Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: how many years in the future should lucy wakup

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll

5 21.74%

0 0%

1 4.35%
  • she's not lucy.

17 73.91%
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lucy Heartfilia. From the future!

Quote Originally Posted by dragons4life View Post
    Ok you people who believe that the mysterious girl is Lucy are forgetting one very important factor.

In chapter 289 we see the outline of the girl when she first appeared in Wendy vs Chelia fight. And I don't know if you saw that, but the mysterious girl has MESSY HAIR!!! And Lucy does not have messy hair, therefor it's not Lucy!!
    must be talking about this pic in bottom right but that outline is of someone else since that girl has hood and her hair can't be seen.
    Even after when the hood is removed and hair turned out be messy that doesn't mean sh*t because what we are talking about is future lucy where she is alone. nobody gives a shit about their looks when they are alone and there is nobody to look at them.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kauia's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dragons4life View Post
    Ok you people who believe that the mysterious girl is Lucy are forgetting one very important factor.

In chapter 289 we see the outline of the girl when she first appeared in Wendy vs Chelia fight. And I don't know if you saw that, but the mysterious girl has MESSY HAIR!!! And Lucy does not have messy hair, therefor it's not Lucy!!

There has been no hint whatsover about who the hooded person is, this is just pure theories and the possibilities are endless. I have three points to consider about the hooded person. FIRST: The person has to be either someone who's close to Natsu. SECOND: it must be someone that should know Jellal (which will explain his shocked expression with maybe the face or the chance in the face like age or damage like scars). LAST: Natsu also should have made an impression on that person.

Another point could be is that it might be a godslayer since it was mentioned before how Zeref related it feels.

It can be Wendy, Levy, Chelia. Then again, this is a thread that talks about Lucy being possibly that hooded person.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kauia View Post
    Another point could be is that it might be a godslayer since it was mentioned before how Zeref related it feels.
    It can be Wendy, Levy, Chelia. Then again, this is a thread that talks about Lucy being possibly that hooded person.
    i don't think it's mentioned anywhere that godslayer magic is related to zeref's magic. it's just that gerard mistook sheila as the source of zeref's magic since he could not pinpoint it's exact location in the arena, later he realized his mistake and went after another guy but was stopped by doranbolt.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

What would really be weird if the hooded girl was actually Leila, who is somehow also connected to Natsu...
    I would LMFAO of Natsu turns out to be the love baby of Leila and Zeref LOL

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Things are really getting hot in fairy tail. Do you think fairy tail might possibly become dark where a lot of characters will be killed?

Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Things are really getting hot in fairy tail. Do you think fairy tail might possibly become dark where a lot of characters will be killed?

Spoiler show
    I wont say mashima-san won't kill anybody but no leading positive character will die. i mean look at rave master except seig-hart(his death was a necessity to cover the mystery plot of the guardian skeleton) everyone else who died were negative characters only, in the end every positive character became alive miraculously even though they were already dead..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

if u guys thinking just because that girl is crying after she see natsu she is lucy then u r wrong because then u forgetting about Zeref he also cry when he saw nastu also that girl have power like zeref so i m thinking she is someone else whom Jellal also know
    Last edited by suraj5898; September 03, 2012 at 10:25 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alanious View Post
    The person from the future is not Lucy. It has to be someone that is related Zeref." He who's trying to save the world is not notice".
    Also this person knows natsu, and has Zeref's power. Could it it be Natsu and Zeref are siblings? and they have a sister?
    (utterly ignoring siblings whatever)
    Then are u saying it is a person from the future but somebody else?
    well all that's mentioned is that the girl has magic similar to zeref.
    Let me summarize my points once again.
    1.when the gateway to changing the world is opened the zeref is going to rule the world.
    2.A world ruled by zeref is lead to ultimate magic world.
    3.The ultimate magic world is filled with the dark magic, because the magic was born in the darkness and zeref also has mastered this very same black magic.
    4.In Ultimate Magic world every magic arc is complete and every Mage's magic will convert to or have the magic from the depths of magic i.e, the dark magic similar to zeref.
    5.so if any mage come's back to the past from the ultimate magic world his magic will be similiar to zeref's to any observer.
    Now the point is which mage want's to came back into a imperfect magic world leaving the perfect world behind..
    well obviously someone who has relations with the past..
    so my theory comes to validity here.
    1.the letters were written to lucy and were recorded after the completion of the grand magic games by levy because she wasn't present at the moment and at the same time she wasn't dead because nobody writes a letter to the dead desperately while crying they can take their time writing in a leisure and calm way so to offer their peace to them.
    2.lucy is capable of being frozen in time while opening the gateway by using celestial powers.
    3.if she sleeps through time while her friends were annihilated then when she wakes up she will find herself alone tortured by the loss of friends and who knows what awaits her in the ultimate magic world.
    4.so she will have a reason to try desperately to go back in time and going back in time may not be such big deal in the ultimate magic world so she can back by herself or someone else's help.

i already provided related links several times at various places in threads and discussions but i will modify this post and paste links again by tomorrow evening if necessary.(i'm busy i have a entrance exam tommorow.)
    you are welcome to give better theory to explain
    1.why levy wrote to lucy if that girl is someone else?
    2.why that girl has magic similar to zeref?
    3.what's her relation to fairy tail?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

(1) It's not Lucy when the person's identity is revealed you'll delete your opinons.
    (2) Zeref is 400 years of age an older, all your bias opinons are just speculations, there is still a huge gap of the story missing, which means this Mysterious girl is someone that has to be related to Zeref directly
    (3)Her relation to Fairy tail is something i'm excited to find out, because so far she showed up to Wendy's fight, and now Natsu's. Her interest seems to be in the Dragon Slayers. The future Levi is writing to lucy but your opinions doesn't give enough evidence that the Mysterious girl is the future lucy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alanious View Post
    (1) It's not Lucy when the person's identity is revealed you'll delete your opinons.
    (2) Zeref is 400 years of age an older, all your bias opinons are just speculations, there is still a huge gap of the story missing, which means this Mysterious girl is someone that has to be related to Zeref directly
    (3)Her relation to Fairy tail is something i'm excited to find out, because so far she showed up to Wendy's fight, and now Natsu's. Her interest seems to be in the Dragon Slayers. The future Levi is writing to lucy but your opinions doesn't give enough evidence that the Mysterious girl is the future lucy.
    2.Why does she have to be related to zeref?
    3.her interest itself in dragon-slayers may support my theory because she had cried and her presence was noticed only during slayers match because they might very-well be the persons who died after the gateway was opened and since she arrived from the future she was happy to see them alive again and got excited making her magic exposed.
    and i should have put prefix PREDICTION in the thread's Title instead of DISCUSSION, since this is more of a prediction theory and moreover I would have at least received a notice from MH moderators after my thread was moved to a previous discussion thread.
    And my poll doesn't really make sense here in this official thread.
    Note for Moderators: my two fairy tail threads have been moved but i still haven't received any notice regarding any of them

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    I don't suppose we could see that link...

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

I just got the link, it's up to you what to make out of it.

Last edited by Kauia; September 05, 2012 at 02:46 AM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just got the link, it's up to you what to make out of it.

it looks like a fan made page and i'ts kind of dumb too to even consider it seriously..

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by khaja_200923 View Post
    it looks like a fan made page and i'ts kind of dumb too to even consider it seriously..
    It was definetely fan drawn.
    No manga company publishes stuff with art + dialogue without splitting everything up in panels.

Since you can't truly tell the order in each event of that pic. It isn't legit. At all I'm afraid.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i suppose we can say the hooded person is connected to Lucy or maybe just fairy tail. Layla would be an interesting turn of events. Future Lucy could be also intriguing or maybe future Levy? All in all it also doesnt have to be a known character, but i would like it to be Layla i think.

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast