Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Legends

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

League of Legends

Prediction League! Post predictions pre-first match champ select for that day's matches and the predictions will be posted here. 1 correct prediction = 1 point.

Points as of week 7 NA:
    Hardy - 2 + 4 + 5 = 11
    Nuno - 2 + 3 + 5 = 10
    scav - 2 + 3 + 4 = 9
    Haku - 1 + 4 + 2 = 7
    Darj - 3 + 3 = 6
    Gary - 2 + 2 = 4

Points as of week 8 EU:
    Hardy
    Haku - 11
    Nuno - 9
    scav - 10

Spoiler: NA Super Week 8 show

Spoiler: EU Super Week 8 show

Spoiler: NA Week 7 show

----------------------------------------------------------------
    PLAYER LISTS

Spoiler: Europe West show

Spoiler: North America show

Spoiler: Brazil show
    Last edited by 3c; March 09, 2014 at 03:48 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

League of Legends

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

League of Legends

You mean you used the botrk active as the last hit? If so I'd advice you to use it earlier so you gain the benefit of the movement speed steal.

It's more about how strong the other ad carries are. Tristana is not a meh pick, she's just not top tier. There's a reason why you see a lot of Jinx and Lucian for example, as they are currently very strong picks. Jinx almost has the same late game as Tristana. Has insane clean up potential, a global ult, a massive range slow/nuke W and cc E. She's much stronger in the early and mid game than Tristana is, but a little weaker than Tristana in the very late game. Obviously the champs are different and Tristana has her uses too, but Jinx is overall a stronger pick. Lucian also has no real weakness. He's strong in every phase, which is partly why he keeps being a very strong pick. Obviously all ADC have a lower dmg output in the very late game compared to Tristana. She's the late game queen.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: League of Legends - Part 4

Somewhere, a Vayne is crying after that post.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I gotta admit I used the BotRK a bit late, but then again the enemy was out of range at first and I knew he wasn't going anywhere i.e. baited cos I was also low And ah okay, I see what you mean now. Utility picks are generally the top priority.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    I would have thought Vayne duels better than Trist late game especially when she was actually a bit ahead of me in items. I couldn't touch her mid game but late game my debuff ruins her LS completely.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhm, I didn't say anything about utility picks being OP, otherwise ADCs like Varus would be popular.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Yup. RIP.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

They used to be, that's why Ashe + Zyra was such a popular combo.

But Lucian and Jinx are too strong right now for that to even matter, lol.

Spoiler show

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    I would have thought Vayne duels better than Trist late game especially when she was actually a bit ahead of me in items. I couldn't touch her mid game but late game my debuff ruins her LS completely.
    Ideally, Trist should be better. As both are auto attacking hyper carries, that extra aa-range helps her to be the better duelist. Even with roughly the same damage output, Tristana always has the upperhand 1v1. Then again, Vayne three shots practically any carry late game (with one proc of W only), so, it's a matter of killing her before she lands three aa, and I can't see any other champ than Trist which can do that. With tumble, Twitch won't have the chance to build stacks once cask is gone begging and Kog is likely to land none of his ulti shots, and neither has a positioning tool. Other carries just lack the damage to kill Vayne before she kills them.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Uhm, I didn't say anything about utility picks being OP, otherwise ADCs like Varus would be popular.
    Pardon me, by utility (wrong word btw, what should it be?) I mean Ez's and Lucian's waveclear ult, Jinx's global ult and decent slow, Cait to secure early lane dominance with good range and poke... and not necessarily OP, but could generally provide more for the team?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Ideally, Trist should be better. As both are auto attacking hyper carries, that extra aa-range helps her to be the better duelist. Even with roughly the same damage output, Tristana always has the upperhand 1v1. Then again, Vayne three shots practically any carry late game (with one proc of W only), so, it's a matter of killing her before she lands three aa, and I can't see any other champ than Trist which can do that. With tumble, Twitch won't have the chance to build stacks once cask is gone begging and Kog is likely to land none of his ulti shots, and neither has a positioning tool. Other carries just lack the damage to kill Vayne before she kills them.
    Ah that makes a lot of sense. And oh is Trist considered a hyper carry as well? Tbh I'm still not familiar, I mean I didn't even know about the W jump resetting after an assist or kill during my last game I guess the range is insane enough to make her super annoying, as if not being able to catch her isn't annoying enough haha...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Trist is the definition of hyper carry dude

After her come ADC like Kog, Vayne and Jinx. ADCs that scale amazing with items and into late game due to their kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    Pardon me, by utility (wrong word btw, what should it be?) I mean Ez's and Lucian's waveclear ult, Jinx's global ult and decent slow, Cait to secure early lane dominance with good range and poke... and not necessarily OP, but could generally provide more for the team?
    I wouldn't put Ezreal in that boat. Ezreal is a pick in competitive play but that's more about players being very skilled on Ezreal. He hasn't really been among the top ADC in terms of strength for a very long time (since season 2 actually). Ezreal is like a weaker version of Lucian basically.

But it's not really their waveclear, it's their overall diversity and kit.

Sivir's ult is amazing for the team both for catch/chase and escape, and her damage output in team fights is very high. Jinx has a reset, amazing chase/clean up, global execute ult, amazing long range slow nuke, cc and aoe/steroid auto attacks. Lucian has a decent ult, escape tool, and his passive is just amazing for bursting targets down.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

man i simply love Roccat, huehuehue
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Roccat, I'm such a fan honestly. Such awesome team work and coordination, and their picks are just super cool. Overpow

Wonder what NIP are thinking now. They got so fucked.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Man I can't believe it. Curse bringing out Pantheon jungle and now twice in EU...

MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Man I can't believe it. Curse bringing out Pantheon jungle and now twice in EU...
    didnt pantheon jungle start with EU LCS with roccat malphite + pantheon wombo combo?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No Roccat played Pantheon mid I think.

Still Overpow said in the interview they saw Panth jungle in NA and therefore expected it in EU or something.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

true it was pant mid

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast