Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Who is really Tobi?

Voters
245. You may not vote on this poll
  • The real Madara

51 20.82%
  • Madara with another body (Who's body? Obito's?)

61 24.90%
  • Obito

23 9.39%
  • Danzou

1 0.41%
  • Izuna, Madara's brother

62 25.31%
  • Other (explain)

47 19.18%
New Reply
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Tobi Identity & Mega Convo Thread

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Minato: The final twist.

And yet, Minato never lost his cool an he showed great ability and confidence in his actions. I'm sure Minato would never orchestrate a scenario where Jiraiya would be killed, or where Naruto has great chances to be taken out. Also his last words, which were let's believe in Naruto, totally contradict the fact that he is trying to create his own peace, even if the circumstances of him revealing his plan were quite awkward...

There's too much info in the manga that contradicts the theory, and not from just one character's point of view, but several...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Centrelink's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    And yet, Minato never lost his cool an he showed great ability and confidence in his actions.
    Very much like another character in this manga.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Centrelink View Post
    Kabuto? Kisame? Deidara?

there are quite a few people like that not just Madara you know Minato is dead Madara is alive untill it is proven he is not and you still ignore my comments

also is made of odd Zetsu fluid that can reatach his arms I doubt Minato is made of that stuff also Minato looks nothing like Madara and I think that Kisame would have reconized Minato when he saw Madara's face if it was him
    Know your Place Humans

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I ignore your comments because none of them have been interesting enough to respond to directly.

Its called a twist because the majority of people wont be expecting it.

I see it happening.

Or at the very least a massive tie between Madara and Minato and the pulling down of Minato's character.

Even if its only a Dumbledoor - Grindelwald connection.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara supposedly died fighting the first and what are you talking about we learned he could use Izagani in his fight with Konan and had learned about Izagani in the fight with Danzo so we had heard of it before i was one of the people that guessed that its how he survied his fight with the first before he was shown to be able to use it

yeah but pain had a jutsu that makes sense with that his Rinnegan could make Moons so i could belive him

Kisame was wildly belived to have lived though he supposed death because honestly he went down too easy and it just did not feel right he had fused with his sword before and had gone inside it and swiched with zetsu who watchs pretty much every fight. then it was reavealed that it was a Zetsu clone who had showed the power to clone himself before

and by your logic all jutsu we have never seen before are bs so guess what your wrong

Minato is dead tons of people has said that Kishi has never ever made big changes like the one you are saying so live with being wrong this thread should just be closed down

Madara supposedly died fighting the first and what are you talking about we learned he could use Izagani in his fight with Konan and had learned about Izagani in the fight with Danzo so we had heard of it before i was one of the people that guessed that its how he survied his fight with the first before he was shown to be able to use it

yeah but pain had a jutsu that makes sense with that his Rinnegan could make Moons so i could belive him

Kisame was wildly belived to have lived though he supposed death because honestly he went down too easy and it just did not feel right he had fused with his sword before and had gone inside it and swiched with zetsu who watchs pretty much every fight. then it was reavealed that it was a Zetsu clone who had showed the power to clone himself before

and by your logic all jutsu we have never seen before are bs so guess what your wrong

Minato is dead tons of people has said that Kishi has never ever made big changes like the one you are saying so live with being wrong this thread should just be closed down

this is everything i have said i never said Minato was a nice guy (he is but that is not the point)
    Know your Place Humans

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok then lets do this.

Quote Quote:
    Madara died fighting the first, this fact was established SOOOOOOOO early in the manga. Izanagi was invented...what? 8 months ago?

Quote Quote:
    Fully I see the direct correlation between reviving 10000000000 dead people and creating a moon. That jutsu was absolute BS and went against any logic set in the original Naruto manga. Go do a search and you will find 1000000000000000000 posts on it when it first came out.

Quote Quote:
    So if Kisame left and hid in the ocean gaining power for 30 years, by every recollection of all the major characters in the movie he would have died correct?

Quote Quote:
    No but asspull jutsu that defies logic is.....which seems to be more and more these days.

Quote Quote:
    So because he has never done it before means he is never going to do it??

Quote Quote:
    this is everything i have said i never said Minato was a nice guy (he is but that is not the point)
    You have never actually stated any facts as to why it wont happen. You have just said whats been said 10000000000x Minatos a nice guy, we saw him die. He wont come back.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok then lets do this.

Madara died fighting the first, this fact was established SOOOOOOOO early in the manga. Izanagi was invented...what? 8 months ago?

Fully I see the direct correlation between reviving 10000000000 dead people and creating a moon. That jutsu was absolute BS and went against any logic set in the original Naruto manga. Go do a search and you will find 1000000000000000000 posts on it when it first came out.

So if Kisame left and hid in the ocean gaining power for 30 years, by every recollection of all the major characters in the movie he would have died correct?

No but asspull jutsu that defies logic is.....which seems to be more and more these days.

So because he has never done it before means he is never going to do it??

You have never actually stated any facts as to why it wont happen. You have just said whats been said 10000000000x Minatos a nice guy, we saw him die. He wont come back.
    we learned about Madara during the land of grass arc and met him after Deidara's death we did not find out that he supposedly died fighting the first untill later and even then we know almost nothing about the fight its self and his supposed death hell we don't even know for sure if Madara even used it to live through the fight he probbley did but we had learned about it before so it was not an asspull

tons of people thought that Kisame was alive and Zetsu had been show to clone before so point null and void

I don't really think that Pains jutsu was an asspull the sage of the six paths was god pretty much so i could belive that he could do stuff like that

Kishi will not make Minato Madara the chance of that happening are 0.1

I never said that Minato was a nice guy and what proof do you have that he was not a nice guy
    Know your Place Humans

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 399 reveals Madara died in the fight with the First. Only, this chapter is being narrated by Madara who revealed himself to Sasuke two chapters earlier. MADARA WAS THE FIRST ONE TO SAY HE WAS DEAD. We already knew he survived before we knew how he 'died'.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ummm thinking back I KNOW it was mentioned back when sasuke left the village because they fought at the waterfall/statues where Madara fought the first......And I KNOW that wasn't the first time it was mentioned.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ummm thinking back I KNOW it was mentioned back when sasuke left the village because they fought at the waterfall/statues where Madara fought the first......And I KNOW that wasn't the first time it was mentioned.
    yeah but he was not name droped there

we only found out about the battle with the first from Madara
    Know your Place Humans

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnvy View Post
    yeah but he was not name droped there

we only found out about the battle with the first from Madara
    Indeed, we knew two people fought there, not that one of those two was Uchiha Madara who was supposed to have died there. The name Madara is first mentionned in part II by the Kyuubi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Begin of discussion:

Third Hokage saw Minato dying.

End of discussion.

15. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I was countering your crazy mofo argument...even after he saw his wife kidnapped then near death, he still acted like a Hokage and a father, so he didn't turn into a crazy mofo

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Begin of discussion:

End of discussion.
    Exactly...there are two many people that know about his death for certain...
    also it's not just the memory, because Sandaime's later actions and statements prove this...and not just his...
    Last edited by benelori; December 16, 2010 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Begin of discussion:

End of discussion.

Begin of discussion:

The Hokage saw Kisami die.

End of discussion.

Begin of discussion:

The first Hokage saw Madara die

End of discussion.

Begin of discussion:

Naruto saw grandpa toad die.

End of discussion.

Begin of discussion:

Sasuke saw Danzo die...30 odd times.

End of discussion.

Begin of discussion.

The entire surviving military strength of Konoha saw Hinata die.

End of discussion.

Wait no....seeing someone die in this manga means NOTHING

I'm pretty damn sure that EVERY major character that has been re-introduced in the last series of events has been KILLED AND SHOWN DEAD in the manga but has been brought back from the grave and hosted in a new body thanks to impure resurrection.

For all we know Orochimaru may have sealed Minato's soul in a body of a Uchia, and Minato is now seeking vengeance on the ninja world driven on by the 50% kyubi soul inside him.

Yeah yeah I know the law says you cant bring people back from inside the death god. But seriously I'm sure that Kishi wouldn't think twice about inventing some "jutsu" or some line of events that would have made it possible for it to happen.

Quote Quote:
    I was countering your crazy mofo argument...even after he saw his wife kidnapped then near death, he still acted like a Hokage and a father, so he didn't turn into a crazy mofo
    I guess what I am trying to say is cool calm and collected doesn't mean hes not burning from the inside out with the fire of retribution.

Madara is the crazy bastard in this Manga right now, But I have never seen him act rashly. Every step is a pawn being moved off the board.
    Last edited by Centrelink; December 16, 2010 at 11:41 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Begin of discussion:

The Hokage saw Kisami die.

End of discussion.
    Raikage. And Kisame is dead now, so.....

Quote Quote:
    Begin of discussion:

Naruto saw grandpa toad die.

End of discussion.

To be brought back to life by a man that could do virtually any jutsu.
    Even if you think it's an "asspull", in the Naruto-verse it is actually reasonable.

Quote Quote:
    Begin of discussion:

Sasuke saw Danzo die...30 odd times.

End of discussion.
    Closer to 10. And whaddaya know....Danzou actually now is dead. So that point is moot. Unless you think Danzou is going to come back as Iruka.

Battles dealing with genjutsu/doujutsu are entirely possible, yes.
    But Minato had none. And we know how he died.

Quote Quote:
    Begin of discussion.

The entire surviving military strength of Konoha saw Hinata die.

End of discussion.
    Except Hinata was still alive while Naruto kept fighting. Barely conscious, but alive nonetheless.

While your theory is interesting, the main reason I believe know that won't happen is because after 10+ years of writing Naruto, you don't just change the entire reason for the story. It makes no sense whatsoever. That would be like the author revealing that Minato didn't really put the Kyuubi inside Naruto, and that everything that Naruto sees in his mind is an illusion. Like, lolwut?

Also, their personalities being similar means little.

Kakashi is also calm, cool, and highly intelligent. He's like Minato in that he created his own jutsu and is an excellent ninja. AND he's like Madara in that he has a Sharingan. AND he has motive for taking over Madara's body: revenge for the destruction of Konoha. See! It works![/bs]
    Last edited by Exodi; December 17, 2010 at 12:03 AM.

New Reply
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast