Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Zelda Thread!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Zelda Thread!

Wow, that really came out amazingly. For some reason I pictured colors being involved, but even still. Pretty sweet...I hope she doesn't wear them

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    That front view is sick!!!! I want it
    I like how the panel with Zelda turned out the most I think. I don't like how Midna came out though. :/

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Wow, that really came out amazingly. For some reason I pictured colors being involved, but even still. Pretty sweet...I hope she doesn't wear them
    Seeing as Twilight Princess has no color... *has had this debate over why Skyward Sword is better many a time with younger sister*

But of course she'll wear them! Even if they get dirty of ruined, it's better than leaving them on a shelf.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    ]Seeing as Twilight Princess has no color... *has had this debate over why Skyward Sword is better many a time with younger sister*

But of course she'll wear them! Even if they get dirty of ruined, it's better than leaving them on a shelf.
    I haven't played Skyward Sword other than in Best Buy when I was there...

I would have to disagree. It's artwork, so maybe if it was a special occasion and only that

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

The outside panels are just too good... tenouttaten

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't played Skyward Sword other than in Best Buy when I was there...
    From the trailer, I wasn't really sure about it... I played a demo of it at Target once, but it was during the flying race and the flying controls took some getting used to. Not a good place to demo the game in a store if you ask me.

But it's definitely my favorite Zelda game so far. I feel like that game was MADE for me. I love the flying, skydiving, motion controls. I feel like the Wii Motion plus was made with this game specifically in mind. The swordplay in Skyward Sword out-does any other Zelda game and makes Twilight Princess's motion controls looks like a joke. The storyline is one of my favorites, too. And the villain... Ghirahim is awesome. He completely creeps me out. XD All of the characters are just so great in this game. They could have centered an entire game just around the idea of the timeshift stones.

Blah blah blah. I could go on for pages about why this is my favorite video game, but you won't get it until you actually play it.
    Of course, the game's still $50 at most stores and you would need a Wii + a Wii Motion Plus controller for it. So easier said than done if you don't already own the hardware.

I would have to disagree. It's artwork, so maybe if it was a special occasion and only that
    Really? That kind of surprises me. I think you're taking those shows wayyy too srsface, bro. I liked how they turned out for the most part, but it's isn't any masterpiece or anything like that. XD Most of the drawings were emulated from the game's official artwork. So in a way, I feel like it's not very different from just buying a pair like that at the store, you know? Maybe if I had created all of the pictures from my head it would be different. I can sort of see where you're coming from though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    The outside panels are just too good... tenouttaten
    Thanks. Took me forever to figure out what tenouttaten meant though

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I was never much of a ghirahim fan to be honest. He is a far cry from ganondorf. In concept he is awesome by why was he played as an stereotypical effeminate villain? Honestly, while playing the game he felt like a combination of orochimaru and your stereotypical evil European from an US movie. He was too flamboyant and not evil enough. I didn't even find him properly creepy to be honest. At least not in the way the makers of the game would have intended anyways. Still, with the concept they nailed him, its just the characterization of him that failed IMO.

Other than that my only complain about the game is not quite something I know how to explain... While the world they made is incredible I feel that exploring the world was somehow less satisfying than doing so in previous zelda instalments. Flying is cool at first but after a bit it got tedious for me. In previous zelda games I didn't mind just exploring the world as a whole looking for stuff. In skyward swords there are a couple of sidequest which I never completed simply because flying to those places felt tedious. Bamboo cutting, the skydiving minigame, something at the bar.... I don't mind doing the stuff to complete the side quests but going to those places was boring and thus I never got to it.

I guess my last complain of the game would also be in the overall transportation between places. If you want to go somewhere you can't just teleport there like in other zelda games. If you were at hyrule and wanted to "teleport" you had to fly out of the world, turn around when flying on the bird and drop again. In some cases it is less tedious to simply walk there. Of course with there being no actual teleporting getting to one section of the game to another required you to get on the bird, fly and then fall somewhere which you would will be close to where you want to go. The lack of proper teleporting is perhaps the biggest miss in the game IMO. Perhaps if there was proper teleporting the whole exploring the world thing would not be as tiresome. Contrary to epona that ends up being more of an option, the loftwing is heavily imposed on you.... And honestly though, horseriding ended up being far less tedious than flying overall. Horseriding was more or less an exact science so to speak, you got to where you wanted to be at and just got of the horse. Flying is not hard per say but the controls get boring after a while and if you missed the place you wanted to fall on by even a bit (the game was permissive in this regard but still) you have to start over. Another issue is the place you fly at. "Sky" is ultimately a word for "empty space high up there" so flying in the game had the implication that you were basically moving through great distances worth of empty space to get to small pieces of floating rock. At least with horse riding you weren't moving through huge amounts of empty space. You had your roads, trees, the forest, the desert, the lake, there was always a view and it wasn't necessarily the sky (which I can't stress enough is a huge chunk of essentially empty space safe for the occasional floating rock).

Skyward sword completely got many things right about what a zelda game should be like but transportation was not one of them. Seriously, is there even a need for the only way for travel via loftwing to be jumping on or off of it? The thing has legs, they could have easily included an option to actual land the thing. Everything the game nailed with swordfighting, fighting enemies and a new world format to navigate was made a little not as good by the transportation system. I am reasonably sure the game would be a few hours shorter if the transportation system was more similar to other games in that you could teleport. Even sailing in wind waker was not as bad as flying here and that is only because in the game you could basically teleport anywhere anytime.

I guess that for me the perfect zelda game is and probably will always be twilight princess. Everything about it was exactly what it had to be. Epona was heavily improved over the the OOT and MM version and you could actually use every weapon you had from her. If that wasn't enough you could just change to wolve or teleport if that was more practical. Even the transformation between wolf and human was simple and practical. Obviously swordfighting in TP would never be like it was in skyward sword but it was still incredibly fun overall. The game did have its misses (kakariko village being an actual dump and the tear search-which should be banned from all zelda games) but overall it just more "zelda" than skyward sword. That is not to say I don't have a high opinion of skyward sword, if TP is a 10 then SS is a 9 (having the option to fight any boss at any time could make it a 9.5 though).

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Really? That kind of surprises me. I think you're taking those shows wayyy too srsface, bro. I liked how they turned out for the most part, but it's isn't any masterpiece or anything like that. XD Most of the drawings were emulated from the game's official artwork. So in a way, I feel like it's not very different from just buying a pair like that at the store, you know? Maybe if I had created all of the pictures from my head it would be different. I can sort of see where you're coming from though.
    Why is it surprising? They're a gift that you spent time on...and it can matter who makes it, you know?

Taking what shows too seriously? Wtf? It is different than something you can buy, at least it is to me. I've never owned Chuck's before, so I have no idea how comfortable they'd be anyway. The closest thing to that I have are some Supra Skytops. But whatever, like I said, I wouldn't wear them much, if at all.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

From the trailer, I wasn't really sure about it... I played a demo of it at Target once, but it was during the flying race and the flying controls took some getting used to. Not a good place to demo the game in a store if you ask me.

But it's definitely my favorite Zelda game so far. I feel like that game was MADE for me. I love the flying, skydiving, motion controls. I feel like the Wii Motion plus was made with this game specifically in mind. The swordplay in Skyward Sword out-does any other Zelda game and makes Twilight Princess's motion controls looks like a joke. The storyline is one of my favorites, too. And the villain... Ghirahim is awesome. He completely creeps me out. XD All of the characters are just so great in this game. They could have centered an entire game just around the idea of the timeshift stones.

Blah blah blah. I could go on for pages about why this is my favorite video game, but you won't get it until you actually play it.
    Of course, the game's still $50 at most stores and you would need a Wii + a Wii Motion Plus controller for it. So easier said than done if you don't already own the hardware.
    Initially, I felt motion control was a really stupid idea. But from playing a bunch, it wouldn't stop me from buying a Wii necessarily. I wonder when they'll get the Zelda game out on the new system though, it seems like the console has flopped initially...

I sort of separate the 2D and 3D Zelda games when thinking about the best. It's sort of unfair to compare them. I think of the N64 games sort of as two different parts of the same game. Now, that's pretty unfair, considering how different the two games are. But I don't know...I need to replay them all this summer. Though my GameCube is broken...fucking shit laser

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it hasn't been as bad as a flop however the console has indeed not sold anything near what was expected. Nintendo made a mistake in not releasing the console with a few big games at large. I guess the defining point will be when they get their big named game out there. Well, they do have a couple big names out there but they would still not be the games that would really draw people towards the wii u. They need a proper super mario, a proper zelda, a proper super smash... Nintendo is still one of the best if not the best game developer out there, they must have some pretty sick ideas of what to do with their pad controller and those big names.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I was never much of a ghirahim fan to be honest. He is a far cry from ganondorf. In concept he is awesome by why was he played as an stereotypical effeminate villain? Honestly, while playing the game he felt like a combination of orochimaru and your stereotypical evil European from an US movie. He was too flamboyant and not evil enough. I didn't even find him properly creepy to be honest. At least not in the way the makers of the game would have intended anyways.
    If you didn't like Ghirahim, I guess there's always Demise since he was technically the final boss of the game anyway. I thought he had a lot pf personality and flare. He was interesting. When I saw him waiting for me on the top of a pillar or at the end of the dungeon, I would always be guessing "oh shit... what is he going to do now???" I don't really care about sooo many bosses and villains in video games, but Ghirahim was different. He was very human (despite being a demon) and I thought it added a lot to his character and the duels with him. Maybe he's a sterotypically effeminate villain, but as far as the Zelda franchise goes, it's a bit refreshing.

Still, with the concept they nailed him, its just the characterization of him that failed IMO.
    Not really sure what that even means... XD;;

Other than that my only complain about the game is not quite something I know how to explain... While the world they made is incredible I feel that exploring the world was somehow less satisfying than doing so in previous zelda instalments. Flying is cool at first but after a bit it got tedious for me. In previous zelda games I didn't mind just exploring the world as a whole looking for stuff. In skyward swords there are a couple of sidequest which I never completed simply because flying to those places felt tedious. Bamboo cutting, the skydiving minigame, something at the bar.... I don't mind doing the stuff to complete the side quests but going to those places was boring and thus I never got to it.
    The open-world aspect of Skyward Sword is extremely lacking, there is no denying that. As far as the flying goes, I didn't mind it, really? I guess it did become a bit boring after a while, but it's not like the world was huge. It didn't take very long at all to get from place to place. I guess you just lost patience with it.

I guess my last complain of the game would also be in the overall transportation between places. If you want to go somewhere you can't just teleport there like in other zelda games. If you were at hyrule and wanted to "teleport" you had to fly out of the world, turn around when flying on the bird and drop again. In some cases it is less tedious to simply walk there. Of course with there being no actual teleporting getting to one section of the game to another required you to get on the bird, fly and then fall somewhere which you would will be close to where you want to go. The lack of proper teleporting is perhaps the biggest miss in the game IMO. Perhaps if there was proper teleporting the whole exploring the world thing would not be as tiresome. Contrary to epona that ends up being more of an option, the loftwing is heavily imposed on you.... And honestly though, horseriding ended up being far less tedious than flying overall. Horseriding was more or less an exact science so to speak, you got to where you wanted to be at and just got of the horse. Flying is not hard per say but the controls get boring after a while and if you missed the place you wanted to fall on by even a bit (the game was permissive in this regard but still) you have to start over. Another issue is the place you fly at. "Sky" is ultimately a word for "empty space high up there" so flying in the game had the implication that you were basically moving through great distances worth of empty space to get to small pieces of floating rock. At least with horse riding you weren't moving through huge amounts of empty space. You had your roads, trees, the forest, the desert, the lake, there was always a view and it wasn't necessarily the sky (which I can't stress enough is a huge chunk of essentially empty space safe for the occasional floating rock).
    If the transportation is the biggest complaint you have over the game, then it's not much of an issue. I mean, you talk about flying being boring, but I found it FAR more entertaining than riding Epona. Riding a horse is boring. Flying over the world, skydiving, and spinning around on a giant bird is fun. I don't understand the argument there. The teleportation business always feels like a slight cop-out to me, although it can definitely be handy. Again, the world of Skyward Sword was not that big. You did not need teleportation to maneuver the world like you would in Twilight Princess. It would have been an unnecessary mechanic and wouldn't have made any sense in the story of the game.

My only complaint about the flying mechanic was that you couldn't do it at night. :/ That would have added a lot to the exploration possibilities.

Skyward sword completely got many things right about what a zelda game should be like but transportation was not one of them. Seriously, is there even a need for the only way for travel via loftwing to be jumping on or off of it? The thing has legs, they could have easily included an option to actual land the thing.
    Dude... I can't believe it was that big of an issue for you. XD Was it really that bad? ...If you think flying on the loftwing is bad, then don't play Spirit Tracks.

I guess that for me the perfect zelda game is and probably will always be twilight princess. Everything about it was exactly what it had to be. Epona was heavily improved over the the OOT and MM version and you could actually use every weapon you had from her. If that wasn't enough you could just change to wolve or teleport if that was more practical. Even the transformation between wolf and human was simple and practical. Obviously swordfighting in TP would never be like it was in skyward sword but it was still incredibly fun overall. The game did have its misses (kakariko village being an actual dump and the tear search-which should be banned from all zelda games) but overall it just more "zelda" than skyward sword. That is not to say I don't have a high opinion of skyward sword, if TP is a 10 then SS is a 9 (having the option to fight any boss at any time could make it a 9.5 though).
    I think the best part about Epona in Twilight Princess is that you had horseback combat. Otherwise, I found it easier to turn into a wolf and run or just teleport through Twilight. Epona was completely useless the second half of the game. Twilight Princess is a phenomenal game. But I would never put it about Skyward Sword on my list. I think a lot of people are seduced by its more mature art style. I hated the lack of color, however.

I also hated the wolf thing.

God. I hated the wolf thing.

The swordplay was cool. You got to learn really fancy and bad-ass looking moves throughout the game and it made you feel really bad ass while you were playing AS LINK. However, I find the motion controls far superior to the button-combos when it comes to the swordsmanship. Dash to the side, press A = do awesome dodge/strike. But in SS, dodge to the side, and just swing the sword whichever way you choose and watch it happen. I think that brings the game to life. I don't understand why people hated the motion controls. You have to either be totally closed-minded or else really lazy and just don't want to get up and move. XD

Also, Midna was pretty awesome. I hated her at first, but she completely grew on me. On a Zelda game scale, I would give Twilight Princess an 7-8 and SS a 10.

Why is it surprising? They're a gift that you spent time on...and it can matter who makes it, you know?
    Yeah, I guess you're right. I guess it's only surprising because the entire time I was making them, I had every intention of her wearing them.

Taking what shows too seriously? Wtf? It is different than something you can buy, at least it is to me. I've never owned Chuck's before, so I have no idea how comfortable they'd be anyway. The closest thing to that I have are some Supra Skytops. But whatever, like I said, I wouldn't wear them much, if at all.
    *shoes
    Whoops! My bad, it was a typo. I was like, wtf is he talking about? Shows? XD I think Converse are pretty comfortable. They're a really good investment because they pretty much go with anything and you can wear them until they are literally falling apart since distress is kind of the style with them. They're also made of canvas, so it makes them a good medium to paint on if you're wanting custom shoes.

Initially, I felt motion control was a really stupid idea. But from playing a bunch, it wouldn't stop me from buying a Wii necessarily. I wonder when they'll get the Zelda game out on the new system though, it seems like the console has flopped initially...
    Initially, I thought motion controls were the coolest thing ever. I remember reading in the news about the Wii when I was younger and then when my neighbor got one, it was magical. Motion Controls are completely retarded in some games. However, they're are brilliant in things like MarioKart or Zelda.

I sort of separate the 2D and 3D Zelda games when thinking about the best. It's sort of unfair to compare them. I think of the N64 games sort of as two different parts of the same game. Now, that's pretty unfair, considering how different the two games are. But I don't know...I need to replay them all this summer. Though my GameCube is broken...fucking shit laser
    Yeah, it makes sense to categorize them that way. On the other hand, I feel like A Link to the Past completely holds its own again Twilight Princess or Wind Waker. They're different mechanics and all, but I like ALTTP more than WW for the most part.

Go buy another GameCube, Gary! They're only $20 at GameXChange (although I'm not sure if you have a franchise like that near you). I'm pretty sure they're still $30 at GameStop though. Mine is malfunctioning as well... Might go grab another at GameXChange. I haven't played Wind Waker in weeks and it's really starting to bother me.

Nintendo made a mistake in not releasing the console with a few big games at large. They need a proper super mario, a proper zelda, a proper super smash... Nintendo is still one of the best if not the best game developer out there, they must have some pretty sick ideas of what to do with their pad controller and those big names.
    AMEN TO THAT! Many people that already bought the console are complaining that there isn't really much to play on it. That's why I'm going to wait a little bit. (also because I can't afford it right at this moment). I feel like the console is going to be great, they just had very poor timing with its release/what is was released with.

SUPER SMASH BROS WII U
    ZELDA WII U

It makes all of my feels tingle with ecstasy!

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

If you didn't like Ghirahim, I guess there's always Demise since he was technically the final boss of the game anyway. I thought he had a lot pf personality and flare. He was interesting. When I saw him waiting for me on the top of a pillar or at the end of the dungeon, I would always be guessing "oh shit... what is he going to do now???" I don't really care about sooo many bosses and villains in video games, but Ghirahim was different. He was very human (despite being a demon) and I thought it added a lot to his character and the duels with him. Maybe he's a sterotypically effeminate villain, but as far as the Zelda franchise goes, it's a bit refreshing.

Not really sure what that even means... XD;;
    Well, it is true ghirahim was far more developed than other villains. He was far more active in the plot than the TP guy and ganondorf in any other game.

HHmmm, how to I elaborate on this.... Ok, with ghirahim I liked that he was basically a part of demise, that he was active in the plot, his motivation made sense overall, the fights with the guy were a lot of fun and the way he made things kinda made sense (except for not killing link at any of the chances he had). What I did not like was his personality, to me it felt massively unnecessary so to speak. The whole effeminate villain is not interesting in the least, it felt like watching an US movie where every european bad guy is effeminate(and sophisticated and german).... The idea has been used and its lazy. Plain badass might be as lazy and cliche but at least there are some timeless elements to it

The open-world aspect of Skyward Sword is extremely lacking, there is no denying that. As far as the flying goes, I didn't mind it, really? I guess it did become a bit boring after a while, but it's not like the world was huge. It didn't take very long at all to get from place to place. I guess you just lost patience with it.

If the transportation is the biggest complaint you have over the game, then it's not much of an issue. I mean, you talk about flying being boring, but I found it FAR more entertaining than riding Epona. Riding a horse is boring. Flying over the world, skydiving, and spinning around on a giant bird is fun. I don't understand the argument there. The teleportation business always feels like a slight cop-out to me, although it can definitely be handy. Again, the world of Skyward Sword was not that big. You did not need teleportation to maneuver the world like you would in Twilight Princess. It would have been an unnecessary mechanic and wouldn't have made any sense in the story of the game.

My only complaint about the flying mechanic was that you couldn't do it at night. :/ That would have added a lot to the exploration possibilities.

Dude... I can't believe it was that big of an issue for you. XD Was it really that bad? ...If you think flying on the loftwing is bad, then don't play Spirit Tracks.
    Well, there really isn't much to do when it comes to flying overall, that is my biggest issue. The scenery was incredible when flying but as I said sky is just a huge amount of empty space. You couldn't really explore and even if you were looking for cool stuff when flying you would spend most of the time trying to figure out how to fall precisely through the right place to get something. Even if you could do a couple cool things with the loftwing it gets repetitive very fast (IMO). With epona you could always do more things.... combat was fun, you could always find something to find, you could use basically any weapon from her and the controls were ultimately more convenient. And of course, riding epona could get repetitive and boring after a while (not as fast as the loftwing though) however the HUGE difference is that you could easily skip on using epona at all. The loftwing is basically forced on you at all times.

I think the best part about Epona in Twilight Princess is that you had horseback combat. Otherwise, I found it easier to turn into a wolf and run or just teleport through Twilight. Epona was completely useless the second half of the game. Twilight Princess is a phenomenal game. But I would never put it about Skyward Sword on my list. I think a lot of people are seduced by its more mature art style. I hated the lack of color, however.

I also hated the wolf thing.

God. I hated the wolf thing.

The swordplay was cool. You got to learn really fancy and bad-ass looking moves throughout the game and it made you feel really bad ass while you were playing AS LINK. However, I find the motion controls far superior to the button-combos when it comes to the swordsmanship. Dash to the side, press A = do awesome dodge/strike. But in SS, dodge to the side, and just swing the sword whichever way you choose and watch it happen. I think that brings the game to life. I don't understand why people hated the motion controls. You have to either be totally closed-minded or else really lazy and just don't want to get up and move. XD

Also, Midna was pretty awesome. I hated her at first, but she completely grew on me. On a Zelda game scale, I would give Twilight Princess an 7-8 and SS a 10.

AMEN TO THAT! Many people that already bought the console are complaining that there isn't really much to play on it. That's why I'm going to wait a little bit. (also because I can't afford it right at this moment). I feel like the console is going to be great, they just had very poor timing with its release/what is was released with.

SUPER SMASH BROS WII U
    ZELDA WII U

It makes all of my feels tingle with ecstasy!
    I did do the wolf thing more often than epona lol. I never really hated the wolf, what didn't you like about that? I disliked the part where I was basically forced into the wolf form but overall once you could transform at will the form was convenient and seriously helped you save time.

I did love the controls of SS although I wouldn't necessarily prefer them over what TP had. Its just different.... Overall I am not of the idea that motion gaming can actually replace normal controller gaming. There are cool things to both but I think there are certain games that should stick to a specific controller. Any game involving a sword will always be objectively better with proper motion gaming... any one person shooter will always be better with a controller (IMO). I guess there are some people that do prefer to not make the effort lol.

Well, there is the batman game but that was an old game when it came out... perhaps they didnt want their big titles to compete with third party games? Then again they didn't get any big third party games at large in the console. I don't think third party developers really would care about pad controller for that matter... Even with the wii all they saw was a low graphics and not the potential of motion gaming... Then again at the time nintendo was not big on third party game developers. I guess there will always be some lag between nintendo and third party developers.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think nintendo still has a lot of room to improve the Zelda series. I may be wrong but I dont remember if there was a whole game passed in a dystopia where Ganon or ganondorf took control without the disturbance of the sages...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dorkly has a poll for the best Zelda game so if you want your favorite Zelda game to win, click on the link to begin. ^^

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Wind Waker doesn't get enough dap. It's a tremendous game. If you don't like the cel-shading...you fail

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I guess I could try and see if the GameStops around here have them

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

WInd waker as all zelda games is an incredible game but I do think it falls short in comparison to the other console games. The game is way too easy to beat, its not even vaguely a challenge. Granted it is still a lot of fun to play but its not nearly as enjoyable as the others. I love the game but I can't say I would prefer it over OOT, MM, TP or SS.....

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

WInd waker as all zelda games is an incredible game but I do think it falls short in comparison to the other console games. The game is way too easy to beat, its not even vaguely a challenge. Granted it is still a lot of fun to play but its not nearly as enjoyable as the others. I love the game but I can't say I would prefer it over OOT, MM, TP or SS.....
    I wouldn't say that either. My point is that it doesn't get the attention it deserves because it doesn't look like all of the other games in the series.

And I wouldn't say it was easy. I wouldn't say there was a Water Temple in the game either, though. It was the first game that really was made open-world with the sailing.

New Reply
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast