Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Does Kishimoto have any control over cc2?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Kishimoto have any control over cc2?

Does he?I was wondering do cyberconnect2 even discuss the naruto games with him?For example,who is creating the jutsus that arent even shown in the manga?Kishi or someone from cc2?Or fighting styles?In some of the games,for example Konohamaru and even Hanabi,were playable characters,but they are just a plot stain,so very little was shown about their fighting style in the manga.It will be kinda amusing if all the credit goes to cc2 developing team.

edit:I just saw another threat about Kishi and cc2,so if some mod decide that the connection between the 2 threats is big,close the trhread and I will ask my questions there.
    Last edited by Aoko Aozaki; July 26, 2010 at 10:01 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nicholas.Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does Kishimoto have any control over cc2?

Well Minato was in the games long before he ever appeared and they portrayed his Hiraishin almost perfectly.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Good point,but I will have to agree with kai-uchiha(I quited him from "Kishimoto sides with creativeness of CyberConnect2."thread)
    Quote Originally Posted by kai-uchiha View Post
    the japanese release date of volume 27 is april 4th 2005 :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._manga_volumes

generally the volumes appear about a half a a month later from the moment the latest included chapter appeared, so that would make it the eighteenth of April 2005 or something

the date you're referring to is the adding date on which those chapters were uploaded.
    if you look underneath that, you'll see that chapter 217 until 238 were added on sep 8 2007.
    Basicly,the other thread is debating on the same Hiraishin technique and it seems that its shown in the manga first.Just read the other thread.
    Last edited by Aoko Aozaki; July 26, 2010 at 10:01 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

As I said in the other Thread, most of the jutsu and movesets are nothing like in the series.

Jiraiya using Fire Rasengan = Naruto was the first one who could combine Rasengan with an element.
    Kakashi using all 5 elements = If he could really use all five elements, Kishi clearly would show this in the manga because it's so special. I guess the people that make the anime (fire element), movies (ice element) and games (all 5 elements) think Kakashi can copy every jutsu regardless of the element, but that's not true.
    Neji using Kame-Hame-Ha with a finger = Too much DBZ...
    Shino using his bugs like Gaara is using his sand = Shino is mainly using his bugs to capture his enemy. I understand that it's hard to make a moveset for him but controlling millions of bugs and using them in the same way as Gaara is just wrong...
    Sakura attacking with a very big version of her inner voice = I know it's hard to make ougis for her but this is way too much...
    Kakashi flying with Chidori = This is again too much like DBZ...

I doubt Kishi is helping them a lot. CC2 is making most of the stuff by themselves, but not very good...

New Reply