Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will win, Sasuke or Naruto? or will they both die?

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will win, Sasuke or Naruto? or will they both die?

Quote Quote:
    Naruto's blood line and Sasuke's bloodline all come from the two sons of the Sage of the Six. So of course there will be a final battle between both, but I think in the end Naruto will win the battle not through fighting but through love. The Sage's son who is the ancestor of the sharingan thought the world could find peace through power, and the other son said it's through love, and so Sasuke and Naruto each hold these views too.

Sasuke will have control over the 10 tailed beast and use its power to control the world, but Naruto will end up sacrificing himself to seal the beast and forgive Sasuke, while also killing himself in the process to ensure that no tailed beasts ever exist to be used for power anymore; since if a person who has a tailed beast inside of themselves dies, then so does the beast.

In the end, the Ninja world will recognize Naruto as not only as a "kage" but also a Sage, thereby fulfilling Naruto's dream of being Hokage and changing the world.
    I actually really like this theory. But there is no way in hell Kishi will kill Naruto. He's gonna live forever (literally, he's an Uzumaki).

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi could kill Naruto. It has already been established that dying while protecting others is a heroic action worthy of a Hokage. Naruto dying in a big way and posthumously being named Hokage is easily something Kishi could do.

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope kishi doesn't choose to go that way , but if he does i want to see Naruto die as a true man and as a great hero that he is !!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Kishi could kill Naruto. It has already been established that dying while protecting others is a heroic action worthy of a Hokage. Naruto dying in a big way and posthumously being named Hokage is easily something Kishi could do.
    Could he do it, yes. Would it be heroic and awesome, yes. But I do not see Kishi killing Naruto. If in 14 years the only real, major good guy he killed off was Jiraiya he won't kill Naruto.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi has also killed off Minato, Sarutobi, Asuma, Itachi, and possibly Nagato is you consider him heroic. He also killed off Kakashi for a short time. So Kishi has done the who heroic death thing several times before.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke need to win, cause if we all know how naruto is going to win, then there is no point in then to fight. better if they talk. naruto make lose but he turn sasuke into a good guy. and to naruto thats super better then to win 10000000 time over sasuke.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Kishi has also killed off Minato, Sarutobi, Asuma, Itachi, and possibly Nagato is you consider him heroic. He also killed off Kakashi for a short time. So Kishi has done the who heroic death thing several times before.
    Minato was already dead, I forgot Sarutobi you got me on that (still 2 in 14 years), Asuma isn't a major character, Itachi was a bad guy for 99% of the series and the same goes for Nagato so I don't count them.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, but we were actually shown Minato's death and why he had to die. Same with the others. They all died to ensure the future and all that. So we have several clear examples of Kishi having characters die to make the future better.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner DaDarkDude's Avatar
    Country
    Syria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    since if a person who has a tailed beast inside of themselves dies, then so does the beast.
    I don't recall this. I thought that the tailed beast just remained sealed inside them for a while then burst out- similar to how it would have if The first Sage of the 6 Paths died, the Jubi would have burst out.

Other than that, I haven't really given this much thought. I kind of don't want to soil the fun by wondering about his death, but worry more about where the manga is heading. If I had to say though, I think in all likely hood Sasuke and Madara will both die. With the Uchiha clan- the blood forsaken clan wiped out- the world will finally be able to look past the old ways of war.
    As for Naruto, I don't think he's capable of living without Sasuke, so I'd say after finding a way to finish off Madara (or possibly before) Sasuke and Naruto will brawl it out to both of their deaths.

Fan of Kingdom Hearts? Check out the all new fansite below!

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If a person dies with a tailed beast inside, the beast will disappear for a while and then return, Kushina establishes this.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I just wonder what Naruto meant by saying that they will die together?
    if you remember everybody was shocked, Madara Kakashi Sakura... I don't remember were White Zetsu and his clones shocked but I would assume so.
    Looks like Naruto is planning on using Dead Demon seal to seal away Sasukes hatred and soul :0 Thats what I am assuming

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh that is so sad, coz this Jutsu looked like a secret weapon of the good guys, like Orochimaru couldn't see it and was surprised by that jutsu. Plus we know that Fuuinjutsu is a trump card of the Uzumaki clan so Naruto should feel himself like a fish in the water with sealing jutsus
    But anyway I beleive Naruto will use this Jutsu to seal something or somebody evil...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kelv015's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto will win, become Hokage...and when he goes to sleep....Sasuke will be there to tug him in...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    If a person dies with a tailed beast inside, the beast will disappear for a while and then return, Kushina establishes this.
    God, that chapter almost brings me to tears every time I read it. It was the pinnacle (and turning point) of this manga, truly a tragic masterpiece on Kishi's part.

17. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kelv015 View Post
    Naruto will win, become Hokage...and when he goes to sleep....Sasuke will be there to tug him in...
    i think naruto's win will be nerfed, it wont be like say a win where you beat up your oponent and he can't win(i.e itachi vs sasuke from part one where sasuke was clearly ownt)

im sure throughout the fight we wont even be able to distinguish who's really got the upper hand and thats when naruto will pull a ultimate sealing tech outta his ass and end his own life..and somehow we're supposed to see it as heroic and shit

Naruto's win will be ala(he does something that kills him but somehow seals the evil of sasuke or some crap)

so in the end sasuke is alive but naruto is dead, even if sasuke's changed and recognizes naruto and other crap, its still bullshit and a loss in my book

i can totally see kishi doing this and am preparing myself for it...everyday lols cuz its gonna be a bitch!!!

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast