Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final Fantasy Thread!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Final Fantasy Thread!

Damn, I've only played a bit FF Crisis Core, and what a game! ig took perfectly the pace from the main storyline, and the battle system is really great..

FF 7 still has so much fuel to burn, believe me, and if(and when) a remake shows up, you'll see the greatest hit of all the times, hehe

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mendes's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: FF XII Thread: Talk Away!!!

I didnt like the storyline... at least in comparison with some other FF's I played, and I havent played most of them. Still, ff 12 was the more addicting of'em all, mostly coz of the sidequests. I hunted every mark, except for the mighty Yazmat, neither I defeated Omega(mostly, coz I always get lost in cristal grande...), but I cleared Hell Wyrm (45 minutes of battle, was it? God!) and collected every Esper (Zodiark was a pain in the ass with that death-strike finisher of his) and Rare Game Trophy. I confess I used walkthroughs to find some of them, but you'd be a true hero if you clear that game 100% without using walkthroughs...

The only thing I hate in that game is the fishing side quest... probably the worse side quest ever, excluding most of the ones in FF X-2 (can't believe I actually managed to finish that game 99%)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sasuke_Kai_92's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Yiazamat was annoying. Took me 2 hours to kill him, lucky I had the bubble belt and everything, and I had 2 zodiac spears as well . I mangaed to do a fricken 47 Mist combo on him lol. Hard work XD

Proofreaders 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Nantalith's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Axel: I agree with you an the AC front - I adore that movie. Unfortunatly I watched it before I played VII (shut up, my country is backward) so I sometimes battle with the graphics

I hunger for a remake and for XIII Versus.
    Uchiha fans are cool!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AxelCross's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nantalith View Post
    Axel: I agree with you an the AC front - I adore that movie. Unfortunatly I watched it before I played VII (shut up, my country is backward) so I sometimes battle with the graphics

I hunger for a remake and for XIII Versus.
    Don't worry, many of my friends entered into the VII realm with the entry of AC, then went back to play VII after they became addicted. I too want a remake...oh so bad. They'll make one, no doubt about that. The only question is when. My own view is that they will wait once the series loses a little bit of momentum and they have a bit of a break, that part is inevitable, it happens to every series. While Final Fantasy is usually an exception to almost any rule, this is one rule that is never lenient. So once that happens, they'll take their little secret weapon, their trump card, and throw that little gem out full force.

I'm expecting in the next 5-10 years. Sadly, that's not a terribly exaggerated estimation given the time it's taking to complete XIII and Versus XIII. Eh, we'l see...
    In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade.
    Hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26451.html
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32365.html

you guys should see this. Totally bad-ass. Thanks again, xophy, for the link! Tifa owns!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy...shit...Are you kidding me!? Oh. My. Gawd. That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Production out the window! I'm...(almost) speechless. That was so incredibly kick ass. Sexy, bad ass, production is top notch...I think I want these guys to make a full fledged CG movie. Now.
    In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade.

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

First, it's not "these guys", it's this guy. Yeah, as surprised as it may be, this is the work of a single man, though his level of skills barely makes him a human at this point^^; Second, there's gonna be at least 6 parts for this saga, maybe 7 if I am to believe new updates on his deviantart... That'd make it almost a full CG movie in the end

Art by 双瀬 聖

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xophien View Post
    First, it's not "these guys", it's this guy. Yeah, as surprised as it may be, this is the work of a single man, though his level of skills barely makes him a human at this point^^; Second, there's gonna be at least 6 parts for this saga, maybe 7 if I am to believe new updates on his deviantart... That'd make it almost a full CG movie in the end
    Ah, thanks Xophy. Well holy hell, that's even more amazing. What talent! To say the very least. I got goosebumps throughout that entire thing (both), it was completely amazing. Hell, I'd rather go see something like that in theaters than half the "action" movies they have these days!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you guys liked FF 8? I've seen so many criticism about it, but still 8 was one of my favorites; hearing Eyes on Me was just, great, and Laguna was one of my favorites characters, and not only that, but the game has some adult story, which I thought fits so well in the context...

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26451.html
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32365.html

you guys should see this. Totally bad-ass. Thanks again, xophy, for the link! Tifa owns!
    whoa, so awesome! barely human is right

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I do like FF8. Better than FF7 actually.

These Dead Fantasy trailers were amazing by the way. Certainly very well done.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

2 Zodiac Spears? I re-started the game some time ago in order to get the Zodiac spear coz I had already opened some of the treasure chests that supposedly took me the chance of acquiring the ultimate weapon of the game ( who wouldnt open a treasure chest? I hate these kind of restrictions in a game...). Now you tell me you have 2! LoL.... how come? I thought it was unique and found in the Necrohol of Nabudis :O

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sasuke_Kai_92's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

This was by luck that I got the second zodiac Spear. You can find the sexond Zodiac Spear in Henne Mines, where there is a chest in the Phase 2 Dig part of the map. There is a 10-15% chance that if you open it, you will get the zodiac spear. With me, I opened it once and got it lol. I was like..what the hell? Iv already got one :|. Then I tried to get another one but it doesnt work.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

:O I like it! *turns ps2 on* Thanks^^

New Reply
Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast