Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)

View Poll Results: how many years in the future should lucy wakup

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll

5 21.74%

0 0%

1 4.35%
  • she's not lucy.

17 73.91%
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lucy's purpose

I agree. Caellum was being used by gemini who got a taste of lucy's feelings towards stellar spirits in general. I would think caellum did not want to attack lucy for the same reason gemini didn't.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Barayosei's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the whole Caellum not attacking Lucy for the same reason Gemini did. When everyone there was like "How did it miss?" I was thinking well, duh, it's because Caellum didn't want to hit Lucy because it too realized how much she cares about the stellar spirits and so avoided her on purpose. Anyway anyone but me think Lucy's mom might not be dead?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling that if Lucy is connected to the dragons, Zeref should know about it. I'm thinking that if he meets her, he may realize something (if Lucy does have a connection with the dragons) if that happens, I can see something major happening with the plot.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Barayosei's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly if Lucy has any connections to the dragons I doubt anyone's going to know about it. Because if she does have a connection I'm guessing it has to do with her lineage/blood, in which case they probably wouldn't realize it just by looking at her. It's also likely to be on her mom's side, which means her surname wouldn't provide any clues either. Although if Zeref actually realizes something that would be interesting.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member swordsaintscoot's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

All I know is, this S-class trial arc is going to provide some very interesting insights in to the future of Fairy Tail. Not only that, it's going to tell us some very good back story. Seems like we're going to learn more about Natsu finally.

I wouldn't be surprised if they all became S-class mages after this, if they all hold their own against Grimoire Heart, strongest dark guild. Like Gazille said, an S-class mage should be able to handle accidents.

It'd be a good opportunity for a future arc as well if they become S-class mages. Gildartz encountered The Black Dragon on his 100 year quest, something only possibly for S-class mages to undertake. We all know Natsu will do anything to find Igneel and if taking a dangerous quest to find another dragon who might know something is his only option at the time, I think he'll do it.

No less, I can't wait for our first encounter with a dragon.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup. And as for Gray, he'll probably start investigating and chase down Urtear along with Leon.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Warning : This message contains crazy ideas and warped logic, probably untrue.)

I personally believe that Lucy's mother is wherever the dragons are. And Ur, Gray's teacher, is also wherever the dragons are. I personally doubt Deliora's power. Seriously. Lullaby proved to be next to nothing for Erza+Gray+Natsu (not very good). Surely Ur is very much more powerful than that. I say that she never really used Iced Shell. I think that her "death" was a scam, like Lucy's mother's. Perhaps they both disappeared with the dragons on July 7, 777. although i do not think they are dragons, but dragon slayers? Perhaps. A nice ice dragon anybody?

Lucy is pretty much unhelpful, so i say she has a much more powerful form (I think Gray also has a lot more powerful form) which will somehow another be unleased when the need arises.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Askia32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everyone on the dragon theory. Natsu and Lucy are both the main characters. The dragon arc is probably gonna be the last arc in the manga or maybe second to last. If this is the case, I can only assume Lucy will be tied to the plot in more ways than just as a companion of Natsu.
    2010 World Series Champs SF GIANTS!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jet_Alone's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

There is something fishy with Lucy, I mean in the Oracion seis arc, when she fought angel she was out of magic power. But when that guy poured inside her head the enchantment for whatever the name of that high tier spell was, she performed it unconsciously. So that means she still had enough magic to perfrom such a powerfull spell without realizing it.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

knowing Mashima....

There is the possibility that Lucy is her mother. Something happened to her in the past during the dragon disappearing deal that caused her to lose her memory. Now I am not saying that Lucy gave birth to herself.... I just mean that her mother and she are one in the same.

Her Father may have a hand in cover up all that... protecting her from the powers that caused her amnesia in the first place.

But wait... you say that Lucy should be older then. Remember, this is a literal magic world.

So there could be a connection between that theory and why Zeref is still young.

Plus, could be some lost magic that Hades found... hence why he is more of a badass than a younger Makrov.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; January 03, 2011 at 08:17 PM.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

In other words, Layla's mind/soul is somehow in Lucy, right?? Hmm....feels like the whole Kushina deal to me.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

If Lucy was older than she appears it would only be interesting if she was the same age as the dragon slayer but she is not because she could cross the <80 barrier

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

For corny comedy purposes?

wife of zeref?

to make a hybrid stellar spirit? with Leo

sacrifice for zeref's return since Lucy is the seal to zeref's memories?

just another character?
    CLEANED

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuzumikun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

for the next few chapters her purpose will be shown greatly i hope XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nonlife's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Right off the bat, I felt like this was HER story, not Natsu's. (I can't wait to see what Capricorn has to say about her mother; but that may have to wait when the arc finishes.)

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast