Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will win, Sasuke or Naruto? or will they both die?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Omaja's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will win, Sasuke or Naruto? or will they both die?

Obviously, Naruto has to win. But I don't think Sasuke is going to die, not in that fight, not as long he is 'evil'. If he does, it would feel (to me) like the author is trying to say that the world, after all, can't be 'fixed', that the chain of hate can't be broken.

If someone cared for as much as Sasuke is can't be swayed off that path, then who can be?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Plot demands for Naruto to win but I don't see neither winning nor dying.
    Naruto will be the underdog in the match, while he looks incredibly strong now it's going to be entirely different once he and Sasuke meets up. One could only think how strong will they be once the manga ends.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Black View Post
    Plot demands for Naruto to win but I don't see neither winning nor dying.
    Naruto will be the underdog in the match, while he looks incredibly strong now it's going to be entirely different once he and Sasuke meets up. One could only think how strong will they be once the manga ends.
    I don't like how naruto will be weakened but oh well...

I want one of them die, to clearly say who win or not... but I think it will only be a fight like gaara in the end. I don't think the author can kill sasuke thus naruto will live another day
    CLEANED

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the conclusion is obvious:
    Naruto wins over Sasuke>>>Naruto and Sasuke will win over Madara>>>Naruto becomes hokage and Sasuke stays lone ninja,without the vengeance thing>>>Naruto and Sasuke although divided are still friends.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vengeance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think they'll have a full blown death match. If anything Sasuke will win because Naruto didn't use the fox to make the fight fair. Kind of like Goku not using SSJ3 against Vegeta during the Buu saga.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

They will use talking jutsu on each other and then a small fight will occur and then someone will tell them that MAdara is just toying with them both and then they got angry and kill madara and then something will happen like in the latest chapter of fairy tail that someone must kill the villain to be a hero and sasuke will accept his fate to die in naruto's hands but naruto disagree and they both stab each other

THE END!

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    They will use talking jutsu on each other and then a small fight will occur and then someone will tell them that MAdara is just toying with them both and then they got angry and kill madara and then something will happen like in the latest chapter of fairy tail that someone must kill the villain to be a hero and sasuke will accept his fate to die in naruto's hands but naruto disagree and they both stab each other

THE END!
    Please do not spoil things from other mangas, unless it's something like DBZ, which everyone knows, because some people just started the manga.

Anyways, I think Sasuke will look at Naruto, Naruto will be in Sasuke's back since he his super fast, and OHKO Sasuke with a back hand neck chop.

Then Sakura will give him (Sasuke) FATALITY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hojinmaru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Winning just doesn't see the right way to put it. If Naruto were to win against a hate filled Sasuke, it would be a bitter sweet victory as he'll probably end up having to kill his friend. If Sasuke wins, the fate of the Leaf Village is probably doomed and again there is a bitter sweet taste left. The only way I see this being a true win is if Naruto is able to free Sasuke of whatever hold Madara has over him and is able to show him that his plans for revenge are not necessary. Then the two of them can stop Madara/Kabuto together and then they can work out how to reintegrate Sasuke into the village again, or at least not have him be hunted by the Ninja community at large any longer.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner LUSTER BEAUTY's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Who will win, Sasuke or Naruto? or will they both die?

ohhhhhhhhh , it's a real hard choice for me , sasuke and naruto became more stronger than before , and both of the want to fight the another to prove his point in his situation , but i think that both of them will die , ....

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto will "win" by loosing the fight against Sasuke.

I am not sure if Naruto will die in the process though.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Please do not spoil things from other mangas, unless it's something like DBZ, which everyone knows, because some people just started the manga.

Anyways, I think Sasuke will look at Naruto, Naruto will be in Sasuke's back since he his super fast, and OHKO Sasuke with a back hand neck chop.

Then Sakura will give him (Sasuke) FATALITY!

I think sakura will take advantage of it but not for fatality but to raped him

skull jokes

Is naruto even prepared to kill sasyuke? or just by accident, he stabbed sasuke in the heart? This will be the best comic relief

I still don't think either of them will die, probably tobi will vanish.
    CLEANED

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto will win the emotional battle thats what matters.

Sasuke will be saved, he won't die.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll break down my view on how the ending will go for Sasuke in point form.

1. Naruto tells Sasuke whatever Itachi told him. Sasuke has an emotional epiphany and then realizes Madara must be stopped. So he joins Naruto and Sakura to fight him.

2. Madara is using the Tailed Beasts powers for himself. Thus becoming too powerful for them to defeat him.

3. There is only one shot to kill him, and Naruto has to sacrifice himself to give Sasuke the chance to take him out.

4. Madara dies and Naruto, who is dying, tells everyone (They all come to see him before he dies) to forgive Sasuke.

5. Big tearful funeral. Naruto is named as one of the Hokage (Will probably occur before he dies, but I like it this way).

6. Everyone starts to rebuild, the world has found peace, Madara got his goal (Not the way he wanted it...).

7. Flash to the future to show what everyone is doing. Sasuke (After much bridge building and heroic deeds) is Hokage and married (Most likely just a close friend) to Sakura. He is old, wise and has done many great things, thanks to Naruto. At the very end it shows an unruly child, who bears an uncanny resemblance to Naruto.

I am hoping that, if I am right, there are only a few other significant characters who die.

Off topic but...Some characters I think will die: Kakashi, the parents of Ino Shika Chou (Ino will marry Shikamaru), Neji, Kiba, Guy-sensei.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto will lose until a last-minute deus ex machina saves the day for him and allows him to "win" the fight.

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

this match between Naruto and Sasuke is probably going to be the bext match in all Naruto, at least i am counting with it! The battle in itself has to be great and amazing cuz it is going to end a cycle, which is seeing Naruto after Sasuke , its going to be the ultimate emotional battle and Kishi as to give that fight 300% importance and show their is all skills, cuz we are expecting alot from it!!!!
    I dont know if Sasuke or Naruto is going to die , i think neither of them is going to die, but my predictions have few ammount of credibility, so i am not going to expect anything either than an amazing end and some "tears"

New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast