Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Nagato and his Life

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagato and his Life

Alright, this is getting very confusing and frustrating for me. I was looking at Nagato's character design (not Pein, but Nagato), and he looks extremely malnutritioned. HOW is he still alive? Obviously at the point before he died?

And if he got out of his Metagross chair, is it possible that he could still walk and do things a normal human could?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nagato and his Life

There's a lot of extremely malnourished people in the world but they're still alive; albeit in a weakened state. But let me stray away from bringing reality into the equation. We need to bare in mind that Nagato wielded the Rinnegan, therefore I'm led to believe he contained within him the eye power and body goodness that were once wielded by the older and younger son, and Hashirama and Madara; all wrapped into one leaf. He basically had the essence of Rikudou Sennin, imo.

Would he be able to do things a more able bodied person could? Maybe, but limited. We do know he's able to use his hands since we've seen him do hand seals, and his legs, well... I'm sure they wouldn't be that great. He looked like he had brittle bones.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

malnurishement has nothing to do with your chakra, unless your a akimichi... Which could explain why nagato relied SO much on his 6 peins...

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

That weakened state of his comes from the time he attached himself to Gedo Mazo...from that time he was tied to this machine doing no movement, just chakra actions...these are the two reasons IMO

New Reply