Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: how many years in the future should lucy wakup

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll

5 21.74%

0 0%

1 4.35%
  • she's not lucy.

17 73.91%
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    Well i suppose we can say the hooded person is connected to Lucy or maybe just fairy tail. Layla would be an interesting turn of events. Future Lucy could be also intriguing or maybe future Levy? All in all it also doesnt have to be a known character, but i would like it to be Layla i think.
    layla is the last person that hooded girl can be since jellal recognizes her and layla was dead before jellal even had a chance to go out the island he was working as a slave...
    If u can remember from early chapters.
    1.natsu joined fairy tail before Erza
    2.natsu joined guild after igneel went disappearing,so he joined lets say at the end of x777 and layla was dead in x777 too..
    3.so during this time erza and jellal were still slaves or were fighting for their freedom or had won their freedom but only erza left the island while jellal was still on island obsessed with necrophilia.. so here timelines doesn't match and jellal never had a chance to meet layla...
    Unless u are gonna argue he met her even before becoming a slave but still layla gave up on being a celestial wizard after lucy was born and i don't see a reason for her to go out of her villa after giving up on being a mage.. and i don't think jellal can even rember layla if he met before lucy was born coz he himself may have been a 2/3 yr old before lucy was born... So layla fan's can pretty much rule her out..

off topic side note: i think layla distributed her keys so that they cannot be easily gathered. and she knew of fated dragon king festival.
    Last edited by khaja_200923; September 06, 2012 at 03:49 PM.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

in my opinion the most important character is lucy. we are introduced to everyone including natsu through the eyes of lucy. though she is portrayed as a weak character she isn't weak mainly hidden power.
    in my opinion her powers are not weak in any way, she might be able to bend reality and time to her actual will and have the one true magic that hades was after all along. the fact that zeref's awakening requires lucy must mean she is a very important and powerful character.
    also she uses her keys in a very basic manner but in the next few chapters we will see a huge power increase in this hot chick and what she can really do.
    the author is simply hiding her true powers and will use it at the right time. the author has kept the manga and the "love interest" relationships relatively simple so i'm not surprised. but i do admit the next chapters will be things we might not like or will accept through gritted teeth.

any critism is helpful guys thanks

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my theory is true after all.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok now I'm just saying remember how in the tenrou arc(not sure if I spelled it right) how Lucy was talking about how her mom told her about the one magic? First I wanna ask why would her mom tell her young daughter about a really powerful magic? Think about it why would Layla feel the need to tell Lucy about it unles somehow Lucy is connected to the one magic? Another reason for this is after Lucy and everyone else wake up from the 7 year gap while training on the beach she asks caricorn about the one magic but he kinda avoided the question by askin Lucy what she thinks it is. Why not give her a straight out answer? Now I may just be rambling but I really want explanations to this and of course the whole 7/7/777 thing too what's that all about? I feel like we are all like left hanging and while I admit it is fun coming up with our own explanations for these questions I want the full on actual thing. Either way I feel like Lucy is connected in a much bigger plot that will hopefully come to light soon. Anyway enough of my random ramblings

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you are missing some context here.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/261/12

Layla wasn't just telling lucy about some formidable power. Layla was talking about love. Magic was going to be a part of lucy's life from the day they found out she had magic so layla telling lucy that magic began from love and it being a formidable power makes a lot of sense overall.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucy doesn't posses the one magic it would be overkill. Lucy can now Summon most if not all her spirits at once and perform Urano metria. She still could possibly get the spirit king and So on with Gemini. If Lucy magical power was at Gildarts Level+ She possessed all 88 keys and even more if she desired + Urano Metria or other spells no need for the One magic it would be to cliche. Just let Lucy get mega powerful the normal and easy way get more keys and raise her magical power.

Lucy + Yukino opened the 12 zodiac keys with the keys having magical power surrounding them able to push a door and Dragon back.
    Lucy>Yukino stated by Yukino herself
    Lucy + Lucy(Gemini)= opening 12 gates-- 10 zodiac and 2 silver and being able to perform Urano Metria
    Lucy + Yukino(Gemini)= Opening 12 zodiac gates or even 13 zodiac gates if Ophincius is still in Yukino possession.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6