Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Who is really Tobi?

Voters
245. You may not vote on this poll
  • The real Madara

51 20.82%
  • Madara with another body (Who's body? Obito's?)

61 24.90%
  • Obito

23 9.39%
  • Danzou

1 0.41%
  • Izuna, Madara's brother

62 25.31%
  • Other (explain)

47 19.18%
New Reply
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Tobi Identity & Mega Convo Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara/Tobi Mega Convo - Part 1

Yeah it does have the shape of blood, and yeah i thought of the possibility of it being result of his EMS usage but like you said, it is EMS, its a perfect MS and it doesnt make u blind, i thought that the bleeding was paired with the blindness effect ,, maybe not but still, it doesnt look anything like when Itachi and Sasuke used their MS, both of them are bleeding much more than this.

Madara would have lost his right eye in his fight against Shodaime, and perhaps would have sacrificed his left eye for Izanagi, to make sure he wouldnt die.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

It is associeated with the blindness effect that's true...but the blindness was presented as the vision becomes sealed as time goes...

Maybe the blood is just the sign of pain...I dunno

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now my new theory about whose behind the Tobi guy mask is: Kagami Uchiha. We can say he was "introduced" with Danzou's retrospections <and cover>, and.. I don't know why but if Tobi's not Madara <as I'm always saying >, than Kagami fits perfectly into timeline. On the other hand: now that I think about it, those guys under Nidaime Hokage were rather kids.. xP But Tobi's seems to be old.. xP Crap xP

Ok, so Izuna is next xP

No idea who else could it be other than the real Madara And no, I don't particularly enjoy it being the "new" character. Somewhat I don't like this idea...
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions - NO chapter until ~August 18th

I'm trying to figure out who Madara will wind up fighting. I'm pretty sure it won't be Naruto because his fight will be with Sasuke. My guess is either Yamato or Kakashi (both will of course get considerable power boosts along with every other important character after Naruto and Sasuke are done showing off their powers).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Onoki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laughing@you View Post
    Why is it not happening?

Can somebody tell me why can't madara swoop in and save kisame? Other than his probably in the toilet.... !!?!?
    Because there is no one present there with a Sharingan.

I have not seen one example yet where Madara teleports to a location that didn't have a sharingan user present.

The only example I have seen to refute this is when he was fighting the 4th in the recent flashback - if that was even Madara/Tobi.

Aside from that, every instance he used the S/T warp is either an area Kakashi, Sasuke, Itachi or Danzo were already present.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner soozooted25's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions - NO chapter until ~August 18th

Quote Originally Posted by Onoki View Post
    Because there is no one present there with a Sharingan.

I have not seen one example yet where Madara teleports to a location that didn't have a sharingan user present.

The only example I have seen to refute this is when he was fighting the 4th in the recent flashback - if that was even Madara/Tobi.

Aside from that, every instance he used the S/T warp is either an area Kakashi, Sasuke, Itachi or Danzo were already present.
    are you serious? i can name at least one time where he S/T warp and their wasn't a sharingan user anywhere in sight. That's when Madara goes to tell pain to hunt the kyuubi.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soozooted25 View Post
    are you serious? i can name at least one time where he S/T warp and their wasn't a sharingan user anywhere in sight. That's when Madara goes to tell pain to hunt the kyuubi.
    Actually I am serious and you are still mistaken.

Kishi showed Madara already there in the shadows when he told Pein to hunt the 9tails. He teleported one he left, even then using some bolt of lightning - a regular teleportation we always see sans the smoke. He didnt teleport through the warp effect from his mask as he has been doing so much of since then.

Quote Originally Posted by sashpimp View Post

I have to appreciate your perceptiveness, but there are many instances where he did warp to an area where there were no sharingan users... i do think your on to something though... im still trying to figure out where and why he has this great collection of eyes?
    Thanks for the respectful reply. Some people are a little TOO combative.

......but please state those instances and the manga page that go against my theory. I'm sure you wont find anything to support warping to where non-sharingan user were present anywhere in the manga.

There is no other example other then the recent flashback 16 years ago. Even then, there are subtle differences where people are even questioning if that was the same "Madara" that we are seeing in action now.
    Last edited by Onoki; August 17, 2010 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SharpKnives's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

So are u saying Madara has the ability to teleport where ever the sharigan is? That makes alot of sense. Firstly that would be a great skill for the leaders of the Uchiha and further explain what Madara meant when he told sasuke that it's within his powers. Cause I can't imagine how he beat Sasuke to Konha otherwise. No better yet how he instantly appeared right in front of sasuke numerous times.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi showed Madara already there in the shadows when he told Pein to hunt the 9tails. He teleported one he left, even then using some bolt of lightning - a regular teleportation we always see sans the smoke. He didnt teleport through the warp effect from his mask as he has been doing so much of since then.
    <hr noshade size="1">

Thanks for the respectful reply. Some people are a little TOO combative.

......but please state those instances and the manga page that go against my theory. I'm sure you wont find anything to support warping to where non-sharingan user were present anywhere in the manga.

There is no other example other then the recent flashback 16 years ago. Even then, there are subtle differences where people are even questioning if that was the same "Madara" that we are seeing in action now.
    He teleported to Minato in the latest flashback. Minato doesn't have a sharingan. I think Tobi tracks people by acquiring a sample of their blood, but that's still vague speculation on my part. There's no way to confirm how he's doing it yet.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Of course. When provided with a counter-example that destroys your theory, make excuses.
    I would hardly use the word "destroy". Maybe "small dent".

Kishi is giving us clues my friend. He's hiding Madara's face for this long and using strange conversations to elude to maybe this not being Madara or whoever we think it is. Hence his vague convo with Minato about his identity.

Hence his arms being in tact 16 years ago opposed to having removable, covered limbs now.

All I'm saying is...your "counter example" was 16 years ago. Where is your proof that he can teleport to anywhere a sharingan user is NOT present in the present timeline?
    Last edited by Onoki; August 17, 2010 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner soozooted25's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions - NO chapter until ~August 18th

<hr noshade size="1">

i think you are the one who is mistaken my friend. although u have a point he was already there. but he didn't teleport with lightning. but i can see why u would think that considering he had his back turned. but he didn't he teleported using his mask and the lightning was for his dramatic exit after his long speech about how he would get his power back

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member joee97's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi is giving us clues my friend. He's hiding Madara's face for this long and using strange conversations to elude to maybe this not being Madara or whoever we think it is. Hence his vague convo with Minato about his identity.

Hence his arms being in tact 16 years ago opposed to having removable, covered limbs now.

All I'm saying is...your "counter example" was 16 years ago. Where is your proof that he can teleport to anywhere a sharingan user is NOT present in the present timeline?
    first he is here

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page013.html

still here right next to big boom

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page002.html

now he is here

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page017.html

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page016.html

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page017.html

sure does not show he used the S/T jutsu but it is heavily implied with what we know now....you could call it a historical normative...using histories exampples to explain things that are not clearly stated (or in this case shown
    Last edited by joee97; August 17, 2010 at 04:56 PM. Reason: links

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member apainlessend's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im willing to bet Madara is using Shisui's body. He got one of shisui's eyes danzo got the other.
    CHAIN REACTION - A NARUTO FAN ANIME (More Sasuke Evidence than EVER!!)

EPISODE I: SAKURA'S TEARS

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member sashpimp's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Onoki I definitely think you're on the right track. And I'm sure you are right about one thing, there are restrictions to every jutsu.. What I mean by that is that madara can teleport anywhere as far as we know, now the fact that there was a sharingan user present most of these times is something that was overlooked by all of us! That's definitely important in some way...

Lets look at it from another angle, the one of minato.. He is the only other s/t jutsu user that we know. Minato could also use s/t jutsu and his tech also had restrictions, the restriction that he needed the seal to be present in order to teleport to that specific area..

There is the similarity in both techs.. They both have there own restriction.. There is no way that madara can teleport to anywhere in the world at any time hence he would have teleport ed inside the room where naruto was born and killed him right there and then or he would teleport to the hokages bedrooms and kill them all.. So its obvious he is restricted in some way..

Now that restriction is maybe the fact that he needs a sharingan user to be present.. I think its very plausible! But there is still some doubt.. there are loopholes all over the manga, so until kichi explains it we will never know.

My greatest belief is that tobi is not madara! Y? Lets look at madara himself, he was the very definition of pride and honor,the most important thing was his clan. Now compare that to tobi who supposedly fought the fourth you could clearly see that it was not the same man, he used no katon techs and no fan or reaper blades, no weapon except some chains????? Come on now? Really? We talking about the second strongest shinobi at the time! If it was the real madara he would have beat the forth to a pulp! Or put up much more of a fight!

With that being said that is why I just can't believe that tobi is madara, he is definitely working for him or in his image. Maybe he could even be using his cells just like kabuto is using orochimaru cells.. That would seem more likely then tobi actually being madara himself...

Please feel free to comment
    - Uniqueness is not a weakness -

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member alias85's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This may have been mentioned before, but I think that the Madara we know is actually a clone that Zetsu created of him. Remember, his clones are special in that they are alive and can mimick jutsus. Also, Zetsu is beast at scouting. He's nearly indetectable; it would explain how Madara found out where Kushina was having her baby. He may be the true mastermind behind all this.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast