Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: how many years in the future should lucy wakup

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll

5 21.74%

0 0%

1 4.35%
  • she's not lucy.

17 73.91%
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lucy's purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Nonlife View Post
    Right off the bat, I felt like this was HER story, not Natsu's. (I can't wait to see what Capricorn has to say about her mother; but that may have to wait when the arc finishes.)
    Hello everyone xD anywho i totally agree she's the narrator so there must be a reason! and there is something fishy about her and her mom!
    1-Urano metoria - okay Hibiki gave her the spell but who executed it?
    2- summoning all her gold keys and plue and not dieing is a bigger feat than we giver her credit for
    so she has power and it comes at unexpected times ^^

And Layla
    Mashima gives us only glimpses of this woman who retired at 16 due to fatigue (crazy magical power much!) AND died/vanished in the year the dragons did! (if not the same day)
    who thinks she might pull a Lissana ( i hope not id rather she pulled a Kushina more dramatic)

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucy is a Key

Think about it. At some point, everything is related to her. The gates, the celestial spirits, the dragons, the portals to dimensions...Everything somehow sounds liker her domain.
    At this point I'm believing that She's the Key of Lumen Etoile as well.

She's a key. A key to everything.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lucy is a Key

Interesting. Maybe her roll started out as her mothers role did. Maybe it's something that has to be passed on from mother to child.

Or maybe her role is similar to Resha/Ellie from Rave Master.

Either way, she's bound to be connected to the dragons, Zeref and the festival of the dragon king.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lucy is a Key

Like sarutobi_sensei mentioned Lucy definitely has a connection with the dragons, Zeref and this whole "dragon king festival".

On the matter of the lumen histoire, I think that it's something that has to do with the entire Fairy Tail guild, not an individual member belonging to it.

Since Lucy is, obviously a member of Fairy Tail, it has some connection with her, but at the moment, based upon the information we have about that thing, this relation isn't any different then the connection that Natsu, or any other member of Fairy Tail, have to that thing.

In my opinion, at least.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucy Heartfilia. From the future!

The girl who jellal followed after sensing zeref's magic from her is lucy.
    When the gateway to the other world was made to be opened by lucy, she did not die but instead she froze up in time.just like how Will Neville's celestial wizard disciples froze when their magic link was broken in Anime Key of the Starry Sky arc ...
    First of all if she were to die when the gateway was opened then there was no need for Levy Mcgarden to write the letter and recorded it for lucy..

Lucy Froze up in time and woke up in the 100yrs future in the chaotic magic world full of dark magic created after the gateway was opened,
    Lucy came to know the fate of his friends from levy's recorded message for her. she was lonely and saw hell in that world and wanted to meet his friends.
    she used zeref's magic which that world was filled with to travel back in time to look at her friends one more time.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lucy Heartfilia. From the future!

maybe lucy became a dragon slayer of time =D and travelled back to the past but why not warn fairy tail of the incoming danger instead of just appearing and crying and wandering off o_0

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heavenchoas View Post
    maybe lucy became a dragon slayer of time =D and travelled back to the past but why not warn fairy tail of the incoming danger instead of just appearing and crying and wandering off o_0
    first of all why does she even need to become a dragonslayer? she can travel back to time just fine since in the ultimate magic world every magic is at its peak! she can just use some powerful celestial magic or lost magic to travel back in time.
    yes! obviously she will do something so that at the right time if she doesn't they are going to die. Epic Fail! end of Fairy Tail manga.
    Last edited by khaja_200923; August 31, 2012 at 09:21 AM.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JunKisaragi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that it is Lucy, but I don't think it was due to a time stasis. Why would they use an Anti-Link on Lucy when it removes the affected persons magical power (and placing them in a 100-year Chrysalis-like state as a side effect)? AFAIK, they (the bad guys) need Lucy's power, so the Anti-Link is definitely out of the question.

If it's through time travel though, only one candidate comes into mind who can pull it off: Ultear.

I seem to remember Ultear wanting to reach the "Ultimate Magic World" so that she can use Time Ark to its fullest potential, using it to undo her past and start over. I guess this time, she gets to put it to actual use.

Relax. Take a chill pill.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I really doubt this "girl" is Lucy, i copy my post from the other thread:

I reread the chapter again and I doubt that this girl is Lucy from the futhur, I rather think, that this "girl" is Ultear from the quiet near (maybe a few days) futher.
    Look at the coat - the coat from this girl is very similar to the one Ultear wears! Plus: by now she is the olny person we know who is able to manipulate the time or things that belongs the time.
    That would also explain Jellas facial expression.

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aranilas View Post
    I really doubt this "girl" is Lucy, i copy my post from the other thread:

I reread the chapter again and I doubt that this girl is Lucy from the futhur, I rather think, that this "girl" is Ultear from the quiet near (maybe a few days) futher.
    Look at the coat - the coat from this girl is very similar to the one Ultear wears! Plus: by now she is the olny person we know who is able to manipulate the time or things that belongs the time.
    That would also explain Jellas facial expression.
    But that doesn't explain why she was only there during Wendy's fight. Not to mention she came back to watch Natsu's (and possibly Gajeel as well) fight, shedding tears upon seeing Natsu again.

I'm thinking that the Dragon Slayers died in the future, and the hooded person, being Lucy, specifically watched Wendy, Natsu and Gajeel's fight just to see them again.

And like I said before your post here, she was able to travel back in time with the help of Ultear.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JunKisaragi View Post
    I believe that it is Lucy, but I don't think it was due to a time stasis. Why would they use an Anti-Link on Lucy when it removes the affected persons magical power (and placing them in a 100-year Chrysalis-like state as a side effect)? AFAIK, they (the bad guys) need Lucy's power, so the Anti-Link is definitely out of the question.

If it's through time travel though, only one candidate comes into mind who can pull it off: Ultear.

I seem to remember Ultear wanting to reach the "Ultimate Magic World" so that she can use Time Ark to its fullest potential, using it to undo her past and start over. I guess this time, she gets to put it to actual use.
    you should watch Fairy Tail episode 145 she is already going into the cursed sleep of 100 yrs when her celestial magic is going to be used for the activation of the clock, Brian-II(midnight) explains it at 14th min. unless natsu saves her in further coming episodes.
    so she might enter into a similar or another way of freezing up in time when she opens the gateway to the demon world..

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by khaja_200923 View Post
    you should watch Fairy Tail episode 145 she is already going into the cursed sleep of 100 yrs when her celestial magic is going to be used for the activation of the clock, Brian-II(midnight) explains it at 14th min. unless natsu saves her in further coming episodes.
    so she might enter into a similar or another way of freezing up in time when she opens the gateway to the demon world..
    I have every episode of FT, including that one (I download it every Saturday morning here in our country), so I do know what's going on in the anime-only arc.

I don't know what you're getting at, but in case you missed it, that anime-only arc comes BEFORE the manga, as hinted when Yukino was trying to give her keys to Lucy (in the manga), mentioning the "Zentopia Incident" and even further stating that they could possibly be the only remaining Celestial Spirit wizards left due to that event.

If she indeed goes into a chrysalis-like state (for 100 years) in the anime, then we should not have seen her fight Flare in the manga. Heck, we should not have seen her at all if that were the case. So I'm guessing that the FT bunch will be able to save her just in time.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

JunKisaragi
    well! the point i was trying to make was that she can freeze up in time when you said she can't by talking about anti-link something..
    and it's sidetracked from the topic but, yes i agree the key to the starry sky arc is already over in the manga. so obviously she going to be saved.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kauia's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

If Lucy does go in an in sleep state, it may due to something that someone forced her to do may be because by then Yukino is dead, meaning- Lucy is the last stellar mage to exist. She, being the last hope must be saved even if she did protest. This Lucy might have seen the mess and danger occurring before going to sleep form or forced into the future by Ultear. If Lucy does go into the future, she might find it hard to believe that most of her friends died based on what Levy's letter to her. Maybe she found someone who might not be Ultear but a descendent or apprentice of Ultear who mastered time magic given to her to go to the past, confirm it and may have her own mission by going back to the past. I wouldn't day try to change it because saying that is too cliche. There should be another reason.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dragons4life's Avatar
    Country
    Iceland
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok you people who believe that the mysterious girl is Lucy are forgetting one very important factor.

In chapter 289 we see the outline of the girl when she first appeared in Wendy vs Chelia fight. And I don't know if you saw that, but the mysterious girl has MESSY HAIR!!! And Lucy does not have messy hair, therefor it's not Lucy!!

New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast