Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: could a gang of vcs beat espada?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • they could beat 9

15 71.43%
  • they could beat 8

3 14.29%
  • they could beat 7

2 9.52%
  • they could beat 6

0 0%
  • they cant beat any

7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VCs vs Lower Espada

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

VCs vs Lower Espada

This is linked to my other thread allon vs any of the lower espada
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61823

i asked if allon could beat any of the espada and a disscusion broke out of the power difference between fraccion, espada, allon and the vcs he beat. which got me thinking could the combined might of the vcs he trashed beat any of the espada.

rangiku, kira, hinimori, iba, and hisagi vs any of the espada.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: VCs vs Lower Espada

If the espada are actually serious, there is no reason they should even have a hard time IMO. It'd be like when renji and ishida faced grants except that no one there will have bankai or uryu's technique or wits.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

By virtue of the fact the Rukia pulled it off, the only one they have a chance in hell at defeating is #9 Aaroniero.

#8 and above are too strong. This might have been more interesting if it was the vaizard former-VCs vs. lower-middle ranked espada. I could see Hiyori or Lisa taking Grimmjow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a good concept, I personaly think some of the VCs have had at least a little bit of strength/skill/reiatsu development since the SS arc. hisagi and kira both took a major beating during that that last huge battle and kept on ticking, this increase in endurence makes me imagine them as increasing their reiatsu and very gradually putting them closer to captain level/bankai/etc. Combined with hinamoris kido, matsumotos above average speed, and whatever iba has to offer, they could pull it off.

It seems like aroneiro is easily handled, rukia looked like she had enough power in the kido and zan department to hurt him, multiply that by five and he should be struggling a lot.

Szayelappora is to unpredictable in the science aspect so there's really no telling on that front. He might be able to catch them in his wings and start crushing organs, that would end things pretty quick. But if kira can make them heavy, then they might be able to move in for an attack.

Zommari would be tricky, his sonido would be seriously dangerous, but amore would be pretty busy holding on to five decently quick opponents. He would have to acress 3 to 5 eyes to completly use them against each other, what other way does he have to hurt them in his release anyway?

Luppi and grimjow might be pushing it. But all in all they have the potential to do some damage as a cooperative team. The five of them might even he able to take on some captains.
    Last edited by conn-man; August 16, 2010 at 03:06 PM.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Rukia got lucky in her fight against arroniero. She by no means was a match to the strength of the guy. Had arroniero not lowered his guard, he'd have murderde rukia without her being able to fight back in the least. If you add PIS to the fight then perhaps even keigo can kill aizen but if PIS is not a factor here then a VC defeating a espada is not realistic in the least.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

i doubt the VCs could beat syazel..he is underestimated alot his ablilitys were dangerous and could major damage to most people...heck mayuri had to fake his organs just to beat him.

arronieo was weak anyway just a gillian he more a fraccion then espada

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

^I don't think arroniero was more of a fraccion than a espada. Considering even sealed yammi was considered to have espada level power (remember when he along with luppi and co invaded karakura town) I doubt arroniero would be any less of a threat. Arroniero was stupid, not weak.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Arraineo be useless to most people as main power was mimic people he ate n upset people by it.arranieo was the weakest of all espada he be stomped by anyone rukia only struggled coz of mimic kaien.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ceasar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If arroniero had not given rukia the time and hadn't talked so much she would have been defeated quick. She was pushed to the brink of death with all the information he had given her and the weakness he let her find out. Anyone else would have been killed.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    If arroniero had not given rukia the time and hadn't talked so much she would have been defeated quick. She was pushed to the brink of death with all the information he had given her and the weakness he let her find out. Anyone else would have been killed.
    The thing is that Rukia's not near the level of any of the Vice-Captains really...She hasn't really shown that much...I think the 9th espada is beatable by Hisagi, Kira, Matsumoto, and maybe even Hinamori due to her skill with kido if nothing else...I don't really know about the rest though

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    By virtue of the fact the Rukia pulled it off, the only one they have a chance in hell at defeating is #9 Aaroniero.

#8 and above are too strong. This might have been more interesting if it was the vaizard former-VCs vs. lower-middle ranked espada. I could see Hiyori or Lisa taking Grimmjow.
    Grimmy??? I seriously doubt that..While Grimm's last move sucked alot he has shown that he is a very powerful close combatant and very resistant to damage...He is quite cunning as well as we saw when he trapped Ulq in the caja negaccion....He is just too strong, or fast for them IMO...The only reason they looked good against Hallibel was because of the animators and because Halli was a disappointment...From what i have seen of them in the manga i cant see them beating Grimmy but hey thats just my opinion...

On to the matter at hand, the vcs vs lower espada...I think they could beat AA...His resurrecion doesn't seem too intimidating...I mean you cant use 30,000 abilities at once so i think they could take him all together..The reason Rukia beat him was because he didnt know of her 3rd sword dance...So its plausible that they could beat him...Szayel would be too much and so would Zommari, Grimmy and Nnoitra..
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member xXAshisogiJizoXx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My poor fav espada gets no respect ...

Well, AA is the weakest espada, but that also means he is the tenth strongest arrancar under aizen (sure there is the luppi rank issue, but ignoring that) which means he is stronger than some of the more impressive fraccion (po, edrad, shawlong), the privaron espada (dordoni being close to bankai lvl ichigo), and unrealeased yammy.

I'm aware these names seem unimpressive on the grand scale, but when talking about VC's, these are all people I think would give the mentioned VC's a run for their money, if not soundly beat them, and AA according to the info given is stronger then all of them based on rank.

Even if 99.9% of the hollows eaten were fodder (which they probably were), its unlikely that of those thousands of hollows, he did not come across a dozen or so with dangerous abilities or situational techniques that could be handy. Not to mention metastacia's ability to destroy zanpakto's on contact and possess peoples bodies to consume them from the inside out. These last two abilities alone could effectively dispatch two of the five vc's, not to mention the mayhem he could cause in one of their bodies, against comrades hesitant to raise their blade.

Nothing compares to the pity I have for zommari though. Is it really a question that he can't destroy these five, let alone grimmjow. Hell, he doesn't even have to release, his five clones can cut them down at the same time.
    Not Perfect is GOoD

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see if VC's can beat anyone more than 9th Espada. Even then the only VCs that stand chance could be Renji, Madarame, or Hisagi . Renji and Ishida combined struggled against Aporro Granz. I see almost no hope for VCs against Espada 6,7, and 8.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I still do not get how a VC can have a shred of a chance against an espada. Rukia is roughly at VC level and she still got the fodder treatment from arroniero. Only reason she actually lasted in the fight was because arroniero did not fight seriously for a second. IMO arroniero does not even need to release his zampakuto (either of them) here, he can just speedblitz the VCs and there'd be little they could do about it. And the VCs handling arroniero's resurreccion? We didn't see much of it but I can't imagine what they could do to it. Arroniero was the weakest espada but without the severe amounts of PIS that allowed rukia to kill him, he'd give any VC the fodder treatment. Heck, he'd probably have an easy victory againt all the VCs mentioned here together.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think mentioned VCs would have very little chance of taking out AA. He was by no means weak, and unless Renji or Madarame are there, I don't see this going for VCs.

Also, Grimmjow would tear them apart, it wouldn't even be funny.
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast