one~ to give him that wake-up call to fight off Dark!Sion? I noticed Sion hasn't been thinking about Fiole; looks like that BL has subsided? XD

And wow, Ryner has a dad o_o! Is he still alive...? And if so, where is he!? (okay wait, scratch that~ let the story do the telling XD)

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    I am sure seeing what those horrid mages were doing to and saying about the Arua (and indirectly, about him) will make him want to protect Arua even more.
    You are completely right, salad. From now on Ryner will protect Arua like a lion protecting his cub. Which reminds me of something I thought while watching the episode, maybe it’s just me but seeing Ryner, Feris and Arua together kind of makes me see them as a family (mom, dad and their child). Mmm…I wonder if Arua will bring Feris’ maternal instincts to the surface.

Quote Quote:
    Since Milk is a noble, and Froaude is going to exterminate the nobles, I wonder what will happen to Milk. She will probably lose her adoptive parents, but over and beyond that I wonder if she will become Froaude's target? And if so, will Ryner step in somehow? And maybe Ryner will be Sion's ~special one~ to give him that wake-up call to fight off Dark!Sion?
    Interesting points…mmm…but I’m actually expecting for Sion and Ryner to become enemies as the series progresses, so I have zero hope of Ryner being the one that will make Sion return to the good side and leave the dark side.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; September 13, 2010 at 07:57 PM.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 12 raw

Ferris and Ryner are still on the run. Ryner is waiting for Ferris to comeback, she went to fetch a carriage for them to travel in. Arua has not woken up yet and Ferris finds a carriage, that just so happaned to be laying somewhere. To which Ryner replies, that it was stolen most likely from a noble.

She says it doesn’t matter anyway and to get Arua on the carriage, Because she thinks that Ryners pervertedness will come out soon ( pervy Ryner attacking boys too ^^ ).

Ryner puts Arua in the carriage and then Ferris runs off without him, telling the horse Silver, to run away from the troublesome perv. lol

She also says that if he does not want to fall behind, then he should run.

Miran is doing the kings dirty work again it seems. This time he is visiting his father. Miran manages to gather up all the nobles that were against Sion and then take them out in one fall swoop. While doing so, we run into a mysterious person named Ril.

A confrontation ensues and both fighters begin using their own hero relics.

Ril uses a ring finger like Miran but his power seems to be based on lightning. Seems to be a standoff, but Miran says he has the advantage. He reasons that Ril, besides using the hero relic’s power, can't use his country's magic, because were he to do so, he would reveal what country he was from.

Ril says he has another tick up his sleeves and takes out what appears to be something similar to the crystallized Alpha Stigma eyes that Sui used against Ryner a couple episodes ago. This time it is not a green circular type crystal, rather, it is a white-ish clear looking rectangle shaded crystal.

Ril leaves and Miran is in trouble, his hero relic seems ineffective against Ril’s last attack.
    However as things were looking grim, Claugh comes to his rescue on Sions order and they manage to escape.

Ryner and Ferris are still escaping from the Runa empire and their mage’s are in hot pursuit, but Ryner manages to defeat them. Also seems Sui and Kuu are after Arua for his AS eyes most likely to crystallize them.

The episode ends with shot of Keifer, the girl who had the crush on Ryner during the first ep.

Seems like the preview for the next episode shows, a possible reunion and some type of battle.

Things that I like about this episode that I did not mention.

In the last part of ep, Ferris is poking Ryner with her sword and seems to enjoying it masochistically.
    There was a line in the beginning part where Ferris asks Ryner to bear responsibility as a father for saving Arua. Which was funny, assuming I understood that part correctly.

Then Ryner says something like rather than talking about that, she should be doing something to help the situation because they’re being chased by Runa mages. To which, Ferris proudly displays her dazzling stolen carriage.

Oh and totally Yuri scene between Miran and his dad~. I don't know if Ril's name was mentioned yet in the anime, but that is what his name is judging from wiki spoilers.
    Last edited by Charlie; September 16, 2010 at 05:53 PM.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raptor02_2001's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i must be avoid this thread since lot of spoiler in there ( i admit i just peek some of the post .) .... i want to know this anime will run at 13 esp or standard 24 esp since i watch it at 10-12 ... it is pretty good of action but why so much blood in shadow ..

i wonder it is soon end ?

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raptor02_2001 View Post
    i must be avoid this thread since lot of spoiler in there ( i admit i just peek some of the post .) .... i want to know this anime will run at 13 esp or standard 24 esp since i watch it at 10-12 ... it is pretty good of action but why so much blood in shadow ..

Its a 26 ep listed I believe. There are no spoilers in here.

My mistake was posting a pic about someone who has not appeared yet in the series by mistake. Several episodes ago, it was posted in the spoiler tag. No real spoilers about the show besides that, one minor slip.

The other was mentioning the name of the character who showed up in the current episode (Ep 12). I watched the raw and not the subs. His name was not mentioned in the raw as I recall. It is not really a spoiler per-se. It is not important at all.
    Last edited by Charlie; September 21, 2010 at 01:34 AM.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raptor02_2001 View Post

It's been slated for 26 episodes

New themes from next episode (14 I think) onwards~
    Quote Quote:
    第2クール OPテーマ
    「Last Inferno」
    作詞:Ceui
    作曲:小高光太郎 Ceui
    編曲:小高光太郎
    歌:Ceui
    (ランティス)
    発売日:10月27日(水)

第2クール EDテーマ
    「光のフィルメント」
    作詞:riya
    作曲/編曲:菊地 創
    (Produced by eufonius)
    歌:高垣彩陽
    (ミュージックレイン)
    発売日:11月17日(水)
    OP: "Last Inferno" by Ceui (the singer of the current ED)
    ED: "Hikari no Firamento/Filament of Light" by Takagaki Ayahi

Most interesting thing has to be the new ED, since it's going to be sung by Ferris' seiyuu :O Never heard her sing before but apparently she has done other themes/insert songs for other animes that she has been a seiyuu for.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raptor02_2001's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie-San View Post
    Its a 26 ep listed I believe. There are no spoilers in here.

My mistake was posting a pic about someone who has not appeared yet in the series by mistake. Several episodes ago, it was posted in the spoiler tag. No real spoilers about the show besides that, one minor slip.

The other was mentioning the name of the character who showed up in the current episode (Ep 12). I watched the raw and not the subs. His name was not mentioned in the raw as I recall. It is not really a spoiler per-se. It is not important at all.
    Don't worry about spoiler ... i like to peek of spoiler ... keep comment on post since i love to read other post 's opinion on based in this series.... extra info is interesting ...

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    It's been slated for 26 episodes

New themes from next episode (14 I think) onwards~

OP: "Last Inferno" by Ceui (the singer of the current ED)
    ED: "Hikari no Firamento/Filament of Light" by Takagaki Ayahi

Most interesting thing has to be the new ED, since it's going to be sung by Ferris' seiyuu :O Never heard her sing before but apparently she has done other themes/insert songs for other animes that she has been a seiyuu for.

Thank you for let me know about it since i was worry about 13 esp will not completed since so many plots are begin...to unravel.......

one question about this series ... They already clean noble ?
    not support to King or send to message to Other Noble (alive) will support to King (they was against to king's order)

i am on the esp 12 ... that is right ? lastest esp subbed is Esp 12??

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)

Episode 12 is the latest one so far.

It seems the house cleaning has been done, dealing with Rolands nobles. I dont know if all the nobles were killed. I assume a great number of them who were opposing the Sion was taken out.

Spoiler: Ep 13 old show

Heroes episode 14

After waking up, Arua, is scared and accuses Ryner of killing his parents. Ryner shows him his Alpha Stigma and calms him down by talking to him. Ferris comes back and “rescues” Arua from Ryner. She tells Arua not to be fooled by Ryner, because he some one who sleeps all day, drinks and attacks women.

At night Ryners group goes to the house were Kuku is being held hostage. There, Ryner and Sui have a dialogue / exchange rhetoric about, creating a peaceful country, the need to kill people, etc. In the end they're not able to come to a compromise, so they fight.

The battle was pretty even with the fight favoring Ryner and Ferris. Realizing that, Sui tells his sister to bring Kuku and they plan to kill her. This way, Arua will awaken his Alpha Stigma and then they can take it from him.

Ryner tries to stop them but its too late. Suddenly, just in the nick of time, Miran shows up and attacks Sui with his hero relic and Ferris uses the diversion to take back Kuku. Miran then proceeds to kill Sui but Ryner stops him. Sui asks Ryner why he saved him and Ryner responds that, he should return the favor sometime. With that, the siblings make their retreat.

Miran now knows that Ryner and Ferris are from Roland, as he was listening in onto what Ryner was saying earlier. Miran asks Ryner why Ryner, being a person from Roland, save Sui, who is from a different country. Ryner responds by saying that, he is different from Mrian. He doesn't believe in eliminating people who are hindrances. Miran issues a warning and then leaves. As Miran leaves, he says that someday he will have to end up killing Ryner, because is existence is a problem or something of that nature.

Ryner decides to leave Arua and Kuku with Milks group, as they’re looking for the hero relics.
    Scene changes to Rolnad, where Sion is talking with Lucile. Sion is thinking of the fights and battle that seems to be coming. H seems to want to create the world that Ryner dreams of (world without wars, etc.), but Lucile says that is just a dream and perhaps Sion already knows that.

Sion thinks, that it should still be possible. The preview for the next episode shows Milk and her group along with Sion and Ryner.

It was also cute, hearing Arua calling Ryner Sensei (teacher / master).
    Last edited by Charlie; October 04, 2010 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Adding new Post :) - grammar/spelling.

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

What's this thread doing in the archives when it's still halfway through O____O Did a mod think it was one of those 13-episode-long (short) animes? I thought it got deleted or something when I couldn't find it in the main list... D:

Anyway I just watched episode 14.

I agree, it was really cute seeing Arua calling Ryner "sensei" XD And as usual Ferris had to say all those questionable stuff about Ryner to make Arua wonder whether Ryner really was a good guy or not XD I thought it was nice that Ryner shared with Arua how he felt about being an Alpha Stigma bearer, even if he didn't intend to ramble on like that.

I didn't expect Froaude to appear at the end of the battle though. Seems pretty certain that the crystal on his ring (and the one on the other guy [what was his name again? too many characters to keep track of @__@] who appeared when Froaude was killing off all the nobles had) is a rule fragment. And Sui's hero's relic appears to have fallen into Froaude's hands too :/ What evilness will Froaude be up to next...

That said, I lol-ed hard at Sui losing his second arm XD

The ending of the episode seems to really suggest that Sion is going to turn bad >< Well in the episode Sui also mentioned that all kings will be faced with such a fork in the road (though Sion has clearly stepped onto the dark one) and Ryner declared that he would be there to knock some sense into Sion and I hope he keeps to his word on that...

Oh and I didn't particularly like or dislike the new opening and ending very much but they're growing on me on second listen I do want to see the black haired Lelouch-doppelganger-who-also-has-some-eye-power who appears in the opening soon too XD Sui's offhand mention of the different eye powers in this episode was also the first time it was mentioned that there could be other eye powers other than the Alpha Stigma iirc.

I wonder how much more this anime will be able to cover in the remaining 12 episodes. Hope it doesn't end with a slightly (or worse than that) wanting ending like DRRR!! :/ Though of course I'd more than welcome a second season XD More than enough material to work with, what with the number of novels this series has spawned

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 15 raw.

Miran gives Sion the report of involvements with Runa and Gastark, he also mentions Gastark wiping out the Stohls forces. Then we move onto Ryner and Ferris who are traveling on raft and talks about why they're going through all this trouble. He then gives Sion the blame for all his problems like usual, and thinks of “giving it” to him a few times. Ferris gives her on version of Ryner being a pervert, and he counters by saying that it’s Ferris’s fault for using too much power when fighting Milks group. Which in-turn broke their ship.

Meanwhile a storm develops and they’re both swallowed by the waves. Ryner says he is going to die in an nonchalant manner. When he wakes up on the beach, he looks for Ferris but does not see her. Then he notices a smoke coming from the nearby forest area and goes to look. Turns out that a member from Milks party was cooking some food there. He and Ryner have a short match before realizing who the other party was. Milk on the other hand is seen near Ferris and, Ferris tells Milk some more crazy stories about Ryner and the things he were doing in the other towns.

Milk shows up and attacks Ryner demanding he answer he questions. Looks like poor milk, believed Ferris bull story completely.

After running from Milks attacks, Ferris shows up and points out they’re on Roland. Then Ryner and Ferris go to see Sion, the man who made Ryner go through all this troublesome mess.

Sion on the other hand, is reading Ryners report about the ideal world again and tears it up. Sion gets frustrated with Ryners ideal world proposal, and asks wasn’t that the reason that he became the king in the first place. Which was to change the current messed up world. Sion’s emotional presence startles the maid who came to clean up. Sion then regains his demeanor and apologizes to her. By this time Ryner and Ferris are sneaking into the palace to get revenge on Sion.

Milks group also follows behind as to prevent Ryner from "killing" the king.
    In Sion’s room Ryner laid a book trap at the top of the door, so that it would hit him when he came in the room. Sion comes in and foils Ryner’s trap and chucks the book at his face. They talk a bit and Ryner tells him of his troubles and the jumps Sion. While they’re siting on the bed, Ferris comes in and tells Sion to prepare himself as he is the enemy of dango. Then after seeing them sit together, Ferris makes light of the situation again, and wishes them happiness. Milk is now thinking weird things thanks to Ferris’s fables from earlier.

The show ends with Miran reading some of the other parts of Ryners report and mentions something that I didn't really understand. - - Waits for the subs - -

The preview showed Eris writing a report about Ryner and I don't remember the rest.

-------------- Final thoughts about ep 15

Funny how Ryner wanted to kick Sions butt for making things a hassle for him but once he's in Sions quarters, he takes a nap.

The book trap by Ryner was pretty lame as well. Sion noticing a presence or intruder before entering the room was also interesting.

Milk is pretty gullible like Eris. Ferris continues her wild imaginations, she must be loving spending time with him.
    Last edited by Charlie; October 07, 2010 at 06:03 PM.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I felt like nothing particularly significant happened this episode... No real plot developments that is.

It was pretty good comic relief though - from Milk thoroughly believing everything Ferris said about Ryner (Arua and whatshername being his illegitimate children etc), to the "misunderstanding" of sorts where the Taboo Breakers thought Ryner/Ferris were going to assassinate Sion, perpetuated by Claugh "confirming" that there was someone planning to assassinate Sion... And of course, how could anyone forget the BL scene between Sion and Ryner *snickers*

Is it just me or did Sion flip his fringe back more in this episode than ever before? Looked like a shampoo ad

Froaude reading off Ryner's report was interesting. Milk is the linchpin that keeps Ryner in Roland and keeps him working under Sion? o_o Milk is obviously important to the plot some way or another, but I didn't think she was this important. I thought Ryner was working under/with Sion because he wanted to create the same kind of world Sion did (peaceful etc, plus the afternoon naps), and because they were friends.

That said, next episode looks like it's going to be a recap... With a lot of narration by Iris. Nooo ;___; Her voice is rather irritating imo @__@

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

@ saladesu: I'm with you on the linchpin thing. I didn't understand that part either by Miran. The flashbacks showed Ryner having a connection to Milk, but I thought the same as you did. Maybe we're missing something or Miran got "it" wrong.

A recap episode would suck, after waiting a whole week.
    The preview at the end Ryner talks about leaving. So maybe it will not be a complete recap.

Heroes ep 15.5 / special?

So the episode was a mostly recap, with Irs giving Sion a narrated detailed report of Ryner and Ferri’s travels. The way the re cap was handled, made it less boring as some-other re-caps in other shows for me. By the end of the report, Irs thinks that its a problem for her older sister to be working with Ryner. Who, she doesn’t have a good impression of (another victim of Ferris ). In the end Ryner was tallying the sheer number of dangos that Ferris has eaten for his report to Sion, and I think he called Ferris a violent woman or something. Anyway, Irs and Sion walk in at that moment. Irs hearing Ryner’s ill comments for her beloved older sister goes to attack him.

After easily fending off the attacks by Irs, Ryner became slightly distracted when he was talking to Sion. Just then, she found an opening and manages to get a good shot on Ryner. Which sent him flying into the wall.
    Irs becomes ecstatically happy to be displaying her strength to Sion and looks for his praise . He also complimented her and said that Irs will be able to protect her older sister. To which she replied that Sion tell Ferris, she is someone who can take care of things when it needs to be done.
    The scene changes to Ferris, where she is making some up crazy story for her report and eating tons of delicious dango.

The preview for the next episode shows Ryner running into Lucile. Also seem like a flashback onto Ferri’s past. While Ryner is planing to run away.

Heroes 16

Nice episode over all. Felt a bit short at the end.
    In the morning Ferris goes to wake Ryner up for a search for Dango, while her brother seems to be observing her from his room. Milk comes to pay a visit as well and starts to have some wild ideas because she seem Ryner and Ferris together. Of-course it doesn’t help when Ferris starts to make up things again, which fuels Milks anger and she starts to blow up things.

Ryner ends up going to Sions room to get some sleep. Sion comes in shortly thereafter and he tells Ryner that the kids he saved are currently at the Eris house. Ryner goes to pay them a visit rather than sticking around Sion and helping him. I think Sion also mentioned about sending Ryner and Ferris to Estabul for something. As Ryner heads out, he is being watched by Miran, who is wearing a ‘not so happy’ face.

Kiefer is seen researching about the Alpha Stigma. She learns that once a stigma bearer goes berserk he will not be able to return to normal. Apparently in known history, there isn’t single person who has returned to normal after losing control. She then wonders about Ryner who was able to do so.
    Miller and Luke seem to upto something. Keifer then thinks about heading to Gastark, as she cant get any more information from her current location. Miller gave Luke a book which seemed to have some information on the Alpah Stigma.

Ryner arrived at the Eris Mansion and was greeted by the servant there. He notices a strange building there. The servant tells Ryner that it’s a dojo & the place where Ferris’ older brother is living. Ryner uses his Alpha Stigma to analyze the building and immediately has some sort of strange vision of himself being disintegrating. He then asks Arua to use analyze the same building but he finds nothing strange.

At night, Ryner pays a visit to the dojo. Inside he encounters Lucile , who already knows Ryner by name and about Sions request form them to go to Estabul. The two of the begin to have an interesting conversation. Ryner ends up asking Luciel exactly ‘what’ he is. Luciel simply states that he is Ferris’ older brother. Which was not exactly the answer Ryner was looking for. Using the Alpha Stigma, Ryner notices that Lucile appears as either black or nothing. So he can’t be a human like Ferris. Luciel then attacks Ryner and pins him down before Ryner can react. He also apparently is not fond of Ryner getting close with Ferris and won’t allow it. Luciel then disappears from sight and gives Ryner a warning.

Afterward, Ryner runs into Milk who wants to invite him to her birthday part. She gives him the invitation which was written by Luke. When Ryner reads it, he seems to become sad or depressed. Luke on the other hand, apologies to Milk from his room for deceiving her. While still in the alley, a happy go lucky Milk is expecting a great birthday party with Ryner being there. She is then confronted by Miran, who’s using his Rule Fragments power attack her. While in his room Ryner is reading the letter from Luke. Which seem to state that Sion has sanctioned his death. Then as he is lying on the bed, he thinks about Luciel’s remark from earlier.

The preview showed Claugh fighting some mysterious person that looked like the one from the opening.
    Last edited by Charlie; October 21, 2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast