Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final Fantasy Thread!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Final Fantasy Thread!

^ FFXII feels a lot like a MMORPG, rather than a classic JRPG title. To tell you people the truth; FFs have been going down hill since X. X was horrible in its own ways.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    ^ FFXII feels a lot like a MMORPG, rather than a classic JRPG title. To tell you people the truth; FFs have been going down hill since X. X was horrible in its own ways.
    The sad thing is that your post is actually a "captain obvious" post. Most people who knew both era are saying that Final Fantasy is dead along with the first playstation.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ibra87's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Jammin, I do believe it's partly because as graphics have become better and better SE feels like it'll only take thousand times more time to develop a world map that up to the graphical standards they want people to think of when thinking of Final Fantasy. And yeah, the linearity ever since X is absolutely horrible, which is why I actually did enjoy the XII "world" as pseudo-good as it was, mainly because it allowed me to explore places I shouldn't etc.
    Tiger, Tiger.

Let it be known far and wide
    I cheer for Saint-Etienne from the bottom of my heart

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha anyone played the FF which was released for android? is it actually worth the 20 dollars?

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    The sad thing is that your post is actually a "captain obvious" post. Most people who knew both era are saying that Final Fantasy is dead along with the first playstation.
    Yes, I have heard this as well.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Can i open up Question here. What you People think about Final Fantasy XIII-3 return of Lightning.
    First for me its hard to decide, but even harder to play. I play Final Fantasy serious since VII and later i played also III and IV on PS-One. That two was an special remake release.

But what it makes it even harder for me to play XIII-3, is i come from the older Days. I love the big Story behind the Characters, i love the Item or Ability Menu and i love all the Mini Games there was included and know all this thing are gone.
    My personal favorit was always the abilitymenu or Spheroboards, where you could choose how your loved Character should continue. I know People there doesn´t was familiar with it, they got problem with character development. After X this part was going down and down. I would say FF X was the last part who was special for the old ones.

Know to the other Side, i love Videogames and i follow it a bit. But i can´t spend my complete Date for it bad. But back to the Point i want talk about. I forget his Name, it was an famous VideoGame Guru from japan, talking about there is a bid problem for future Games. He can´t see any development in the new games and creater. So that Guru say that the complett Industrial have to think about it and maybe start to create something new. So like i said i forget his name, the interview was made befor 2 or 3 years. I think it was the founder of Resident Evil or FF even self.

And when i see know what happen special to FF, and the rapid development in the last Years. In which part will FF end. it was startet as an J-RPG, then become the flagship of J-RPG and know is what, not even an adventure Game.
    I think Final Fantasy was in the beginning a Game for J-RPG or RPG only and now the structure of the Game is more easier it goes more to the mainstream. What is an interisting fact that the sailing is even better then, Games befor Final Fantasy XIII. But i have also to confess, that i don´t can see myself in the XIII-2, i still play it because it is Final Fantasy. But i have to confess im too old, to play a Final Fantasy with only one Character.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I would say: don't give in to SE's blatant attempts at ramming her down your throat. Avoid it at all costs, as the first two were complete garbage.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Square Enix announces that they're selling Final Fantasy Digital Collection for Asia for HK $1,188 ($153). They would only sell 2,000 units which include:

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconera
    The code for the nine games included on a card with an illustration from Yoshitaka Amano. Final Fantasy Digital Collection also includes a special manual and "Masterpieces" music collection with songs from Final Fantasy I-IX. "Terra’s Theme" from Final Fantasy VI and "The Red Wings" from Final Fantasy IV are confirmed to be in the collection.
    It will be available on Feb 26th.

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

SE has announced an unknown FF game for PlayStation 4 as well. I am calling it Versus XIII. It's too damn obvious at this point that it's got shifted over to the next generation consoles.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

SE has announced an unknown FF game for PlayStation 4 as well. I am calling it Versus XIII. It's too damn obvious at this point that it's got shifted over to the next generation consoles.
    First FF on a new console & there are going to waste it on a sequel ?
    FF15 or they will do a massive mistake. The first FF on a new console is supposed to be a statement. They missed the target with FF13 but at least there was still the expectation regarding graphics. Who is really waiting for FF Versus XIII? You really have to be an hardcore fan to still want something from FF13 world.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Sadly, I am a hardcore fan. Also, if you have been following Versus updates, then god forbid it, its nothing like XIII.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Sadly, I am a hardcore fan. Also, if you have been following Versus updates, then god forbid it, its nothing like XIII.
    I was but the end of FF13-2 put me in detox ...

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Versus does look promising, you can't deny that.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Versus may now be known FFXV based on what this Japanese fashion brand's website (they were the one who provided costume design for the game).

Of course, it hasn't been confirmed yet so we'll have to wait for the official announcement.

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Hope so. We never needed a whole bunch of 13's anyway imo.

New Reply
Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast