Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk 316 Discussion

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 316 Discussion

Wasn't that demon spawn of Caska and Griffith consumed by this strange demon dude in that arc when Caska ran away and Guts had to face those torturing vatican angels? It kinda... swallowed? the demon spawn which had spent all his powers on protection Caska. Yet it didn't wanted to eat it but protect it.
    I just wonder how the theory comes that the moonlight child is that demon spawn. It's certainly possible though...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Moie's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

The Egg Demon put the spawn in it's mouth as a way to carry it but what it didn't know is that that was it's roll as the incubator for Griffith's new body. We're speculating that the strange child who calmed Guts in his berserk mode is the remnant of the demon fetus who, might I add, was never really demonic seeing as it protected them quite a few times from spirits and such

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Manta33's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Has a scanslation popped up yet?

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

remember guts and casca having sex? after that she was pregnant... and very early stage then she got raped by griffith so his evil seed corrupted the baby...

while fighting moguz, the crazy priest dude, the baby was found exhausted by the egg man. The egg man stored the baby inside him and because he was a behelit (the eggman) griffith could use that for his resurrection, with the baby providing the body... so basicly the spirit of griffith took the body over of the baby and now the spirit of the baby is wandering around helping its parents... Guts and Casca

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Yes the egg the world saw the spawn dying, He says they are the same and that they can die together and become the cradle of the new world : Neo griffith.

@Moie Guts had sex with caska 2 weeks before they got griffith i think because they had to prepare for the rescue mission, then it was like less than a week on the road, and more than half a week after that was when the baby pre maturely came which was because of it being tainted and being outside where all the evil spirits could attack the ones of the brand...if that makes sense.

In vol 14 Skull Knight explains that she must of been carrying a baby inside of her before the esciplse and it was possessed by evil which is from her being raped. Guts then says in his it , "then that means its... that its my.." he was going to on to say its his child and its a cursed child like he was. Skull Knight even says so it is your child. Guts shreds a tear.

A scanlation, i will check evil-genius later. Edit, not up yet.
    Last edited by 102jayday; October 24, 2010 at 03:13 AM.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I see...
    that's so sad then
    to only be able to see your child on a full moon
    the worlds are converging though so maybe...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roflkopt3r View Post
    Wasn't that demon spawn of Caska and Griffith consumed by this strange demon dude in that arc when Caska ran away and Guts had to face those torturing vatican angels? It kinda... swallowed? the demon spawn which had spent all his powers on protection Caska. Yet it didn't wanted to eat it but protect it.
    I just wonder how the theory comes that the moonlight child is that demon spawn. It's certainly possible though...
    Well my theory is when Griffith took over its "body" it forced his Astral form out thus the moon light child, and subsequently any evil part of his astral form was purified / stayed with the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Manta33 View Post
    Has a scanslation popped up yet?
    Not that I know of, but keep an eye on evil genius, google em. :P They usually are the first and only scanlators.
    Last edited by llamapie; October 24, 2010 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

yep thats it. Since the worlds have merge now the astral beings can run the earth more freely. The moon light child takes the form of his true self of how he is meant to look like if he was not possessed by evil. eg: when the worlds merge we saw guts astral body with no injuries on the ship.

The child's physical body is inside of griffith. Griffith may not know how to kick it out (unless he does a majin buu dbz lol) The child may plead to guts to help free him from griffith's body or defeat griffith and take his body.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting... I always saw it as Griffith inhabiting the child's body, seeing as the God Hands were unable to enter the human world in their original bodies.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moie View Post
    Interesting... I always saw it as Griffith inhabiting the child's body, seeing as the God Hands were unable to enter the human world in their original bodies.
    Griffith doesnt care for anyone.. He cant be that child.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    Griffith doesnt care for anyone.. He cant be that child.
    Actually on several occasions we have seen him hold back from killing or having Guts killed, shortly after he gained his body. And we know for a fact he has their child's body, the clone eclipse made sure of that.

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Actually on several occasions we have seen him hold back from killing or having Guts killed, shortly after he gained his body. And we know for a fact he has their child's body, the clone eclipse made sure of that.
    http://grab.by/749Q

Exactly

15. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm also quite happy with the current journey. I think the sea voyage is really spicing things up however, I'm really anxious to see what (forgot who) said about Caska possibly not wanting to regain her memories/self and the Fairy King!! I really do hope we get back old Caska though. I wonder how she'll fare...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheOneElectric's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel as though the full moon boy is Griffith being overtaken by the Child of Guts and Caska every full moon.

I could be wrong, but its just a theory.
    If you can not believe in yourself, then believe in me who believes in you!

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneElectric View Post
    I feel as though the full moon boy is Griffith being overtaken by the Child of Guts and Caska every full moon.

I could be wrong, but its just a theory.
    Well if you look at him he resembles them, so I think there is definitely a link. Like I've been saying its probably the purified soul of their demon child. The soul was forced out when Griffith took over the body, seems to me the most logical scenario. Before he only showed up on full moons, but since the merging its possible he will pop up more or even become solid somehow. Would be a nice thing to have good news every once and a while. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Moie View Post
    I'm also quite happy with the current journey. I think the sea voyage is really spicing things up however, I'm really anxious to see what (forgot who) said about Caska possibly not wanting to regain her memories/self and the Fairy King!! I really do hope we get back old Caska though. I wonder how she'll fare...
    Ya. Regaining her memories would bypass the mental defense her mind put up after the eclipse. By reverting she was able to essentially forget what happened. If she is healed I think the back lash will be quite dramatic and she may even attack Guts. There is a very good chance she will blame him for everything, but we will see Guts take it in stride I'm sure.
    Last edited by llamapie; October 27, 2010 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast