Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto powering up too fast.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto powering up too fast.

Naruto's only used the awesome Senin Mode in one battle and now it seems like it'll take a back seat to the even more awesome Kyubi Mode. I really wish Kishi would have given Naruto's Senin Mode more action before getting this new power....

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto powering up too fast.

he made a comment about the chakra being put up until he uses it.so more than likely we will see more sage mode until he gains full control.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How will it take a back seat? If anything, it's still the ultimate trump card because it can take any chakra out there and then further strengthen it with natural energy, creating senjutsu chakra.

Imagine what Senjutsu chakra created from Naruto's new Rikudou Cloak will be like?

4. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

We already saw that he was able to combine Kyubbi-mode with Sage-Mode, so I'm pretty sure we will see some combinaison of Rikudou-Mode and Sage-Mode.

Also... as far as we know, Rikudou-Mode only gives him more chakra and that's all...
    He can use that chakra to boost its speed, ninjutsu, etc.

But, what we've seen with Sage Mode (extreme strenght, damage resistence, etc) was not seen yet with Rikudo-Mode.
    Hell, maybe he still can only do FRS in Sage-Mode, and he can't in Rikudou-Mode for some reason...

Sage-Mode is certainly not over!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I believe we will see a fusion between Senjutsu and Naruto's Jinchuriki form in the future; it was already hinted at during the battle with Nagato that the two chakras could feasibly be mixed. Plus, Senjutsu is necessary for using the complete Rasenshuriken, as it requires natural energy to hold it together when thrown. So unless Kishi intends to have Naruto stop using his most powerful technique, a fusion is likely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kingplaya(minato)'s Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

powering up quickly isnt happening at all, we all knew naruto would get damn stronger after getting kyuubi... how about sasuke barely using MS and just upgrading 2 EMS?(granted he used it 4 one or two more fights than naruto used senjustu)
    When will it go back to these happy days...
    DEFINATELY NOT IN THIS LIFETIME... Unless u're a dreamer like naruto...

8. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

He isn't powering up too fast, most of his power ups always had a training before than it could happen, it took him almost a year before he could use sennin modo in action about 16 chapters before we saw sennin modo in action.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he is not powering up to fast and will not lose sage mode he will mix both modes together

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shlowbro
    Naruto's only used the awesome Senin Mode in one battle and now it seems like it'll take a back seat to the even more awesome Kyubi Mode. I really wish Kishi would have given Naruto's Senin Mode more action before getting this new power....
    I don't think it will take a back seat. I think it will still be used, especially if it means for the battle with Sasuke. I can even portray scenario where Sasuke manages to suppress the "new form" of Naruto <don't ask me why xd>, he tells Naruto he wins, Naruto already gathered Senjutsu chakra and goes into SM and punches Sasuke telling him: that's not all I got.

And not to mention the thing which was mentioned <>: SM + KM = fusion of those powers.

So, yeah, SM will be used, whether in fusion form or as an alternate power source, which comes from the outside <it can be really a trump card against Sasuke, who can think of Naruto as really super strong by just being a jinchuuriki and haven't got anything "on their own" ^^ I'm not bashing Sasuke, just saying my idea xd>
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering how long it took for Naruto understand how Kage Bunshin worked, I'm perfectly fine with the recent power-ups he's gotten.

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member stephen80's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, naruto hasn't even mastered the sage mode that he got another mode, well I hope at least will still use sage mode, and not over use kyubi mode, it feels like naruto will somehow lose kyubi, the fact that kushina survived even after having kyubi extracted for her, could mean naruto would be able to do just as well since he's her kid.

Naruto could also use the 2 mode at the same time and being even stronger, well that would be cheating tho, just seeing how fast he is now in QB mode, with QB/sage mode on that would be too big

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BladeX69's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stephen80 View Post
    I agree, naruto hasn't even mastered the sage mode that he got another mode
    you are absolutely wrong. naruto has completely mastered sage mode. the only drawback he has with technique is, not being able to fuse with ma and pa who help draw natuaral chakra. he has mastered it to the level beyond Jiraiya and has achieved ture dage mode.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BladeX69 View Post
    you are absolutely wrong. naruto has completely mastered sage mode. the only drawback he has with technique is, not being able to fuse with ma and pa who help draw natuaral chakra. he has mastered it to the level beyond Jiraiya and has achieved ture dage mode.
    Agree. Naruto's powerups 'need' each other. Thats how kishi is building up naruto. He gets kagebunshin, uses kb to complete rasengan, uses kb and rasengan to complete rasenshuriken, rasenshuriken damages him in normal mode so he uses kb to learn sagemode so that he can apply rasenshuriken safely. Sage mode has a few issues that need to be worked out, lo and behold a rikudou mode appears. We all know whats likely to happen next based on this pattern.
    Sage mode isn't going anywhere. Rs mode has appeared to perfect sennin mode utterly. Kishi is building up naruto solidly and completely. Nothing rushed abt this. Every single thing naruto has ever learned or acquired is being used to build an ultimate form
    Last edited by blaise; August 09, 2010 at 09:04 AM.

18. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jiraiyanindo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SenninSage View Post
    How will it take a back seat? If anything, it's still the ultimate trump card because it can take any chakra out there and then further strengthen it with natural energy, creating senjutsu chakra.

Imagine what Senjutsu chakra created from Naruto's new Rikudou Cloak will be like?
    I agree with the post. Sage mode has various advantages that no other ninja in this manga has. An example is doing frog katas, expanding the range of his taijutsu attacks, etc. Sage mode is a balancing of your physical, spiritual, and natural energies.

http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

I think since Naruto has greater physical and spiritual energies due to taming the kyuubi chakra, he will need to draw in greater amounts of narutal energy to preserve the balance between the three for sage mode. This will lead to an enhanced version of sage mode that he will be able to sustain for longer amounts of time with a devastating increase in power. Naruto is on his way to becoming ultra hax when he puts sage mode with his newly acquired kyuubi chakra. Obviously, Sasuke's EMS will still blow him away. In every Shonen Manga, the protagonist has to enter the battle against his rival weaker than him so that he can attain a mystical power up during battle. So no matter how strong Naruto becomes, he will enter the final battle against Sasuke with a disadvantage so that the 'Will of Fire' can be his ultimate powerup which will defeat Sasuke Chan. Those are my two cents.

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member stephen80's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BladeX69 View Post
    yeah you're right, naruto did master the sage mode, what I really mean is that it's not been long since he learned and used it properly only 1 time, I would like to know how he will use it then since he controls now QB, will he summon the 2 toads or will he use hidden KBs. I just love the sage mode, and wouldn't like that naruto doesn't use it anymore.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast