Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed

Thread: Now that Naruto had full control over the QB, is mass shadow clone in kyuubi tails possible?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sage-tech-kage's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that Naruto had full control over the QB, is mass shadow clone in kyuubi tails possible?

I was just thinking thta Naruto now has full control over the kyuubi, will he be able to collect kyuubi chakra while in mass shadow clone, if he was able to do this, i feel that some epic jutsu may be result, imagine this

*mass Kyuubi shadow clone FRS

*mass Kyuubi shadow clone FTG version 1- his clones could be both attack and defence, each clone would be tagged with a seal, when technique ends the seal transports the user the location of the disappeared clone, the result would be the person that had triggered the end of the technique would be mid-swing and unable to counter.

Do u thuink its possible since has gain Kyuubi's full (well half) chakra?

COMMENT UR ASSES OFF PPL XD
    Last edited by sage-tech-kage; August 03, 2010 at 10:39 AM.

SENN JUTSUMAKI 2013

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jourrel's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Now that Naruto had full control over the QB, is mass shadow clone in kyuubi tails possible?

With such amount of chakra, it's very possible that naruto could do that. He could also spam his oppenents with rasenshuriken too

Thanks to Code-R for my avatar and Broken for my sig!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Now that Naruto had full control over the QB, is mass shadow clone in kyuubi tails possible?

What I want is

Kyubi full mode(nine tails)

Then Kyubi Tajuu Kage bunshin.

I guess no one will/can fight that
    CLEANED

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zero Sama's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

when he was training for RS with kakashi and yamato I remember at some point one of his clone went berserk with 3 tail and yamato put him down so the clone can use kyuubi chakra separately and now that he has complete control over kyuubi chakra the clones surly wont go berserk
    Last edited by Zero Sama; August 07, 2010 at 05:01 AM.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Xclusive59's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

naruto use mass kage bunshin and each clone uses rasenshuriken and throws it and it combines and it becomes the biggest rasen shuriken and it expanded from america to japan lol

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner rebornz's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Its possible, right now naruto has a huge amount of chakra, i think naruto could also use kyuubi's chakra to recharge his sage mode.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Kagebunshin with Kyuubi tails might leech even the Kyuubi over time during a fight, but we'll see

Full Kyuubi transformation would be way more interesting I think ;D

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vengeance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's Kyuubi state doesn't grant tails like Kirabi but rather grants him a god/holy mode. This mode doesn't seem to injure his body like the tailed states did so I'd assume that Naruto can safely make clones like that now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Naruto could do this with FRS
    Spoiler show
    or could make a boss size summoning FRS. Any one of these should make a Susano fall apart.

I dough Naruto could turn into the kyuubi especially since its half its size.
    Last edited by niblack89; August 24, 2010 at 05:15 PM.

Recession hit us all hard

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hojinmaru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would he want to use a lesser tail form when he has his new RSMode. If he wants to use something that's not quite as strong, he can just use a one time Sage Mode for 5 minutes then revert back to RSMode. Or if he really want to pound someone, use both for 5 minutes. At that level of chakra, if you can't take out an opponent in 1 move or 5 minutes, there is a problem with your style of fighting.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner LUSTER BEAUTY's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Now that Naruto had full control over the QB, is mass shadow clone in kyuubi tails possible?

well , i don't think that he can cause for me it's possible , and even if he can , don't you see that it's going to be a big dizaster , if one kyuubi and they did not believe themselves when they beat it in the past , but now if you want the answer , i think maybe he's going to this , and in this case the world will going to be crushing ......

( i'm just saying my point in this question and just )

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member NinjaPenguinator's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He is now at a point where he can make enough clones to learn...ANYTHING in less than a few hours.

Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Math...Clone himself a thousand times and just start doing push-ups even!

Village repairs? no problem when there's a thousand+ Narutos

Finding Tobi/Sasuke? especially with his new emotion-finding abilities would be incredibly easy.

It's crazy how much of a hack shadow clone jutsu actually is.

(SC + transform into an entire village to confuse enemies >.> )

I think this was mostly on topic...

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Recently we were answered this question - in Naruto's "Kyuubi/Rikudou form", he cannot use clones; in other words: he can, but for he's sake he mustn't xd amen.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Thread closed, because the question has been answered in the manga.

Thread Closed