Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Prediction: Next Adventures and Locations

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kaiser Will's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece Prediction: Next Adventures and Locations

Moderator message by: Kaiser Will
    Sorry Master OZ, but I'm taking away your thread for a higher purpose.

Since chapter 597, we all know that One Piece are going to have a time skip of 2 years in the story. So, this thread will be used to make long time predictions about new locations and next adventures.

In this thread, we will discuss the New World locations which include the islands, the weather, the nature and more. The other part is to predict their next adventure, what the SH will face when sailing through the second part of the Grand Line. Make your guesses and wait to see if you got lucky imagining what's on Oda's mind.

To make a more generally prediction come here.
    But if you like to discuss more about what's coming concern characters related check this thread .

But remember to keep the conversation clean and nice, and since it's a wide topic, please try to stay on topic. Respect others users thoughts. No line posts. No flaming and bashing. Respect the forums rules.
    And let's have fun.
    Last edited by Kaiser Will; September 02, 2010 at 04:38 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Next Adventure! ... and other stuff

Somehow it came to me while studying for some exam. I believe the timeskip´ll be more than 3 - 6 months, because there are 2 things to consider - powering up and gathering of Straw Hats , and placing the foreground for future plot. Judging from the circumstances SHs are in, Chopper, Zorro, Sanji are not in condition to be able to come back in 6 months or less. Copper needs to study and experiment and that´s not a thing you should rush and speed up. That takes time people. Zoro is heavily injured and with his current abilities he wasn´t able to progress much on that island he is on. Apparently, he has no doctor there so he has to overcome these injuries on his own /and bandages just won´t cut it/. Sanji will have a tough time. I am convinced that Ivankov is very experienced person and he wouldn´t call any average bud a master of Newkama kenpo. But that is for another thread. I´d like to share my opinion on the other thing. The reason for this big timeskip to occur is that Fisherman island will be attacked devastated like before Fisher Tiger. Whitebeard sent a lot of people to the sea with his statement so there needs to be some time for them to reach the Red line. Straw Hats after their revival will sail to the Fisherman island, make peace and get next nakama there.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member El-Thor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Next Adventure! ... and other stuff

Yay, a thread where I can write down my super awesome theory !

I believe the SHs will stay in their respective training places for a while. During that time, Luffy, Jimbei and Rayleigh will go to Fishman Island and we will have a small arc down there. During his stay, Luffy will find a fishman nakama to join him.

I understand that Fishman Island is supposed to be a big stop for the SHs, but since Oda is showing us just how big and diverse the NW is, it's not too far fetched that Luffy/Jimbei/Rayleigh will visit the island on their own.

YAHOO !!!

Luffy's adventures on FI will also be a perfect opportunity to train and become stronger. I'd rather see Luffy get stronger through fights/experiences during his adventures and not straight up training in a dojo.
    Last edited by El-Thor; August 19, 2010 at 09:11 PM.

Devil Fruits I want to see in OP : Tako Tako no Mi : Model Giant Octopus | Mythical Zoan : Model Griffin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, for the next arc... I would hope to see the CP9 again, but not as enemies... They become allies during the Fishmen Island Arc... Besides they have the easiest ride to new world, they've got a Marine Battle Ship...

I also think the antagonist for next arc should be a fishman stronger than Jimbei, although through unnatrual means... I want him to defeat Jimbei in combat, and Luffy comes with a left-field win, using his own skill...
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member 外国人's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El-Thor View Post
    Yay, a thread where I can write down my super awesome theory !

I believe the SHs will stay in their respective training places for a while. During that time, Luffy, Jimbei and Rayleigh will go to Fishman Island and we will have a small arc down there. During his stay, Luffy will find a fishman nakama to join him.

I understand that Fishman Island is supposed to be a big stop for the SHs, but since Oda is showing us just how big and diverse the NW is, it's not too far fetched that Luffy/Jimbei/Rayleigh will visit the island on their own.

YAHOO !!!

Luffy's adventures on FI will also be a perfect opportunity to train and become stronger. I'd rather see Luffy get stronger through fights/experiences during his adventures and not straight up training in a dojo.
    I disagree. Rayleigh and Luffy will train, however they and Jimbei will not go to Fishman Island before the rest of the MWs. Once their respective training has been finished, they will all converge on Saboady Archipelago, where the Sunny-go is. Then, they will take off where their adventure had been temporarily halted. Anyway, I doubt Luffy would really leave to go to FI without his nakama. It just doesn't seem like Luffy would do.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

there's onle one thing wrong with what you said there, and that the fact that Kuma appeared where the strawhats ship is at the moment and he isn't really a good guy anymore from what we can see and i don't think that the women and fishriders are capable of taking Kuma on... I think that once they finish there training they are goin to return to SA to see that everyone has been defeated and the ship gone and then they will all go and get there ship from the WG

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

As reading those previous manga, I came up with a theory. I think Luffy will stay at the isle of woman for a while, thats why Hancock fainted while on sail because of her heart pounding excitement after the bell ringing incident. And the appearance of kuma might get the sunny for the WG to lure the SHs. The revival of the SHs and the sunny will take in place after the training arc.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner cippy's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe there will be a save sunny arc where all the sh's could show what they learned. Or maybe kuma is there to send sunny to franky so he can upgrade it there Anyway Oda said he wants to get to NW as soon as possible so i dont think there will be any long arcs except for FI.

Curently reading: One piece, naruto, d.gray-man, fma, fairytail, bleach, liar-game.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the sunny go will be destroyed but it will be repairable and Franky will fix it from the blueprints that he saw on vegapunk's lab

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i really liked the time skip part but i really hated the fact that every straw hat are getting trained somehow... Nami,Robin And Chopper are doing what they should do.. same with franky and brook. or maybe even sanji..but what about the top two? Zoro and Luffy? why are they being trained ...why is it like this that luffy is so helpless and so weak that he cant train himself... neways that training is a small part, he is just finding the way to control haki.. what about zoro? learning sword from mihawk and that fool even accepted bcuz he was training for his captain? so that the next time they meet zoro wont kill him just make a scar on him and leave him.. lol
    this is not done totally !! really bad....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anaskr View Post
    i really liked the time skip part but i really hated the fact that every straw hat are getting trained somehow... Nami,Robin And Chopper are doing what they should do.. same with franky and brook. or maybe even sanji..but what about the top two? Zoro and Luffy? why are they being trained ...why is it like this that luffy is so helpless and so weak that he cant train himself... neways that training is a small part, he is just finding the way to control haki.. what about zoro? learning sword from mihawk and that fool even accepted bcuz he was training for his captain? so that the next time they meet zoro wont kill him just make a scar on him and leave him.. lol
    this is not done totally !! really bad....
    so your saying zoro knows how to prepare for the NW by himself?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kaiser Will's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece Prediction: Next Adventures and Locations

I'm really excited to see what the SH will face next. What kinda of island is Elbaf, and what Fishman Island looks like.
    I mean, they can travel under water because of the coating, but how can they visit an island that is underwater, they will die from asphyxia, unless they have that Sabaody bubles and put them on their heads, haha, that would be funny.

About Elbaf, we know that is a tribe of giant people, they are really tall and big, so I would like to see the houses, how they live, their costumes, how big this island should be, and see Usopp as a true warrior of the sea while reaching there.
    Last edited by Kaiser Will; August 31, 2010 at 10:15 PM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece Prediction: Next Adventures and Locations

Elbaf is something I definitely want to see.

The rest...I should think about it, but I will allow Oda to just surprise me.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Will View Post
    About Elbaf, we know that is a tribe of giant people, they are really tall and big, so I would like to see the houses, how they live, their costumes, how big this island should be, and see Usopp as a true warrior of the sea while reaching there.
    As much as i would love to see the island, isent it located on the grand line and not the new world? Not quite shure.

And abouth fishman island,my guess its just an regular island with fishpeople on it. Isten the idea of just going under the red line or is really the island under water?

I cant wait to se new characters, new designs, DFs and ofcourse the heartbeainkg reunion, aawh.The one who will flip out the most will be Sanji hehe, the poor bastard, if he comes back with okama clothes i will die,hehe. im guessin im gonna be quite OP drunk by the time spoilers come out, lolz :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Darek Khort's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I reckon fishman island will be surrounded by a huge bubble; or else how could humans (especially DF users) enjoy the place?
    Plus I believe it is indeed underwater simply because if it wasn't then it would really suck for mermaids who haven't had their tail's split yet (i.e., the young).

New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast