Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who is really Tobi?

Voters
245. You may not vote on this poll
  • The real Madara

51 20.82%
  • Madara with another body (Who's body? Obito's?)

61 24.90%
  • Obito

23 9.39%
  • Danzou

1 0.41%
  • Izuna, Madara's brother

62 25.31%
  • Other (explain)

47 19.18%
New Reply
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Tobi Identity & Mega Convo Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Centrelink's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Minato: The final twist.

You're 100% correct. All the characters I listed were brought back to life/didn't really die at all. It was kinda the whole point of me posting it......So. My point stands. Seeing someone die in this manga...means....nothing...

If you can bring back a soul to put in an immortal corpse. You can bring back a soul to place in a Zetsu clone.

As far as I am concerned for Madara's grand scheme to work he needs the entire 9 tails, not just half of it. So he has obtained it...from where? No1 knows....But last time we saw it it was sealed inside......who?
    Last edited by Centrelink; December 17, 2010 at 12:36 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hawaplop's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato used Shiki Fuujin

Shiki Fuujin = Death

We watched the 3rd also use the SAME technique and died.

Kabuto/Orochimaru couldn't use ET on Minato
    Kabuto states this b/c his soul is sealed + the other 1st, 2nd Hokages.
    Let's just agree to disagree.
    Last edited by benelori; December 17, 2010 at 03:38 AM.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Please don't tell me you said "factual evidence" in relation to a comic?

There is no facts. Its whatever the author wants it to be.

This manga could end with the ant eater that Naruto was package grabbing being Madara.

I presented a theory, presented precedence in the manga for it.

The one truth to this manga is there is no "ultimate" technique. Every technique has a flaw, every technique is surpassed and in a few months becomes totally obsolete.

Why do you think that Shiki Fuujin is any different?

What makes Shiki Fuujin so amazing that you think the greatest Ninja in this entire manga (holding even the Rinnigan - as stated earlier "the dojutsu that allows you to do anything") cannot bypass Shiki Fuujin?
    Last edited by benelori; December 17, 2010 at 03:38 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Their jutsu are not really similar though. Using space time ninjutsu does not make a jutsu similar to one another. In this context we might as well argue madara is jiraiya because jiraya also had space time ninjutsu (the summoning technique), knew the rinnengan when he saw it and suspected madara (he got so into character he went as far as to deceive his readers). In the same note we could argue sasuke and itachi are actually the same person. Both have the same kekkei genkai, similar looks and insane talent. Too much of a coincidence... lol

Although I have no clue as to what you mean about the knowledge thingy....

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

This theory is like any other, so please respect it whether it's based on plot details, or just plot construction details.
    That's why please post your thoughts in a more friendly manner, without antagonistic remarks.
    Thank you!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Centrelink View Post
    Please don't tell me you said "factual evidence" in relation to a comic? There is no facts. Its whatever the author wants it to be.
    So you're making up things and trying to get us to change our minds because you think differently, despite believing Kishimoto can do anything with the manga without factual evidence so having nothing to support your theory. In that case:

Naruto is Minato reincarnated, in the fight with Madara Minato will pop out of the heavens, fuse with his clone body turned to a child when he died and initiate the Third Impact killing everybody off and initiating peace by having just him and Kushina being alive.

It is true because I don't need evidence for it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Begin of discussion:
    Obviously you did not get the point. he died. Like no fake dead, but real dead. They saw it, Third saw, what has minato done. Don'tt try to find something that is not there. Minato is dead, everybody Knows it. Madara knows it, Kabuto knows it. Yes, Kabuto knows who is Madara because of that sixth coffin. And he said Minato can't be revived. So why would he say that to Madara if he would have thought that Madara is Minato.

And remember: Intel about Madara releasing Kyubi gave Naruto his mother, not Minato. She saw those two in one moment standing against each other.

And i don't get that point that this theory is like any other. It is like discussing that in the sixth coffin was Minato, when it was said, that he can't be revived. Sometimes it is not theory. Sometimes it is just somebody who want't say something crazy in order to get freakin useless discussionDD And he suceeded
    So seriously, stop this. Minato is dead, sealed, he is not coming back as any character.
    Last edited by Mack; December 17, 2010 at 04:24 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig View Post
    So you're making up things and trying to get us to change our minds because you think differently, despite believing Kishimoto can do anything with the manga without factual evidence so having nothing to support your theory. In that case:

Naruto is Minato reincarnated, in the fight with Madara Minato will pop out of the heavens, fuse with his clone body turned to a child when he died and initiate the Third Impact killing everybody off and initiating peace by having just him and Kushina being alive.

It is true because I don't need evidence for it.
    Actually Kishi can do whatever he wants with the manga, like anything. The problem is that it will reflect on his payroll so....yeah. He can't reveal Madara to be any mook, no, he gotta make Madara someone important, and that person probably won't be Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Obviously you did not get the point. he died. Like no fake dead, but real dead. They saw it, Third saw, what has minato done. Don'tt try to find something that is not there. Minato is dead, everybody Knows it. Madara knows it, Kabuto knows it. Yes, Kabuto knows who is Madara because of that sixth coffin. And he said Minato can't be revived. So why would he say that to Madara if he would have thought that Madara is Minato.

And remember: Intel about Madara releasing Kyubi gave Naruto his mother, not Minato. She saw those two in one moment standing against each other.

And i don't get that point that this theory is like any other. It is like discussing that in the sixth coffin was Minato, when it was said, that he can't be revived. Sometimes it is not theory. Sometimes it is just somebody who want't say something crazy in order to get freakin useless discussionDD And he suceeded
    So seriously, stop this. Minato is dead, sealed, he is not coming back as any character.
    First rule of Edo Tensei: You can't bring back someone that is not dead. Or that is sealed in any other dimension, as of yet, Death God's belly.

Minato can be damn well alive with that argument. And Kabuto "knows he's dead" Argument can be damn well retconned by him not wanting to talk out loud in the middle of the battlefield. After all, such twist wouldn't be revealed NOW that things are heating up.

In the end, this is a theory that bases itself off one small plot point.

Either Madara is Minato, and he either used a clone to seal the Kyuubi alike the Third, or escaped the Death God by some bias way and now has merged with the "Evil" Kyuubi. Or Minato's sealed with Shikki Fuujin. There's really nothing else other than it. And Centrelink has little, but some, evidence to support his theory.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Minato: The final twist.

Begin of discussion:

Kushina told her son: Now I can finally rejoin Minato. But before I go, there are things I need to tell you.

End of discussion.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    Begin of discussion:

Kushina told her son: Now I can finally rejoin Minato. But before I go, there are things I need to tell you.

End of discussion.
    Begin of discussion:

Minato told his son: "The guy with the mask" attacked Konoha with the Kyuubi and is the leader of Akatsuki.

End of thread. [/lol jk]

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

sigh. I still don't understand how you don't understand that the theory isnt that Madara is Minato........but AFTER minato's family was killed he became Madara.

p.s. If Minato is sealed in the belly of the death god how could Kushina rejoin him?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

sigh. I understand the theory.
    It just doesn't make sense that the chakra of the same man would explain to Naruto that he is the leader of Akatsuki (which, btw, Minato did not know at the time he fought Madara).
    And we know that Minato could see what Naruto could see. Meaning he could see Madara.
    Thus, your theory doesn't add up.

I'd explain to you why Minato and Kushina were both able to appear in Naruto's subconcious, but I don't feel like it anymore. Look for it yourself in Kushina's flashback. I'm done with this thread.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

sigh. I still don't understand how you don't understand that the theory isnt that Madara is Minato........but AFTER minato's family was killed he became Madara.

p.s. If Minato is sealed in the belly of the death god how could Kushina rejoin him?
    Minato died thats why it does not work

it also does not explain away what Kisame saw he saw Madara's face twice both times reconizing the same person

also the madara we saw was made of the odd stuff and still is Minato was flesh and blood as they came
    Know your Place Humans

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    sigh. I understand the theory.
    It just doesn't make sense that the chakra of the same man would explain to Naruto that he is the leader of Akatsuki (which, btw, Minato did not know at the time he fought Madara).
    And we know that Minato could see what Naruto could see. Meaning he could see Madara.
    Thus, your theory doesn't add up.

I'd explain to you why Minato and Kushina were both able to appear in Naruto's subconcious, but I don't feel like it anymore. Look for it yourself in Kushina's flashback. I'm done with this thread.
    Wat. Explain that part again, I don't recall Minato seeing what Naruto sees, after all Madara WORE a mask when he fought Minato and he was simply stating a fact, again, if I recall correctly.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raphamaster View Post
    Wat. Explain that part again, I don't recall Minato seeing what Naruto sees, after all Madara WORE a mask when he fought Minato and he was simply stating a fact, again, if I recall correctly.
    Yes, Minato did not know, who Madara was. he just thought it was him.. And he saw, what Naruto saw. Remember he said he knows that Jiraya died, that he has seen it within..

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast