Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who killed Senju Hashirama?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Who killed Senju Hashirama?

If we look closely on Edo Tensei we can see that all the revived people are just before they were killed,example:Nagato,Chiyo,Haku ect
    So if Hashirama died in an old age narutal/killing reason he should have been revived oldy during oro/hiruzen fight.Tobirama Nidaime is a confirmation of this and he was killed after fighting kinkaku/ginkaku.
    For the moment i haven't it clear but the only one that comes in my mind for the moment is tsuschikage sensei(previous tsuschikage)....MUU with his jinton
    here we have a puzzle
    kakuzu said to have fought hashirama;
    kakuzu have fought against/alongside kinkaku(his statement in the war confirmed this)
    kinkaku has fought nidaime
    madara has fought and lost to hashirama
    oonoki has fought madara(raikage statement but it's unknown if he was tsuschikage since then)
    let's make a ranking from the weakest to the strongest here
    kakuzu-->nidaime hokage=kinkagu/ginkaku--->oonoki--->madara---->(lost)hashirama
    If oonoki sensei MUU was still alive then he probably must have been stronger than his student and probably a little stronger than madara, and MUU during a fight with hashirama ended up killing eachother,

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member scandalous''s Avatar
    Country
    Suriname
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who killed Senju Hashirama?

Who says someone killed him maybe he killed himself or died of a decease/accident

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama could have simply been severely injured in his fight with Madara that he later died shortly after of those wounds. As the two were considered even and the battle between the two appeared to be massive, it would be expected that they both took quite a number of wounds against each other.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He must of died young since his brother took over at a relatively young age, I'd say he either died a few days after the battle with Madara or in war/on a mission like Nindaime.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

When Muu was revived with Edo Tensei, he was trying to find Tobirama's location, which mean he and Mizukage II died before Hokage II and Raikage II. Since Mizukage and Tsuchikage killed each other off, changes are high that it happened in the first Shinobi World War I. On the other hand, we know Hashirama divided his bijuu collection between the ninja villages at the moment to sign peace after Shinobi World War I, which makes Mizukage II and Tsuchikage II unlikely to be Hashirama's killer.

In databook 1, they say Tobirama took over the command of Konoha after his elder brother's death, so Hashirama must have been dead by the time the KinGin brothers attacked Raikage II and Hokage II.

Also, since he Hashirama died after the war, a nukenin seems more likely than a regular village ninja, or even a Kage. Beside the KinGin brothers, there was Kakuzu at that time, but since he only claimed he fought him and didn't claimed he killed him, the odds are low that he took his life. Although it is possible that Hashirama make it out of the battle barely alive, to die a few days latter, Kakazu not knowing how badly he injured his adversary.

So, the high rank shinobi still around by Hashirama's death should be:

the KinGin brothers
    Kakuzu
    Oonoki
    Mizukage III
    Raikage II
    Kazekage II (probably, Kazekage III didn't seem too old and his death is rather recent, at least Sasori's puppet didn't seem old)

Anyway, my guts feeling was that he died out of the injuries Madara inflicted to him, because they are arch-ennemies and that's own it's supposed to work in a shounen. Unless he made himself an even more important arch-ennemy after Madara's "death".

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Oonoki fought madara when oonoki was younger than madara,then probably he saw madara fighting against his master,and tried to help,but at that time oonoki was just a child,I guess. Hashirama is interesting here,good point man. who the fuck killed hashirama? in the anime he was holding tsunade,carrying her on his arms,but we don't know if it's true or not,and as rikudo king said,he might have died by himself.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member killbill's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Vey interesting!
    Maybe he just got very old/tired and died in battle or someone in the leaf may have assassinated him(some division like the one Danzo created)...then again maybe he died of old age who knows? This is something i doubt we'll ever find out just like kakashi's face.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killbill View Post
    Vey interesting!
    Maybe he just got very old/tired and died in battle or someone in the leaf may have assassinated him(some division like the one Danzo created)...then again maybe he died of old age who knows? This is something i doubt we'll ever find out just like kakashi's face.
    noone in the leaf could ahve killed him,I'm sure. even though he was old noone killed him. or he died in some battles or because he was too old.probably the last,so the picture where he was with tsunade in the anime is correct.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by katon_style View Post
    If we look closely on Edo Tensei we can see that all the revived people are just before they were killed,example:Nagato,Chiyo,Haku ect
    So if Hashirama died in an old age narutal/killing reason he should have been revived oldy during oro/hiruzen fight.Tobirama Nidaime is a confirmation of this and he was killed after fighting kinkaku/ginkaku.
    For the moment i haven't it clear but the only one that comes in my mind for the moment is tsuschikage sensei(previous tsuschikage)....MUU with his jinton
    here we have a puzzle
    kakuzu said to have fought hashirama;
    kakuzu have fought against/alongside kinkaku(his statement in the war confirmed this)
    kinkaku has fought nidaime
    madara has fought and lost to hashirama
    oonoki has fought madara(raikage statement but it's unknown if he was tsuschikage since then)
    let's make a ranking from the weakest to the strongest here
    kakuzu-->nidaime hokage=kinkagu/ginkaku--->oonoki--->madara---->(lost)hashirama
    If oonoki sensei MUU was still alive then he probably must have been stronger than his student and probably a little stronger than madara, and MUU during a fight with hashirama ended up killing eachother,
    Muu was fighting with that Mizukage when they both died IIRC...that was revealed during their conversation...so no it's not Muu...the databooks could probably say something about this, however I don't really remember how...

Someone with knowledge of DBs should be able to answer this

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like

i heard goku took him to planet Namek i think it was around the freeza arc he needed someone who is good with flowers and stuff so ye..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

He death is really foggy. He can't die of old age because he was resurrected the same age when the statue was carve on the mountain.

He or the fourth could have the shortest tenure of being hokage since his brother look really young when he is selected as the second hokage and was the 2nd hokage was the one to form the konoha police when konoha still being created. Mean he probably die before konoha is completely build.

He couldn't die from aftermath with Madara because there was a flashback him standing next to his brother and his student. He probably merry to Mito Uzumaki after the fight with Madara.

He can't have die in the first shinobi war because his brother die in that war and before the first shinobi war started the first hokage was giving out the tailed beast to the other village to divide the power equally. He defeated Kakazu since it was stated in the databook no way he die from him.

I alway find it hard that die with a short tenure as hokage. He was powerful. He process the wood jutsu that even better than Yamato the power to control tail beast. He and Madara where the greatest shinobi. He was probably the only man to defeat Madara at his prime who process the mangekyou sharingan, the nine-tail, and know all the secret of the sharingan. Even the wound he inflicted on Madara still leave a mark all the way to the present.

It hard to fathom to see him dying after accomplishing this much. The only way I see it is Madara was the one to kill him for the second or third time. Madara was Harushima only equal, because I can't see anyone in those time to be Harushima equal. There three possible way for Madara to kill first hokage a army white Zetsu to face Harushima, the Rinnegan + Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan/normal sharingan together or the demonic statues to kill him.
    Last edited by Minato-sama; June 20, 2011 at 12:42 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member POW's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Hashirama could have simply been severely injured in his fight with Madara that he later died shortly after of those wounds. As the two were considered even and the battle between the two appeared to be massive, it would be expected that they both took quite a number of wounds against each other.
    This has always been my theory when look how bad Madara appears to be damaged it hard to image that Hashrima walked away with just a flesh wound. Also he fact that Hashrima was the most famous ninja of his era he was always on someones hit list. He may have died as a sacrifice in order to save his comrades as the enemy may have targeted his teammates and used them as bait against him as fighting him directly may have been considered too dangerous.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bromamura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I might be wrong since I can't quite recall where I read my information from (think it was while reading about Earth Grudge Fear on the Naruto wiki), but apparently Kakuzu got his ass handed to him by Hashirama? (I presume this is from the databooks) Anyways it didn't sound like an even fight by any means in which he could've given Shodai a fatal injury, more along the lines of Kazuku just barely escaping with his life.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

i totally forgot that MUU and Mizukage II killed eachother,then another plausible option here is the shinobi in the SIXTH COFFIN!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darkp's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xCUBE View Post
    I might be wrong since I can't quite recall where I read my information from (think it was while reading about Earth Grudge Fear on the Naruto wiki), but apparently Kakuzu got his ass handed to him by Hashirama? (I presume this is from the databooks) Anyways it didn't sound like an even fight by any means in which he could've given Shodai a fatal injury, more along the lines of Kazuku just barely escaping with his life.
    Kakuzu did indeed try to assasinate first but he failed cause of the might of first hokage's wood release . That mission became kakuzu's downfall , with that failed mission kakuzu needed to leave his village and start to collect heart with an forbidden jutsu and became rogue ninja .

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hashirama_Senju

At least that is what wiki says .
    People Live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true . That is how they define "reality" .
    But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirrage .
    Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world , shaped by their beliefs .

New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast