Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will win, Sasuke or Naruto? or will they both die?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Vespir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Who will win, Sasuke or Naruto? or will they both die?

i'm kind of curious of what will happen when naruto and sasuke fight.
    naruto specifically sees a premonition when he traded attacks with sasuke and sasuke sees it too. but since this manga is kind of how should i say... positive
    i have a feeling that naruto and sasuke aren't gonna die and since i think that this manga is a positive manga, i think naruto will win cause good guys always win
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by M3J; August 15, 2010 at 07:04 PM. Reason: edited in spoiler tags.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jiraiyanindo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will win, Sasuke or Naruto? or will they both die?

I think the fight will be broken up and they will both defeat madara and eventually obtain a lasting peace for the ninja world. I think there needs to be might(sages older son aka sasuke) and love(sages younger son aka naruto) to bring peace. One without the other will not succeed. Plus teamwork is one of the overarching themes of this manga. They cant win without each other.

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol exactly the way how i picture the ending of the series, but i'm just hyped up about the final fight

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shinotenshi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's blood line and Sasuke's bloodline all come from the two sons of the Sage of the Six. So of course there will be a final battle between both, but I think in the end Naruto will win the battle not through fighting but through love. The Sage's son who is the ancestor of the sharingan thought the world could find peace through power, and the other son said it's through love, and so Sasuke and Naruto each hold these views too.

Sasuke will have control over the 10 tailed beast and use its power to control the world, but Naruto will end up sacrificing himself to seal the beast and forgive Sasuke, while also killing himself in the process to ensure that no tailed beasts ever exist to be used for power anymore; since if a person who has a tailed beast inside of themselves dies, then so does the beast.

In the end, the Ninja world will recognize Naruto as not only as a "kage" but also a Sage, thereby fulfilling Naruto's dream of being Hokage and changing the world.
    Anime you should be watching: Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo
    /5 rating

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

The only wrench in the gears of your theory is that when a jinchuuriki dies, the bijuu eventually reappear free-range thru the world. This is said by Kushina to Naruto in the last two chapters. That's probably what happened to the Sanbi when the previous Mizukage died.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Naruto knows exactly what will happen.
    Somehow, he saw it.

Remember when he talk to the Sage Toad.
    The Sage was about to tell him something but Naruto just cut him off saying "I know."
    http://www.cloudmanga.com/Naruto/489/

Naruto SAW what will happen...

And the only thing I can see that he would refer to is this :
    http://www.cloudmanga.com/Naruto/486/11/
    http://www.cloudmanga.com/Naruto/486/11/

He's telling Sasuke : "You saw it too right?"
    So, I think that's what he was referring to when he told the Sage Toad that he saw the confrontation with the "young man with powerful eyes".

Although, he saw it, I stll have big doubt that Naruto would die at the end of the manga.
    I could see Sasuke die, but not Naruto.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's possible Sasuke could die, but I doubt it. If he does, it won't be by Naruto's hand. And ofcourse Naruto's going to win, but not because he's a goodguy. Because he's the main character period.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree with jiraiyanindo here...as they seem as opposites they are still the two sides of the same coin(rikudo sennin)...but I think Sasuke needs to die in order to make way for the new world Chiyo talked about...I think that thye could battle Tobi, but due to Naruto's behavior, Sasuke will change then sacrifice himself, by destroying Tobi along the way

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it'll be interesting to see how Naruto will convert Sasuke seeing how he's failed to do so multiple times now. I also think that Sasuke will sacrifice himself to beat Tobi/Madara but it almost seems impossible for Naruto to change his mind right now

when they do fight, I think Naruto will win mainly because it seems to be the only way to instill some doubt into Sasuke's mind

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

There is this thing that irritated Sasuke soo much...the will to never give up, and Naruto's obsession for him...I think when Sasuke will give the last of his energy to beat Naruto and beaten up Naruto will still stand up and make 1000 kage bunshins, Sasuke will do some sort of inner conversation and remembering...maybe he will reach to understand the value of friends and bonds(theme in part 2) not just the downside of it...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cykai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the fight will be even until the end, where naruto uses his trump card. after that sasuke will be defeated. sasuke tries to kill naruto, but before the killing blow reaches naruto itachi's crow appears. it will genjutsu sasuke... they talk( knowing kishi probably for 6-10 chapters...). sasuke with new resolve, teams up w/naruto to take down madara. again the fight is relatively even but naruto drops his gaurd for a moment and madara rushed towards him. sasuke seeing all this shunshins towards naruto, as he cant avoid the hit. but sasuke jumps in the way( like haku did for zabuza). sasuke scarifies himself for naruto sake, says something bromantic then collapses.that pisses naruto off and he forces madara to fight some where else. sakura tries to heal sasuke but he refuses and as this is how he will atone for his crimes. naruto uses last trump card, madara blinded by the shear force of the attack sees nothing but a yellow flash, and now is defeated. naruto stand up and says.. "iruka-sensei,3rd hokage,kakshi-sensei, ero-sennin,sasuke, mother and you too father.. i promise... i'll be the best damn hokage ever!" with a typical naruto dumb guy smile.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's ending isn't really clear yet. Hell the main antagonist's motivations still aren't clear.

Right now, Madara wants to unite the world in peace under his illusion. Considering his motivation in every battle up until now has been revenge (against Harishama, Senju, Uchiha, Konoha, etc etc etc) I don't trust his current somewhat benignly evil motives.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hand_Of_God's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think either one of them will die. The ending in Jiraiya's book even though it was already seen with Pain, something similar will happen with Sasuke I would think, but then again who knows. One thing that I do think will happen is Naruto & Sasuke teaming up to take down Tobi/Madara but that fight will probably happen after Naruto vs. Sasuke.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner IcetricX's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke and Naruto will fight
    Naruto will win
    Naruto will become Hokage and bang both Sakura and Hinata
    Sasuke will go to prison and become a prison bitch
    the end
    :P

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

CBlitz: i do understand what u mean. a few years back he couldn't convince sasuke and he ended up losing the fight even when he was 1 tail, but as naruto matures, he's able to understand people more and more and we see that when he changes pain and i think that it is pretty obvious that worn out sasuke and worn out naruto will join and beat madara.

i am just waiting for that final fight with madara. the golden flash and the young prodigal uchiha vs the teleportation and time master tobi. i just hope that the anime isn't going to be a fucking waste. i hate the anime because the action is so slow, it reminds me of DBZ which i loved as a kid but hate as a teen. the last episode of naruto better be worth watching D:<

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast