Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Strongest Hokage?

Voters
279. You may not vote on this poll
  • Senju Hashirama (Shodaime)

106 37.99%
  • Senju Tobirama (Nidaime)

6 2.15%
  • Sarutobi Hiruzen (Sandaime)

50 17.92%
  • Namikaze Minato (Yondaime)

112 40.14%
  • Tsunade (Godaime)

5 1.79%
New Reply
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the strongest hokage in the history of Konoha

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member yellowman1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who is really the strongest out of all the hokages?

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    I understand what u are saying but what I meant was that if we take away mokuton's ABILITY to control bijuus not take away mokuton completely. IMO I don;t think anyone is capable of beating the 9-tail fox w/o controlling it. Just like if we take away the sharingan's ability to control the 9-tails, would a uchiha be able to beat the 9-tails in a fight I doubt it.

I agree each hokage is the best that there is in a certain area, but IMO the 4th is the greatest ninja that there is or not the author wouldn't have mentioned it so many times
    but in order for the 4th to beat the 9 tails it would cost him his life so it would result in a tie. and u cant really take away the 4th and the uchiha's natual ability given to both of them at birth. of course the 1st is extermely skill full cause he can combind 2 different elements to make a new one not many can say that even dead but he also basically settled the war created a new village and beat the uchihas at their prime!
    ~There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.~

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member wildG's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yellowman1 View Post
    but in order for the 4th to beat the 9 tails it would cost him his life so it would result in a tie. and u cant really take away the 4th and the uchiha's natual ability given to both of them at birth. of course the 1st is extermely skill full cause he can combind 2 different elements to make a new one not many can say that even dead but he also basically settled the war created a new village and beat the uchihas at their prime!
    senjus were never better than uchihas cept if u mean that senjus' plan to wipe out and control uchihas

as shown in manga senjus and uchihas were rivals and equals

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The 4th was not born with any innate skills like the uchiha or the senju so I am not taking anything away from him.

As for the senjus and the uchihas. The uchihas each had a sharingan that is dangerous while the senjus had one ninja who had mokuton. IMO the senjus are superior seeing as how they found a way around the sharingan

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think sarutobi in his prime was the strongest of the hokages. He held back orochimaru, hashirama and tobirama in a state in which he was refered to as decrepit by the anbu there.
    Also if you look at his stats the only points in which he doesnt have 5/5 are strenth, speed and stamina, which are directly related to his phisical condition. And what happens to phisical condition when you get old??? You lose it. Given that and the fact that he was refered to as decrepit, I would say that in his prime sarutobi actually had 5/5 in all his stats. I know stats arent that absolute, but still, the posibility of someone having 40/40 in all stats is scary. That is just my opinion though, hopefully I wont be flame for believing sarutobi could give any other hokage a good old fashion spanking.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    I understand what u are saying but what I meant was that if we take away mokuton's ABILITY to control bijuus not take away mokuton completely. IMO I don;t think anyone is capable of beating the 9-tail fox w/o controlling it. Just like if we take away the sharingan's ability to control the 9-tails, would a uchiha be able to beat the 9-tails in a fight I doubt it.

I agree each hokage is the best that there is in a certain area, but IMO the 4th is the greatest ninja that there is or not the author wouldn't have mentioned it so many times
    I saw what you meant, perhaps i miswrote my post
    My point was that if you want to take away the Mokuton from the 1st or the EMS from Madara(for argument sake), then it is only logical and fair/just that you take away Minato's death god seal or to be precise his most powerful Jutsu.
    The only helping example i can come up with now is in math; even though it is in a different field but the same concept applies; when you have
    2X = 4
    Then you must divide the two side by 2 to get the true answer.
    The point of this example is that what ever you take away for one ninja, you must take away the corresponding jutsu/ power from the other ninja.
    Last edited by Baron Hugenstein; October 27, 2008 at 08:18 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Raizen didn't mean taking away EMS nor Mokuton. Just the ability to control Kyuubi. Or just them battling all out against the Kyuubi without trying to control it and see who emerges as the victor. It's like Kyuubi obeyed Shodai or Madara because they were stronger than him or anything. It's just that they had the tools to do so.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

^ i know, but you didn't see my point;

Paraphrasing Forever_Melody,
    EMS or Mokuton are simply tools as with Jutsu, they are the ninjas tools.
    So if you take something from one, you have to take the equivalent from the other.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that's the thing here. I mean can Shodai and Madara actually fought Kyuubi and won
    ?? Let's forget about them not having the ability to control and all. Let's just assume that they don't want to control Kyuubi and fought all out. Can they win. That's the thing here.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarry View Post
    I saw what you meant, perhaps i miswrote my post
    My point was that if you want to take away the Mokuton from the 1st or the EMS from Madara(for argument sake), then it is only logical and fair/just that you take away Minato's death god seal or to be precise his most powerful Jutsu.
    The only helping example i can come up with now is in math; even though it is in a different field but the same concept applies; when you have
    2X = 4
    Then you must divide the two side by 2 to get the true answer.
    The point of this example is that what ever you take away for one ninja, you must take away the corresponding jutsu/ power from the other ninja.
    What do u think will happen if the 1st or madara fought the 9-tails w/o trying to control it. They would most likely lose. Yes, it is a ninja tool, but when that ninja tool basically renders the opponent completely useless it doesn't really add to their fighting strength. Taking away Minato's DRS is not the same as taking away moktuon and EMS abilities. DRS was something the 4th had to learn and create, mokuton and EMS are innate abilities that requires to blood and sweat to learn or use (figuratively speaking)

Oh @ kkck, where is the stats for the 3rd. When I looked at DB3 there were no stats. Can u post it?? Thanks

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    those are ppl opinions just like here >.>

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

those are ppl opinions just like here >.>
    Last time I check, they are actually based off the stats given by DB.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunlim View Post
    Last time I check, they are actually based off the stats given by DB.
    They are his databook stats from the previous databooks. It has been quite a while since I last saw them posted, but those in the link are the actual ones.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

my opinion remains the 1st is the strongest hokage i would like to actually see him fight in his prime not like the fight with the 3rd...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Joshua~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

True, Hashirama was formerly known throughout the world at being on top of the shinobi universe. However, if Minato is moving to fast for Hashirama to see, I can't see Minato losing this fight.
    "I pray for the strength to change what I can,
    The inability to accept what I can't,
    And the incapacity to tell the difference...."

New Reply
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast