Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Strongest Hokage?

Voters
278. You may not vote on this poll
  • Senju Hashirama (Shodaime)

105 37.77%
  • Senju Tobirama (Nidaime)

6 2.16%
  • Sarutobi Hiruzen (Sandaime)

50 17.99%
  • Namikaze Minato (Yondaime)

112 40.29%
  • Tsunade (Godaime)

5 1.80%
New Reply
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the strongest hokage in the history of Konoha

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shodaime: The strongest Hokage...

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    It is a good theory. I am not knocking it at all. I love theories. I wouldn't be surprised if Kishi came up with something later
    What if the other half is in Kushina?
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Weapon_X's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi45 View Post
    That is possible but Kushina is dead.

If she was alive at the moment then she would be the biggest bitch ever for leaving her son alone in Konoha. She should deserve to die by anyone if she was currently alive.
    ..: Greatest Doujutsu Prodigies :..

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palestine
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont know, if she is alive and left naruto because she has the other kyuubi in her, i would hate her and minato even more for doing to her. he trusted naruto to face madara with it but do it to his own wife is mehh..... stell it would be one awsome twest.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon_X View Post

If she was alive at the moment then she would be the biggest bitch ever for leaving her son alone in Konoha. She should deserve to die by anyone if she was currently alive.
    Where is it stated that she is dead?

If she is alive, she could be trapped somewhere or under the impression Naruto is dead, or she could be a mean bitch lol

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

Country
    Palestine
    Post Thanks / Like

the databook 3 said if she is alive or dead, it would be revealed later in the manga. and if she is alive naruto would forgive her when she tells him: i did it becasue i beleav in you. the same as the fourth.
    Last edited by adel123456789; July 19, 2009 at 10:04 AM.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

What if Madara already captured her?

She could be locked up somewhere like a slave for all we know. You want to see Naruto pissed? Imagine he found his mother starved and half beat to death while chained up in a cell or something.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

She could be locked up somewhere like a slave for all we know. You want to see Naruto pissed? Imagine he found his mother starved and half beat to death while chained up in a cell or something.
    Why would Madara capture her? It's presumed that Kushina died after giving birth to Naruto, and as we know, the Kyuubi was sealed into Naruto when he was a baby so why not capture Naruto? Also keep her alive for 16 years? Why not just kill her. What purpose would he gain for capturing Kushina?

I think she is dead anyway.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would Madara capture her? It's presumed that Kushina died after giving birth to Naruto, and as we know, the Kyuubi was sealed into Naruto when he was a baby so why not capture Naruto? Also keep her alive for 16 years? Why not just kill her.

I think she is dead anyway.
    Well I was speculating that she may have the other half of the Kyuubi sealed inside of her. If Madara's plans are to succeed I think he might need the whole Kyuubi, not half of it. Afterall, I don't know what sealing only half a Biju into the statue will do.

And in any event, Kushina would be the ultimate leverage over Naruto. If he had to choose between his mother and the world, what would he do?

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I was speculating that she may have the other half of the Kyuubi sealed inside of her. If Madara's plans are to succeed I think he might need the whole Kyuubi, not half of it. Afterall, I don't know what sealing only half a Biju into the statue will do.

And in any event, Kushina would be the ultimate leverage over Naruto. If he had to choose between his mother and the world, what would he do?
    You are avoiding my question. If Minato sealed the other half in Kushina and Madara caputred her - fine. But when Minato seals the other half in Naruto, when he is a baby and the most vulenrable, why didn't Madara steal Naruto on the day that the Kyuubi was sealed in Naruto?

Madara has enough time to steal Kushina but not a mere baby?

Country
    Palestine
    Post Thanks / Like

if naruto knows kushina is his mother and saw her like that and remembers every moment he thought about what it feels like having a mother, and realize that madara is the reason for it, he will go 9 tails on madara killing his mother and madara, posebly all of teh village she is in a preson in.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

You are avoiding my question. If Minato sealed the other half in Kushina and Madara caputred her - fine. But when Minato seals the other half in Naruto, when he is a baby and the most vulenrable, why didn't Madara steal Naruto on the day that the Kyuubi was sealed in Naruto?

You didn't ask that question lol.

To answer, there's a ton of scenerio's that could have happened.

Minato could have died, and Naruto and Kushina were there. With her new found power, Kushina could have went after Madara for revenge and got captured. She was supposed to be a kickass kunoichi anyway.

As for why Madara didn't steal Naruto, the kid was probably surrounded by ANBU and was under Sarturobi's protection. Madara isn't fucking with the God of Shinobi lol.

Quote Originally Posted by adel123456789 View Post
    if naruto knows kushina is his mother and saw her like that and remembers every moment he thought about what it feels like having a mother, and realize that madara is the reason for it, he will go 9 tails on madara killing his mother and madara, posebly all of teh village she is in a preson in.
    He didn't go Ninetails on Nagato when he could have in the end, Naruto's getting a better control over his emotions.
    Last edited by Delbi; July 19, 2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The world, every time. I do not think he would gamble the world on his mom. He would do all he could until the choice was one that was unavoidable. Still, as the most unpredictable ninja, Naruto could gamble the world lol. he could say something like "If I a son can let his mother die, the world isn't worth saving" LMAO

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Palestine
    Post Thanks / Like

he was just kidding about kushina being captured by madara.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    The world, every time. I do not think he would gamble the world on his mom. He would do all he could until the choice was one that was unavoidable. Still, as the most unpredictable ninja, Naruto could gamble the world lol. he could say something like "If I a son can let his mother die, the world isn't worth saving" LMAO
    His risking Konoha for Sasuke's dumbass, I think he would risk the world for the Mother he never knew but always wanted. Naruto is an idoit like that.

Can you imagine if Kushina was like, "Naruto, help me" while she was all banged up and shit? He would be torn up inside.

Quote Originally Posted by adel123456789 View Post
    he was just kidding about kushina being captured by madara.
    Not really, it's unlikely but it would make sense.
    Last edited by Delbi; July 19, 2009 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Palestine
    Post Thanks / Like

He didn't go Ninetails on Nagato when he could have in the end, Naruto's getting a better control over his emotions.
    we thought naruto had better had control untel hinata was killed infront of him. seeing his own mother sudenly in the condition you said will make him angry, realy angry. besides, minato saying this is the last time reparing the seal was kish forshadowing naruto loosing control another time ahead in the manga.

New Reply
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast