Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite comics!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member thegreatest08's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your favorite comics!

i like reading the civil war comic<-----its marvel
    i am also up-to-date with new avenger.

Credit Goes to Akasunanosasori!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Johnny The Homicidal Maniac
    Squee
    Lenore

i'm not really into the actual comics as compared to webcomics... paper is temporary, data is forever!

Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Congo-Kinshasa
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though i like Spidy and Superman , Hulk is Definitly my favorite Marvel Caracter.

And this is my favorite hulk sentence is : ' I'm Angry!! You wont like me When I'm Angry ! ... '
    Last edited by Yondaime-Uzumaki; June 12, 2007 at 01:29 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sasuke_Kai_92's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

All X-men graphic novels. Got all of them from old to new. I dont collect comics, I prefer graphic novels. Its got mixed stuff in there and contains major storylines.

Proofreaders 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Nantalith's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I collect modern Batman - my favourites are when Batman, Nightwing and Robin work together. At the top of my list at this moment are Under the Hood and Face the Face, having just acquired them and only reread once so far.
    Uchiha fans are cool!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity nat's Avatar
    Country
    Bermuda
    Post Thanks / Like

X-men all the way.
    If you hate Sasuke, click here

Tricked you

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite comic is Spiderman

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member The Adamant Dragon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I Had lost interest in american comics ( especislly DC Comics ), but the one that revived my earlier interests in them is without contest : WWH -- World-war-Hulk. --

Its a must read.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

In no particular order

Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk-Cant wait for the new parts,Wolverine is prob my fav hero of all marvel universe,the way he was ripped in two got me schocked,the guy is unbreakable and he did break.

I actualy have many,but I dont realy remeber the particular chapters,but I mostly like the Civil War arc and gonna soon start reading WWH.

But of all marvel comix I mostly enjoy reading is Spider-man,I like the guy,very funny to,I like the jokes he makes I cant stand when they are talking for pages in other marvel charachter comix,but I can in Spider-Man.

I think Wolverine origins should be good.
    Last edited by Hollow Kurono; July 23, 2008 at 06:43 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member The Adamant Dragon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Kurono View Post
    In no particular order

Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk-Cant wait for the new parts,Wolverine is prob my fav hero of all marvel universe,the way he was ripped in two got me schocked,the guy is unbreakable and he did break.
    Yeah that just shows how strong Hulk is ( he's my favorite hero in Marvel ), I Was pretty shoked too... What an horrible scene Lol

Quote Quote:
    I actualy have many,but I dont realy remeber the particular chapters,but I mostly like the Civil War arc and gonna soon start reading WWH.
    Yes, kurono, Civil war was Awsom too! I Completly forgot to mention it... How could I
    But the part I dind't like, was Captain america and Stark fightinhg. Really... they should've talk before deciding what was best to protect the mutants/all Heros. ( -- Stark wanted to help from the Inside but because he did not mention it to Cap, Cap saw it like he agreed with the governement and wanted annahilate their existance, So Cap simply decided to protect them -- ) That arc of marvel showed that dialogue is an important thing... You must think/discuss before you act.

And Get your hands on WWH! You want regret it!
    Well, me, I especially liked it because my favorite hero had the spotlight.
    Have you read "Planet Hulk" ? you must read it to undrstand Hulk's anger toward earth and how WWH Came to fruition and why he was so angry -- just a suggestion --

Epic battles on the way... Enjoy.

[/quote]But of all marvel comix I mostly enjoy reading is Spider-man,I like the guy,very funny to,I like the jokes he makes I cant stand when they are talking for pages in other marvel charachter comix,but I can in Spider-Man.

I think Wolverine origins should be good.[/quote]

Yeah, Spider-man is the funniest, its undeniable
    I Especially liked the symbiotes Arc.
    And deadpool is awsom too ( I enjoyed playing him in the Marvel ultimate alliance video Game ). He's got some crazy abilities O.O ... He's actually funnier than spidy in that game. But his humor is Ironique and sarcastique/ bof... -- its special, cant exlain -- I just like his powers and carcters. And that's why I cant wait to see Wolverine's movie next year, 'Cause he's in it.

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I know why,someone killed his pregnant wife or something.Im not realy a fan of the Hulk like you,but I will watch it anyway,now I need to find it somehwere.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member D3M1URG3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I work in a comic shop, so It's hard for me to really decide on what my favorite comic is persay, but I can give you some examples of comics I like.

1. Thunderbolts (Marvel. Warren Ellis' run specifically, but so far Christos Gage isn't completely terrible)

2. Doktor Sleepless (Avatar. Written by Warren Ellis, and just a fantastic book.)

3. The Boys (Avatar. Written by Garth Ennis)

4. Girls (Indy. Written and drawn by The Luna Brothers, who's work is just fantastic).

5. Conan the Cimmerian (Dark Horse. Written by Tim Truman, and this is a book that has just completely surprised me with the quality of it.)

6. Wolverine (Marvel. Old man Logan run, written by Mark Millar. A very interesting run which really makes you think.)

7. NO HERO (Avatar. Written by Warren Ellis, this is a great story which presents superhumans in a completely different way.)

8. WOLFSKIN (Avatar. Written by Warren Ellis, which is an attempt at Low Fantasy by one of the best Futurist writers of our time. Very interesting, very graphic.)

9. Hellblazer (DC/Vertigo. Jason Aaron's run has been one of my favorite so far, and brings a level of quality to the series we haven't really seen in quite some time.)

10. SECRET INVASION + all tie ins (Marvel. Written by Brian M. Bendis, so far a very interesting series although the tie ins are somewhat sketchy).

With FINAL CRISIS being very close to Secret Invasion, though I mostly like the tie ins to FC than the flagship title....

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

"Back In Black man that was some heavy shit,I think that could be my fav marvel experience yet,the way Spidey acted was unpredtictable,I never thought hell do that,I thought he knew that he would regret what he did,I thought hes gonna have some Uncle Ben flashback moments,but no,none of them,the way he threatned everyone was crazy,so scary,I think Ill have some new threats at my dissposal the way he beat Wisks ass,was realy entertaining.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member killbill's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like most of you people like marvel...i like DC comics better..i think my favourite is
    1)Batman:Bruce Wayne murderer/fugitive
    2)Batman man's land
    From Dark horse comics my favourite is the star wars knights of the old republic series..almost all issues are great if u like star wars..

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

My Favorite comic Harry Potter and Pokemon any one read this comic.

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast