Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who is really Tobi?

Voters
245. You may not vote on this poll
  • The real Madara

    51 20.82%
  • Madara with another body (Who's body? Obito's?)

    61 24.90%
  • Obito

    23 9.39%
  • Danzou

    1 0.41%
  • Izuna, Madara's brother

    62 25.31%
  • Other (explain)

    47 19.18%
New Reply
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 533

Thread: Tobi Identity & Mega Convo Thread

  1. #376
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    He's likely referring to the perfect, complete Izanagi. http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html

    Tobi is an Uchiha who was given Senju DNA... thus he's alot closer to Rikudou Sennin, who could use the perfect Izanagi. Danzou was a non Uchiha and non Senju that was given both attributes, thus, couldn't use Izanagi to the extent that Tobi could.
    Interesting that he said 2 of the 6 paths are now one. He meant Hashirama and himself were both paths at some point?
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

  2. #377
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,993
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    @DEATHBOTT: You know it doesn't work like that. One ninja can have absolutely no feats, but a ton of hype, and if someone defeats that person they're labled as elite by way of who they gained victory over. I shouted from the hilltops that Madara (Tobi) was a shell of his former self back during that fight, diminishing the actual acheivement, but no one wanted to accept it. They still considered it a victory over "the strongest Uchiha". Now, if Tobi is infact not Madara, then that one sliver of impressiveness gained from defeating Tobi becomes completely non-existant. He didn't beat the strongest anything.

    @toussaintac: I think what he meant was that both Madara and Hashirama are direct decendants of "The 6 Paths". They are two different ninja decending from a common ancestor (Rikudou Sennin). Now they are one.
    Last edited by ninjabot; October 15, 2011 at 02:52 PM.

  3. #378
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinomori Aoshi View Post
    The most important isn't any of that. If Tobi has Madara's mind or in other words his memories, his will, his intentions, it doesn't matter even if he doesn't have the sharingan. So he can still be Madara, even if the dead Madara has been summoned. That's also what I believe, by the way.
    Kabuto has Orochimaru's cells, techniques and whatever else, but he still isn't Orochimaru. If the soul isn't there, it isn't him.

    ---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    @DEATHBOTT: You know it doesn't work like that. One ninja can have absolutely no feats, but a ton of hype, and if someone defeats that person they're labled as elite by way of who they gained victory over. I shouted from the hilltops that Madara (Tobi) was a shell of his former self back during that fight, diminishing the actual acheivement, but no one wanted to accept it. They still considered it a victory over "the strongest Uchiha". Now, if Tobi is infact not Madara, then that one sliver of impressiveness gained from defeating Tobi becomes completely non-existant. He didn't beat the strongest anything.

    @toussaintac: I think what he meant was that both Madara and Hashirama are direct decendants of "The 6 Paths". They are two different ninja decending from a common ancestor (Rikudou Sennin). Now they are one.
    Well, Tobi was the strongest something. We don't know what the heck he is though. lol. We know he's put together of Hashirama genes and Uchiha genes at least. I find it odd that he only used one technique to fight though. Kishi must have really not wanted us to have any kind of evidence of his abilities.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

  4. #379
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shinomori Aoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Kabuto has Orochimaru's cells, techniques and whatever else, but he still isn't Orochimaru. If the soul isn't there, it isn't him.
    You just said the same things with your previous post. My point is that all these (cells, techniques, etc.) don't really matter. Kabuto has all these things that you mentioned from Orochimaru, but he still doesn't have Orochimaru's mind, hence he's not Orochimaru, as you also said. Tobi may have Madara's mind, so he could still be Madara, even without the soul. Please re-read my previous post.

  5. #380
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somalia, looking for One Piece.
    Country
    New Zealand
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,736
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    @DEATHBOTT: You know it doesn't work like that. One ninja can have absolutely no feats, but a ton of hype, and if someone defeats that person they're labled as elite by way of who they gained victory over. I shouted from the hilltops that Madara (Tobi) was a shell of his former self back during that fight, diminishing the actual acheivement, but no one wanted to accept it. They still considered it a victory over "the strongest Uchiha". Now, if Tobi is infact not Madara, then that one sliver of impressiveness gained from defeating Tobi becomes completely non-existant. He didn't beat the strongest anything.

    @toussaintac: I think what he meant was that both Madara and Hashirama are direct decendants of "The 6 Paths". They are two different ninja decending from a common ancestor (Rikudou Sennin). Now they are one.
    tobi is a top class fighter, how is the nothing impressive in beating him if he is not madara? it's sounds like you only thought tobi was strong because of who he said he was. and if we are judging by feats tobi pretty much is the strongest uchiha(if he is one) since the only other 2 with feats are itachi and sasuke both of who would struggle to beat him.

  6. #381
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    Lets all just think about how unbelievably tuff its going to be to fight Tobi.

    Imagine if Pain had Jinchuriki hosts instead of High calibur ninjas.

    And than imagine if Pain could teleport and become intangible at will.

    And THAT is what you are getting when you fight tobi.

    Pain on steriods.

    Tobi is going to be a pretty hard to beat when he finally fights and I pity anyone who has the bad luck of running into him first.
    Last edited by BaddAzzKenpachi74; October 15, 2011 at 06:36 PM.

    Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

  7. #382
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,993
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT
    tobi is a top class fighter,

    Since when? When he got one shotted by Minato? Since he has access to ONE jutsu that happens to be incredibly hax? When have you seen Tobi reveal top class fighting, because it wasn't in the manga. Fuu, Torune, and Konan. That's literally the only ninja he's fought. And each event revolved around him avoiding combat rather than actually fighting (which still resulted in him being maimed). This is what I meant by playing up Tobi's strength inorder to make Minato's feat more impressive than it actually is. You're doint it right now.


    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT
    how is the nothing impressive in beating him if he is not madara? it's sounds like you only thought tobi was strong because of who he said he was. and if we are judging by feats tobi pretty much is the strongest uchiha(if he is one) since the only other 2 with feats are itachi and sasuke both of who would struggle to beat him.

    Yep. I thought he was strong because of who he said he was, not because of the strength he's displayed, because Tobi has displayed NO strength. By believing he was Uchiha Madara then we had an idea of his strength. Genjutsu, the 3 MS jutsu (potentially), control over the Kyuubi, and the power gained from the Eternal Mangekyou... this all would make him godly. Tobi's strength however, lies in his ability to... not get hit. That's it.

    Strongest Uchiha indeed.

  8. #383
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Since when? When he got one shotted by Minato? Since he has access to ONE jutsu that happens to be incredibly hax? When have you seen Tobi reveal top class fighting, because it wasn't in the manga. Fuu, Torune, and Konan. That's literally the only ninja he's fought. And each event revolved around him avoiding combat rather than actually fighting (which still resulted in him being maimed). This is what I meant by playing up Tobi's strength inorder to make Minato's feat more impressive than it actually is. You're doint it right now
    You are just an hater Tobi is without any doubts a top class fighter ... and there shouldn't be any doubts about that. He has on his side powerful techniques ... but he has also shown an huge tactical intelligence. He might be a "shell" of what he was *words used by tobi himself* but he is still pretty strong.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #384
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    You are just an hater Tobi is without any doubts a top class fighter ... and there shouldn't be any doubts about that. He has on his side powerful techniques ... but he has also shown an huge tactical intelligence. He might be a "shell" of what he was *words used by tobi himself* but he is still pretty strong.
    Show me some prove of his allmighty greatness then....

  11. #385
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Show me some prove of his allmighty greatness then....
    He managed to save Sasuke ... when Onoki's technique was coming towards Sasuke and was going to destroy all of his cells. He managed to control top ninjas into doing what he wanted, for example Nagato. He has really a vast knowledge and it's quite intelligent. He really is the personification of the "term" ninja. Silent, skilled, mysterious, ... And if isn't Uchiha Madara, he was intelligent enough to control everyone ... by making them think that he is Madara.

    Come on ... just admit that he is strong

  12. #386
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    He managed to save Sasuke ... when Onoki's technique was coming towards Sasuke and was going to destroy all of his cells. He managed to control top ninjas into doing what he wanted, for example Nagato. He has really a vast knowledge and it's quite intelligent. He is really the personification of the "term" ninja. Silent, skilled, mysterious, ... Come on and if isn't Uchiha Madara, he was intelligent enough to control everyone ... by making them think that he is Madara.

    Come on ... just admit that he is strong
    Saving doesn't equal attacking.
    Yes,he might be intelligent,sneaky,derpy and ready to butthurt Konan,but he hasn't shown any noticable jutsu.He got roflstomped by Konan(who get herself penetrated because of unexpected hax abilities),by the two fodder ne shinobi Fuu and Torune and just like everybody else by Minato.So where do you get the impression that he's strong?
    The only thing that's admirable is that he's still somehow alive.

  13. #387
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Saving doesn't equal attacking.
    Yes,he might be intelligent,sneaky,derpy and ready to butthurt Konan,but he hasn't shown any noticable jutsu.He got roflstomped by Konan(who get herself penetrated because of unexpected hax abilities),by the two fodder ne shinobi Fuu and Torune and just like everybody else by Minato.So where do you get the impression that he's strong?
    I think the discussion here isn't if he is strong or not ... but yes, what does "strong" mean to you? What is necessary for a certain person to be considered "strong", right? For me what he has shown so far, is something that only a very strong person could be able of pulling off, though of course there are some limitations on his physical strength, because i really think he is nothing more than a Zetsu with a sharigan and at least a part of the soul of Madara. Basically he is nothing more than a shell of what he was, something that he already mentioned. But he is still quite strong, cuz he has an awesome defensive technique, that also can be used offensively and he is quite smart. Smart and strong enough to control top shinobis ... and force all the Ninja Universe to corporate in order of being able to defeat him. If you don't think he is strong ... that's your opinion, but for me he is definitely strong.

  14. #388
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    Well yeah,but the problem at hand is that he is about to face Naruto and Bee.The question is not really if he's strong compared to average shinobi,but if he can take our godly Naruto?I don't think so.Or more like,I have no reason to assume so.Sure,he might pull some new Rinnegan techniques out of his ass and give Naruto a decent asswhoping,but as of now,we have reason to think he'll get his face remodeled.

  15. #389
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Well yeah,but the problem at hand is that he is about to face Naruto and Bee.The question is not really if he's strong compared to average shinobi,but if he can take our godly Naruto?I don't think so.Or more like,I have no reason to assume so.Sure,he might pull some new Rinnegan techniques out of his ass and give Naruto a decent asswhoping,but as of now,we have reason to think he'll get his face remodeled.
    I think you guys are going overboard. Naruto still has some growing to do. It seemed as if he might not make it out alive against Raikage and definitely against Nagato. Yet, people think he'll just go in there and curbstomp Tobi, whom of which has whatever powers he had before combined with the same powers Nagato had, added that his Peins are ET that still have their own abilities. We don't even know what else Tobi has under his sleeve and we don't know if each ET can use the same abilities that Tobi has. As of right now, both Naruto and Tobi are ridiculously strong and I think both will grow stronger before the end of the manga.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

  16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #390
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

    well a suddden thought as to who tobi is,cant he be a top class ninja from the uzumaki clan and survived uzumai massacre and is bent upn vengeance and desperation for peace!!he might have had his hands on madara's sharingan and later stockplied on other sharingan eyes..having sharingan doesnt affect him because of his clan's stamina and chakra..this uzumaki might be the nagato madara was talking about..well am not sure.. and he passed on the legacy of rinnegan, vengeance and desperation for peace on pein nagato!!but why did he give instead of having it himself??i cant think of it maybe kishi can
    another thought of tobi's identity:why couldnt he be sasuke saruTOBI he was a very powerful ninja and belongs to the generation of madara and hashirama!we don know much about him other he was a very very strong shinobi and sandaime's father..could be anyway..just my guesses though

New Reply
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts